Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

18

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

18

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 913 words - Complete

0Unrated
Me and the guys decided to skip the rest of the day because I was so 'upset' about what Eliza had done.

I just hoped my dad and Shania weren't at home, otherwise I would be in serious trouble.

"Do you think the plan is working?" Gerard asked, whispering as we held hands behind everyone else.

I shrugged, "I don't know what's supposed to happen. Frank doesn't like me. He hates me. I don't know we're doing this."

Gerard sighed, "Lizzy, he does like you. I can tell by the way he looks at you that he does. He has never looked like that when he's with Jade. Don't tell him I told you, but this morning, he actually confessed that he knew Jade was cheating on him. He knows she's a whore. But, he would never admit that to you. It would be like, you won."

"Won what?"

He shrugged, "You said she was cheating, he didn't want to believe it. You and him have this rivalry thing going on. He doesn't want to admit defeat."

I nodded, and we said no more about it. Pretty much the rest of the walk back to mine was silent. The only thing that really happened was when Frank looked behind him, Gerard would peck my cheek. Frank seemed bothered, but, why would it?

When we got to my house, I saw that there was no car in the drive, meaning no one was home.

I pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, taking my shoes off as I went in, everyone else doing the same.

"You wanna go up to my super cool room, or do you wanna stay in the living room while I have my shower?"

They all said my room, knowing how much I hated it. I rolled my eyes and told them to follow me.

"Just, don't touch a lot of stuff. I know where everything is. You can mess with my music if you want though." They ignored what I was saying, and messed with everything. I rolled my eyes again and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Locking the door behind me, I striped off my wet clothes. I turned on the shower to a moderate heat and climbed in, letting the hot water wash away any troubles I had.

Except one.

Why couldn't Frank leave my mind? It annoyed me so much. First I hate him, then I really like him. It's so confusing. I hate it.

After shaking thoughts of him from my mind, I washed my hair and body, and climbed out the shower, wrapping a fluffy black towel around me.

I grabbed another towel and rubbed my hair with it. I then sat down in from of the vanity and turned on the blowdryer, drying my hair.

I had bought in clean clothes, so once I had dried my body, I put them on. I wore a fitted black Misfits shirt and skinny black jeans.

After re-applying my make-up, I unlocked the bathroom door and made my way to my bedroom.

"Sorry I took so ..." I trailed off when I saw queen bitch standing in my room, "Hello Shania." I said boredly.

She didn't look happy, but then again, when does she.

"Do you know these boys?" She asked forcefully, pointing to my five...ish friends sitting on my bed silently.

I sighed, "No, I just let them to rape me one at a time." I replied sarcastically.

Ray and Bob stifled a laugh.

"Don't get smart with me young lady! Why are they here? And why aren't you at school?" She almost shouted.

I sighed again, "They're here with me. I'm not at school because...I wasn't feeling well." I stated.

Shania shrugged, "Whatever, I don't care...but your father will. You better have some explaining to do when he gets home."

"Shania stop acting as if you're my mother. It's getting really boring now."

She tapped her foot impatiently, "When are you going to get it into your head that your real mom is dead, and now I am your mom?"

I could feel the anger bubble inside of me, but I wasn't going to let her win this time, like she had so many other times.

"You're not my mom." I said calmly.

Shania looked diappointed, "What? No yelling, no screaming?"

"Like I said. You're getting really boring now. Now, leave so I can hang out with my friends."

"Friends? All five of them?"

I nodded, "Yeah, all of them."

"You're not sleeping with any of them?"

I glared, "Oh come on. Me and your father know you're a whore."

I looked at the boys sitting on my bed. But I only made eye contact with one...Frank.

I smirked, "There is only one person who can call me a whore. And it's not you." I ran at her and punched her square in the face.

She stumbled back, but didn't fall, "Ugh! You wait until your father gets home!" And with that she stormed out of my room, and back downstairs.

Instantly, they all got up off my bed, and asked if I was okay, "I'm fine, really." I replied shakily, "I've wanted to do that for so long." We laughed.

My hands were visibly shaking. I know I was gonna get in trouble for it, but I didn't care.

The thing I cared about right now, was that Frank was smiling at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story