Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

Athazagoraphobia

by Lauren-xo 1 review

Athazagoraphobia [Ath-az-a-go-ra-phobia] - Fear of being forgotten After losing his job at the hospital in New Jersey, Gerard moves to Los Angeles to start again, and make a living out of writin...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 703 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Gerard Way!? Oh my god! Can I have your autograph?" A young blonde girl with braces asked me in the middle of the street.

I smiled, "Sure you can." She passed me her copy of my most popular comic yet, The Umbrella Academy, and a pen, "What's your name?" I asked.

"Chantelle." She replied, blushing.

I signed her comic and handed it back to her with a smile, she blushed again.

"Thank you so much." She nervously hugged me, then ran off with her friend, who was waiting impatiently.

I sighed, and carried on going to Star bucks, where I was meeting my brother, Mikey.

It was just a normal day, here in L.A. Bright, and sunny. I hated the sun. Call me weird, but I don't want a tan, I want to stay pale, it...goes with the stuff I like...and I guess I like the vampire look or something - but either way I prefer being pale.

Although it was a really hot day, the color of my clothes never changed. I was wearing black skinnies, a black t-shirt, and my leather jacket. Also, I wore my converses.

Finally, after a twenty minute walk, I arrived at Star bucks, to see my little brother impatiently waiting for me at the table near the back.

"Hey bro." I said.

"You're late." Hi to you too.

"I know, I got held up. A fan wanted my autograph." He nodded.

"Why couldn't she just wait until tomorrow? You've got a signing at Barnes & Nobles, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but she looked so excited to see me. And I'm sure she doesn't want to stand in a line all day just for me to scribble on her book. She is one of the smart fans Mikey."

He rolled his eyes and went to get us some coffee.

I sat back in the chair, looking round the place, as I normally do, when my eyes are suddenly stuck on this girl.

She couldn't have been over 20. She had long black hair and dark eyes. She wore grey skinnies and a Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt. She too was wearing converses.

Next thing, she was looking at me, jaw dropped, eyes wide. She must have been a fan too.

But, she never came over to ask for anything, or even say hi.

Instead, she took her coffee and ran out as fast as she could.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking, weird.

Ivy's POV.

It was him, i Knew it was. He was sat nice and cosy in starbucks with this weird kid with glasses. I knew it was Gerard, i knew what he'd done since we last saw each other.

He had gone on and written comics. He told me it was his dream when he was a little boy. He was doing good in the world. He just didn't recognise me.

He's forgotten me. I Knew it. I knew he would, i was never enough for him. Even though i gave him my heart, i gave him everything i had and it still wasn't enough.

"Hey, Did you hear, Gerard Way, that writer you like. well he's doing a signing at Barnes and Nobles tomorrow" My friend Kaitlin told me over the phone.

My Heart skipped two beats.

"Really" I asked, my tone unusually high.

"Yeah, it's advertised in the paper, 11am till 5 pm, you should go" She laughed.

"I Might, i don't know" I stuttered.

"Come on girl, you would usually jump at the chance to see him in person, Hell, you've been wanting to get in his pants for the last 2 years" She chuckled.

"Yeah, well, i'm not feeling to well Kait, we'll see how i feel" I Said.

"Well, Mom needs the phone. speak soon" Kaitlin said before she hung up.

Did i really want to go back to the way we were? Did i want to risk what i had left to be with someone who had moved on? Of corse i did.

'Stop talking shit to yourelf Ivy, of corse you want him, go get him girl' My Brain was slowly taking over.

So it was settled, i was going to go and win his heart all over again.
Sign up to rate and review this story