Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

23

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Ben

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 537 words - Complete

0Unrated
A week after I woke up, I was finally out of the hospital.

But I had no where to go.

Of course I'd have to go back to the house and collect my brother. But my job doesn't pay enough for the bills, so we have no where to live.

Gerard suggested that we move to his place. I declined the offer though. I didn't want him to feel like he had to look after me, just because of what we went through. It isn't fair on him to look after me and making sure I'm okay when he's on tour.

Frank told me that he and Crystal were something of an item. I was super happy for him. I knew his liking for me wouldn't last long. He told me that me and Gerard were good for each other.

I told him we weren't together as such. Frank just laughed and said 'oh honey I think you are.'

So anyway, right now, I was standing outside my front door, wondering if Ben would be happy to see me. The only visitors at the hospital I got were the guys. Maybe he didn't know. Maybe he didn't know what mom was like, maybe he didn't she was dead. Maybe he didn't know anything.

Whatever he knew, I still couldn't make my mind up on whether to let myself in or knock. I felt as if I was banished from this house, like I'm forbidden to come here.

I finally made my mind up to knock. He might not even want to see me so it's best if I had a door slammed in my face, rather than being pushed out.

I waited for an answer, but didn't get one.

Sighing, I turned round to be met with my little brother, Ben.

Ben was only fifteen years old. Without a mom or a dad, and possibly no sister.

Unlike me, Ben was tall, much taller than me, but maybe a little shorter than Mikey. He had black hair with bangs hiding his right eye. Two lip piercing, one in each side, and a nose piercing. He had my eyes, a grayish blue. Right now he was wearing a white tee with random words on it. Black skinny jeans with a black and white checkered belt, and black converses. I then noticed he had on a bandage covering his right wrist, and I prayed it wasn't what I thought it was. I looked up to his watery eyes, tears threatening to rid him of his eyeliner.

"Tina?" He asked timidly.

"Hi Ben." I smiled slightly.

He looked me up and down, probably wondering what the hell happened to me, then looked back to my face.

Ben dropped his guitar case, which obviously had his guitar in, and flung his arms around my waist as my arms went round his neck.

"Oh my god, Tina. I can't believe it's you. I was so worried about you. You were all over the news, and then mom was on the news saying she was dead, and I thought you were too, and...god, it was horrible." He choked.

"It's okay Ben, I'm here now. I'll never leave you again I promise."
Sign up to rate and review this story