Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

23

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

23

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 589 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was only a few minutes I was left alone for until I heard footsteps stomp on the stairs, and increasing in volume as they got closer to my door.

Lightly, they knocked on the door. I stood up from the floor and unlocked the door, and turning the door knob to see Frank, the only person I actually wanted to see right now, with a sympathetic smile on his face.

Instantly I fell into his arms, and cried into his chest. He didn't even try to get me to stop crying, he just let me as he comfortingly stroked my back.

"I hate him. I hate him so much." I blubbered.

I felt him nod, "I know. I'm sorry Liz." He whispered.

Next thing I knew, Frank had picked me up and took me to my bed, where he lay me down gently. He sat on the edge of my bed and moved to stroke my hair as I cried into my pillow, but the comfort was nothing compared to how Frank was holding me just a minute ago.

Eventually, I had stopped crying, and I just lay there without saying anything, as did Frank, except sitting.

"You can lay down too if you want." I said, my voice croaky from the amount of crying I did.

He hesitated at first, but did lay down on his back with his hands on his stomach.

"Thank you Frank." I told him after a few more minutes of silence.

He turned his head to face me, "For what?"

I sniffed, "For making me feel better. I'm sorry you had to see that. If I knew that was gonna happen I would have told you guys to go home."

Frank shook his head, "No, don't worry about it. I'm glad I was here."

He took hold of my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing softly. I blushed, and he chuckled, "You're cute when you blush."

I rolled my eyes, but blushed even more, "Shut up, I am not." I playfully hit his shoulder.

I turned to lay on my back and stared at the ceiling, my hands now on my stomach. Only seconds later, I felt Frank take my hand again, "Were you and your mom close?"

I faced him for a second then looked down, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. If you don't wanna talk about it, it's okay, I understand."

"No, it's okay. I wanna talk about it. It's been so long since I've talked about her."

He smiled, "Okay, so...were you close?"

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah, really close. We were more best friends than mother and daughter."

He was quiet a moment before saying, "Tell me about her."

I laughed a little, "I wouldn't want to bore you -"

"You wouldn't be boring me."

I smiled, thinking how sweet and how great Frank was. It was just the other day we hated each other, but now we were really close, like there had never been any bitterness between us at all.

"Okay." I said. Frank wrapped an arm around me and pulled to him, so that I was resting my head on his chest, his arms still wrapped around me, "My mom was amazing. She was so cool, not like most moms. She had the most beautiful blonde hair, always soft. I always wanted my hair like hers. I got my eyes from her. Green and blue. She was always smiling and always happy..." I continued talking, until I fell asleep in Frank's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story