Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

4

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 754 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey bro," I greeted when Mikey came home that night.

"Hey, is it okay if I talk to you?" I nodded, switching off the TV. When Mikey asked if we could talk, it was normally about something serious.

"What's on your mind Mikes?"

"I saw this girl today. She seemed quite upset. I can sorta understand why though."

I nodded for him to continue.

"I never asked for her name though. She was about Frank's height, black hair, bright blue eyes. Around 19, 20 years old..."

"I think I know who you're talking about..."

"She said she was the reason you got fired from the hospital."

I nodded, "Ivy Bellamy. Nice kid, but very weird."

"Yeah, well, she was really upset. She said you had fogotten her. How come you never told me about her?" He asked, hurt.

"It's not that I didn't want to Mikey, it's that well...I don't know who she is. I've already talked about it to her. It's everything about her has been wiped from my memory. I don't know why, because I remember everything else you know? Everything except her, and it's really bothering me. I want to remember her...have I been in an accident or anything?"

He shook his head.

I sighed, and then an idea came to mind, "I'm gonna find out what happened. I am going to remember her. She seems like such a nice kid. I wanna know what we had, and maybe start again. I must have drawings or something. I'm gonna find out what went wrong."

Mikey smiled and nodded, proud of what I was about to do.

I ran upstairs to my room, going through tons of boxes and books, anything.

I found a few pictures of her, and some songs I had written about her.

Love notes from her, silly messages [my guess inside jokes] from her.

I smiled at all of these things, but remembered none of them.

I was about to put all this stuff away when I saw something that me feel so, so guilty.

It was a card, for a procedure I must have had.

This was the reason why I didn't remember her.

Lacuna Inc.
Bringing you the revolutionary painless non-surgical memory erasing process.

What had I done?

Ivy’s POV.

I always thought when I found Gerard again we would be together forever. No problem, we would just run off and get married and be together forever.

I didn’t expect him to forget all about me.

My Mom had pushed me out of the house this morning; she had to tidy my room because I refused to. It was cold outside, the wind biting at the little clothes I had put on.

I had a Paramore shirt on, with a white puffy skirt, and Knee high black socks. My converse were the last thing, the holes in them letting in the rain from the puddles.

I walked down the street with my head down, the light rain falling onto my hair when suddenly I was pushed to the ground.

“Fucking Hell” I yelled, as soon as I looked up I wish I hadn’t.

“You have a tendency to stalk me, haven’t you” Gerard laughed.

“I am not fucking stalking you” I spat.

“Fine, I give up on you, your fucking soaked, come on, I’ll by you a coffee”

“I Don’t want your charity” I said, starting to walk off before he grabbed my arm.

“I want to know about us, about what happened, I want to try and remember” He pleaded.

The look in his eye’s told me he meant what he said, maybe by telling him what happened might help him remember all about me.

“Fine” I said, following him quickly to the star bucks over the road.
**

He placed my coffee in front of me before sitting down across from me.

“So, what happened with us, Start from the beginning” He said, sipping at his coffee.

“Well, I was admitted to the hospital you worked for in New Jersey cause I got beat up at school. You treated me and basically we couldn’t deny the feelings we had for each other so we got together. We had sex and then we got caught, I was taken away and moved to shitty LA, and you lost your job, simple as” I Explained.

“I can’t remember any of this, Fuck, look, I have to go, see you around” He sounded frustrated.

I just wanted to be remembered.
Sign up to rate and review this story