Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Girls Paradise With Him

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

An actress,singer and model girl is drunk one day after a break up with Japan's biggest and hottest guy.She wakes to a boy who may be the most beautifulest thing in life,and decides to stay with hi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 1432 words

-1OOC
Tell me your greatest wish
That you desire
The extent of the strong volume that's shaking
Try shouldting with a loud voice
While the sun does not awake
Where will the world begin
The shadows are hanging onto the dancing light
So I take your hand
What do you want
What do you seek
The light that gathered in your shining palm
It darkens out the night sky and becomes dirty
Black Diamond
Black diamond
With trembling hands,offering a prayer
That you desire
Like a doll that doesn't have thoughts,don't you think
It can't let tears flow
Being hurt,full of lies
No punishment under any condition
The only real thing has shone
Against the invisible force
What do you sing
What do you believe
Lets just think that becomes perplexed
All the shaking in the warped sky
Black Diamond
Black Diamond
.....
What do you seek
What do you want
The light that gathered in your shining palm
It darkens out the night sky and becomes dirty
Black Daimond
Black Diamond

"And there it is!Her new single!Black Diamond from Sakura Haruno!",the man on the TV replied after the little music video.
Sakura Haruno was a famous singer/actress and model.She had everything a girl could possibly want.But there one huge thing she didn't have that all girls could have.
Love.
Sakura had long curly pink hair with emerald green shiny eyes.She had soft and milky light skin,and boys really adored her for it.
She was dating somebody.She was dating the most hottest and greatest guy in Japan.Saiko Hoshiino.
All girls wanted him so badly,and yet Sakura had him.But,one day,Saiko told Sakura to meet him at his house.
"So,what'd you need to tell me?",she asked as she sat on the couch taking off her glasses.
She wore a short leather black skirt with a white tank top and a white leather jacket with white heels,her hair up in a ponytail.
"It'll be hard for me to say,but I'm breaking up with you.",he said.Her eyes widened and she stood up.
"I thought you said it'll be hard for you to say.",she said crossing her arms.
"It was,but it's not anymore.",he said.
"Ok,why are you breaking up with me?",she asked.
"I just want to move on already.I am not gonna ave the same girl for more than a few months.Then the chick will start talking about marriage.And I'm not up for it,espicially babies.",he said.
"You used to be one!",she yelled the obvious.
"Yeah,but I'm not anymore.",he said with a shrug.She let out a frustrated sigh and stomped to the door shaking her head.
"You're a huge jerk!",she yelled at him before leaving and slamming the door behind her.She went outside and out in her limo as the driver drove her off somewhere.
"Take me to the bar!",she yelled.She could feel the tears rushing down and she sniffed wiping them away.
When they got their destination,Sakura came out the car and walked up to the passengers seat bending down.
"I'll call you to come pick me up.",she said.The driver nodded and drove off.She turned and walked up to the bar entering it with a sigh.
The night,she drank crazy.She drank beers,martinis,whisker,wine,and more.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There was music,a ringtone,and a young man took out his cellphone and placed it to his ear.
"Yo.",he answered.The guy on the other side of the call explained him something.He nodded understanding putting his other hand in his pocket.
"Got it.Bye.",he responded and hung up.He put his cellphone back and continued to walk bored.
"..hehehe..",he heard a giggle.He stopped and looked around swearing he heard a girl's laugh.
"Anybody out there?",he called out.
"Umm,me.Haha.",he heard.He turned to see a pink-haired girl on the floor.He walked up to her and bent down.
"Who are you?",he asked.She looked up,and his eyes widened slightly.
"I don't really remember.",she said.
"But I do.What are you doing out here?",he asked.She stood up all wobbily,and he helped her after she almost fell.
"You see,I broke up with a huge jerk,and I think I got mad.Or was it sad?Whatever.It was either one of those,and I think I drank too much.",she said before pouting.
"Yeah,I think so too.",he said as he held her steadily.
"Hey,who are you?",she asked.
"I'm Sasuke Uchiha.",he answered.
Sasuke Uchiha was a very cool,and the hottest guy in Japan for real.But he wasn't so famous like Saiko.That was why Saiko was called the hottest.Sasuke was,though,the son of a very rich and powerful man.
Sasuke had jet,black hair with dark onyx eyes and his hair was in the shape of chicken's butt.He had pale skin,but it made him look so very beautiful.
"Oh,well,Sasuke,can you take care of me?",she asked with a puppy face.
"Please,I'll just try and contact some of your frinds or your manager or whatever.",he said.
"No,I want you!",she whined.
"You don't even know me.",he said.
"Yes,I do.Your name is Sasuke.",she said.
"That's all you know.",he said.
"Oh...still!",she continued to whine.He sighed and shook his head.
"Fine!Just be quiet!",he said looking away.
"Thanks!",she squealed hugging him.He rolle dhis eyes and he turned waiting for her to jump on his back.She did and he groaned as she had literally thrown herself at him.
"Jeez.",he muttered.She giggled and he carried all the way to his house.He had his own apartment now and all,it was a big house.And it was close to his father sbuisness for in case his father needed him.he had to take his older brothers position as his father heir since Itachi left to America to study.
"Here we are.",he said taking out his keys and opening the door.She jumped off and fell on the couch with a giggle.
"Thanks!",she squealed again.
"Whatever.",he muttered.He went to his room and grabbed a pillow and blanket.He walked back to the living room and to her.
"Here's a pillow and bla.....",he trailed off before noticing she was already asleep.He sighed and leaned in sitting her up and taking off her jacket.He bend down on his knees and started to take off her heels.As soon as he finished,he started to stand up,but she woke up making him freeze.She sighed and grabbed him by the shirt pulling him on her.She hugged him tightly andhis eyes widened as his cheeks squeezed against her chest.
"Let go!",he yelled pulling away from her.She groaned and grabbed one of the couches pillows hugging it.He sighed very annoyed and threw the blanket over her,lifting her head and throwing the pillow under her head.
"Annoying...",he muttered walking to his bathroom.

Sakura sat up with a huge yelp breathing heavily.She looked around absolutely confused and freaked out.
"Where am I?",she asked herself standing up.She scratched her head,and it started to throb like crazy making her wince.She walked down the hall where there was a door halfway open.She opened it and waled up to the bed,
"This isn't my bed...",she trailed off as she grabbed the blanket and threw it off.There was a young man sleeping in his boxers.
"Ahhh!",she screamed.He woke with a jolt and wide eyes sitting up quickly.He looked around,until his eyes caught her.
"Shut up!",he yelled.She shut her mouth immediately.
"Why are superstars always so dumb?",he muttered standing up and grabbing his blanket.She bit her lip and turned to him.
"Who are you and why am I here?",she asked.
"I'm Sasuke Uchiha.You got drunk,I saved your life.",he said.
"Eh?",she asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,do you like this story?
I really hope you did!
You know,nobodys answered my question about if I should give you guys my phone number so we can be real friends and talk!
So,answer already!
Before I get cow jacked by a cow!!
And I'm not even an alien!!
Bye!^///^
Sign up to rate and review this story