Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

The truth is out! [A must read]

by GalacticFTW 1 review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS You will quite possibly kill me after reading this... I think I fixed all of the typos... :O

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 2327 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23

Back to Stan’s POV, for now

“Good morning everyone,” I yawned and stretched. I looked around and noticed everyone was gone. “Ahh… I overslept?!” I jumped out of my sleeping bag.

“Heads up!” Precious growled and nearly scratched me, but with my quick reflexes I was able to avoid her claws. “You’re good,” she growled.

His reflexes are amazing,” Émile thought. I heard giggling and noticed it was Jade. “Stanford… how in the world do you do that…?” He asked. Precious stopped and looked at both of us.

“You wouldn’t believe me,” I looked at him and Marie. “But really, it is a doing of Marie, to be exact. Not a bad doing, but a good one…”

“Just tell me anyway,” he smiled.

“It’s a long story… you see. I had fainted because Cyrus poked my bad shoulder real hard, Marie was able to drag me to her office (how, don’t ask). She told me that she was working on a drug used to turn humans into Pokémon. She is a master chemist, so don’t ask how she did that, too. Well, my stomach was in intense pain, so she walked off to get some Pepto Bismol. Just shortly after she got back, Cyrus yelled my name. I told her to hurry up and turn me into a Pokémon – otherwise he probably would have whooped my ass – so she jabbed me with the drug itself. Guess what I turned into? And Eevee, ah what a brilliant Pokémon, I love it. Cyrus never found me! He never knew I was an Eevee! So she turned me back and found out the hard way, that there is a side effect after: it’s vomiting. Apparently I was the first one to use it. So that is exactly why I have such fast reflexes…” He BLINKED.

“W-wow…,” he gasped.

“But I’m not done…,” I smirked. “I would be surprised if you hadn’t heard of this: people turning into Pokémon because of a certain company of beer.” He nodded. “Ah, I thought so. It’s one of the reasons why we’re here, to see if we can find any clues about it. Well, when I drank those beers, I turned into a Purugly, so I now have the reflexes of a Purugly, too,” I smirked. I took a switchblade from my pocket and popped it open. “Try and stab me,” I handed it to Émile. He looked at me funny. “Not too hard of course.” He nodded and tried to lightly stab me but I was able to move out of the way. I was able to knock the switchblade out of his hands due to my quick reflex. He chuckled.

“You’re good,” he nodded.

“Thank you,” I smirked. How I was able to bat it out of his hands, I have no idea.

“No problem,” he smiled and patted me on the head. I walked over, picked the switchblade, and put it back in my pocket.

“So… shall we move on now…?” I smiled. “Say… where’s Jasper…?” I blinked. Émile pointed over to the left of me.

“Right over there somewhere, I think he’s catching new Pokémon,” he nodded and smiled. He reminded me so much of my adoptive father (which is technically my uncle).

“Right,” I nodded and walked over to where he was.

“Ahhh Dad help me,” Jasper ran as fast as possible and cowered behind me. I looked at him.

“What’s wrong…?” I blinked again. I looked up to see a rampaging Steelix. “What the fuck…?” I growled. It roared a terrifyingly Screech that nearly made my eardrums burst. “Arghhhhh…,” I plugged up my ears the best I could. This Screech attack made us both drag the ground.

“I’ll help, go everyone!” Émile let out all of his Pokémon, except Precious; he had a Chatot, Staraptor, Sceptile, Toxicroak and Leafeon. “Everyone, do your best – use any attack you want to!” Wait… hang on… he had a Chatot, Staraptor, Sceptile, Toxicroak and Leafeon (and Persian, too of course)? Where had I heard that before, waitttt…. I could have sworn I heard my uncle say something about my Dad having those Pokémon… I jumped back and let everyone out, too.

“You do the same, everyone!”

“Yeah!” Everyone else let their Pokémon out, too. More and more rampaging Steelix and other steel types came out of nowhere… hang on… this looked familiar, too. It reminded me of what Marie did on Iron Island back about six or so years ago…

“Marie…,” my eyes widened… “T-This looks all too familiar…” She blinked.

“Iron Island…,” she whispered. I nodded.

“Émile… is this doings of Apollo?” I asked.

He nodded. “Correct… he is trying to do exactly what you guys did so long ago… recently, old ancient, scattered ruins have been recently discovered across Kanto – no one thought it was possible until a scientist from Cinnabar Island fell through a hole on accident and discovered ancient ruins of some unknown species of horse-like Pokémon…”

“Émile, I know exactly what they are… they are Shire, Suffolk and Vanner,” I replied. “I know because we all have seen every one of them…”

“What are you trying to say?!” He replied.

“Maylene semi-owns Vanner, while Flint Suffolk and Winona Shire… when I mean ‘semi-owned’, it means they’re still wild but they can call upon them whenever they want to…”

Émile shuddered slightly. “So they’re still wild… how come no one has caught them yet…?”

“Because they can teleport and fly through the air…,” Jade replied. We all heard neighing.

“Did you call us…?” The three horses said in unison. We all smiled except Émile… he shuddered slightly. They all looked at the rampaging steel types and how our Pokémon were struggling. They all neighed and some dark energy surrounded their bodies. It appeared they were singing.

“Perish Song…,” I smirked. “Nice attack.” They neighed again and a black and purple beam emerged from their mouths and combined into one, making the largest Steelix faint. “Jasper, now’s your chance to catch it,” I smiled at him. He nodded and chucked a poke ball at it. It clicked. “Nice,” I whispered. Everyone else smiled. He nodded a ‘thank you’ while I nodded in return.

“So we meet again… Émile…,” a voice chuckled. The three horses neighed violently. “You may not be able to see me – but I am there…” I grunted and sniffed the air.

“It’s too bad you don’t have that drug Marie…,” I sighed. Oh how I would love to be a Luxray right about now. “If I had the eyes of a Luxray, I could find that voice…”

“That won’t do any good,” the voice chuckled. Marie tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a syringe. I smirked.

“Is it Luxray?” I whispered and she nodded. I smirked and immediately jabbed it into myself. Slowly but surely everything about me changed in less than a minute; for one, I had sleek, black and blue fur, piercing yellow and red eyes. I looked around: I swear I could see everything! I growled deeply and sniffed the air: I could smell twice as well as before! I retracted my claws; they must have been at least seven inches long. Moreover, my fangs… do not even get started – I read that they are four (up to seven) inches long. I looked around again… there – I saw the person that was speaking. “Émile…,” I smirked the best I could. “I think I found him!”

“Is he tall, short dyed hair, white clothes with a ‘TR’ logo on it?” He asked. I could tell he was not good at describing, kind of like me. I growled happily.

“Yes. I need someone to command me, because I’m not sure what to do…” It had been the third time I had been a Pokémon and I really wasn’t used to it. Jasper flipped open his Pokedex.

“Dad, it says you know Thunder Fang, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, and Ice Fang… what’s this… Giga Impact and Signal Beam… wow Dad, nice. Dad, start out with a Thunder Fang!”

“Not so fast…,” the man chuckled and let out an even bigger Luxray. I cowered slightly. This thing was twice my size. Actually everything about was larger… including its fourteen inch long fangs that can rip through Kangaskhan flesh. I shuddered.

“Dad you cannot do that!” Jasper cried.

“Jasper… this Luxray… all Luxrays… can rip through Kangaskhan flesh…” I shuddered, just imagining the blood that would be everywhere. Everyone’s eyes widened and they shuddered.

“Dad… get a hold of yourself and use Giga Impact!” Jasper cried again. I roared loudly, spun around while I shined bright orange and purple and bashed into the Luxray, full force. It barely budged.

“This is an ultimate fighting machine… that is why I created it…,” he laughed evilly. “It is immune to most attacks…” If we only had a tranquiliser gun right about now… what Marie’s drug… how would it react to a Pokémon? I jumped behind Marie.

“Marie… do you have any more of your drug… I had an idea…,” I smirked. She looked at me and nodded; I whispered in her ear, “We need to find a way to inject it into the Luxray… no matter what it takes… no I remember you telling me that it is really bad for a Pokémon… but now is our chance to actually test that out…” She nodded happily and pulled out another syringe from her pocket. “We need to get it over to it and inject it…” She nodded again. I wondered if I could use ‘Double Team’ and distract it. She put it in my mouth and I held it between my cheek teeth. I growled deeply and jumped back near the huge Luxray.

“Good luck,” the mysterious man chuckled. “I heard every word you said, Luxray,” he condescended me. I roared loudly and ran as fast as possible in the tightest circles that I could make. The Luxray just sat there and yawned widely. I moved the syringe to the front of my mouth, and with one skid, slid under its belly and pushing it hard into its belly and I pushed the plunger with my tongue. The Luxray screeched bloody murder as it plopped over, seizing. It coughed up some blood and vomited. The Luxray had turned into a human (while I shuddered slightly from the b-blood-d).

“T-thank you…,” the naked person said. “I really appreciate this,” she smiled. “My nickname is Athena and Apollo kidnapped me and turned me into a Luxray,” she growled. “I think I quit being a part of Team Rocket…,” she sighed forcibly. I smiled.

“Good… come along on our side and we’ll help defeat Apollo,” I lifted up a paw and she shook it and blushed.

“Of course, I’m naked…,” she groaned. I looked up to see Apollo was gone.

“H-he’s g-gone…,” I uttered. She turned around and gasped.

“He’s a master at doing that…,” she nodded. “Now if you excuse me, I’ll quickly go to my house that’s not too far from here and get some clothes on. Nice meeting ya’ll!” She winked and ran off as fast as possible.

“Hey Stan, come back over here,” Marie smiled and giggled. I leapt up and landed behind her.

--

She turned me back into a human, but as usual: the side effect was vomiting. I think I finally figured out why, but it was a bit hard to explain, so I never told anyone. We also said goodbye to the three legendary horses. I walked beside Émile on the way to Viridian City, while our Pokémon followed closely in tow. My stomach growled.

“Ugh…,” I rubbed it. “Starving…”

“I know…,” Jade groaned. We both love food equally. I looked up at Émile (who is at least three inches taller than I am or I shrunk?).

“Hey Émile… what’s your last name… I’m curious… my adoptive dad told me about his brother having a Chatot, Staraptor, Sceptile, Toxicroak, Persian and Leafeon…,” I stared into his eyes. He grumbled slightly.

“You’re probably mistaken… my last name is Caldecutt.” I immediately stopped walked and fainted flat-back into Tibby, whom was behind me. “Y-you’re my dad…,” I said dizzily… Émile instantaneously stopped and turned around to look at me and poor smashed Tibby. Émile picked me up and held me in his arms. “My son…,” he sniffled. “I cannot believe it… after all of these years – it’s you…”

“Dad… how old were you when I was born…?” I asked.

“I was only 14, nearly 15 years old… yeah, pretty young…”

“Doesn’t matter Dad… I was only 13 or 14 when I accidentally got Jade pregnant…”

“And how old is she?”

“She’s only 7 years older than me…”

Jade walked up to us. “Yeah… that is why you are very cute, even though you’re my cousin’s father… it would be a little awkward to go on a date but… I’ll make this an exception,” she winked at him flirtatiously. “I’m only 31 and very open,” she grinned. Émile just chuckled.

“I suppose it won’t hurt… how about once we get to Viridian City,” he winked back. Marie giggled.

“This – should – be – interesting!” She said in singsong. We all chuckled at her. Jasper was a bit quiet for someone his age. We continued onto Viridian City.

This was quite possibly the best day of my life…

…Because I now have a real Dad, not my uncle; that I can look up to…


I sighed happily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Should Jade still go out with Émile despite what happened?! :O Tell me your opinion? :S Would it be worse than incest? JK XD
Sign up to rate and review this story