Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

2

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1258 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up and opened my eyes quickly, only to shut them again just as quickly because the sun was shining very brightly.

I noticed that when I opened my eyes again, that I wasn't in my room or at Ruby's house. It then clicked that I had stayed the night with the amazing man I had met at the club.

I turned round and his grip on me became tighter. All I wanted to do was see his gorgeous face, I wasn't going to go anywhere soon.

He was still asleep and could feel the air escaping his soft lips on my neck.
Then it clicked that I had actually spent the night with Gerard! I started to panic. I was a virgin until last night, and I knew he had done it before, I mean how could he not. What if I wasn't any good and he doesn't want to see me again? Oh crap!

"What do I do?" I whispered to myself.

"I'd like you to stay where you are, if that's okay." I turned round to see Gerard was awake.

"I was going to, but then I started panicking."

"I know what you're thinking, and you don't have to worry, you were amazing. The best I've had actually."

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

He shook his head. "No, why would I lie? Oh, and there's no point in me asking if I'm the best you've had."

"Why not?"

"Because, until last night you, were a virgin."

I looked shocked, he must of noticed. "Katie, it's fine. I wasn't going to freak or panic. It would have embarrassed you. I didn't want that."

"You can tell I'm a virgin like that?"

"Yeah. Of course. Not many guys can tell, but I'm one of them."

"Are you mad I didn't tell you?"

"No. But you should of said something. I mean, I don't think you wanted your first time to be with someone from a club."

"Well if I didn't then why did I let you?"

"Good point. Maybe I'm just special."
We laid in silence for a couple of minutes. Until Gerard broke it.

"So...do you wanna go again?"

I laughed. "Sure, why not?"
After that, Gerard made me breakfast as I took a shower.

I got in his hotel bathroom and stepped into the shower and just let the hot water soak my jet black hair.

While I was still in the shower, the door opened and Gerard hopped in the shower with me.

"Hey, I thought you were making me breakfast."

"I am, but I wanted to join you in here."

"I love how you talk. It's amazing."

"I love the way you talk. All posh and very British." He said the last part in a British accent, which made me laugh.

When we got out of the shower, we had our breakfast, but it was a little awkward, because I could tell Gerard wanted to talk to me.

"Gerard, I know you want to say something to me, so talk now."

He sighed. "Okay, I go back home in about a week and a half. We seem to have this connection between us, and we've already slept together, a couple of times. And I don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan of long distance relationship, if you want to call it that."

"I get what you're saying. I'm not a big fan of them either. I'm not sure what I would call what we have, seeing as we've known each other for a day. I would like to keep seeing you until you go home though." Did that make me sound like I'm just after sex? Hopefully he won't notice.

"I'd like to keep seeing you too. I like you Katie."

"I like you too."
So we kept on seeing each other. It was amazing. He treated me like I was actually his girlfriend. I guess I was in a way.

A week later, it was the day before Gerard had to go home. We were at the hotel again. I couldn't risk taking him to mine, my mum would freak.

"You know I'm leaving tomorrow right?"
I nodded. I knew it was a fling really, but I was suddenly getting emotional.

"Hey, sugar, don't cry. I'm not that far away really. You have my number and my email. You can talk to me any time you want."

"I know. But it's not going to be the same. I not going to to see you again."

"Awe, come here sugar." He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his hoodie. He was rubbing my back to calm me down.

Things were going to be different. I mean for over a week, I've been having a sexual relationship with this man. He still didn't know my real age, and now that he's going, I didn't really see the point.

After I stopped crying, I wiped my eyes and looked into Gerard's. I then kissed him. I know I was feeling vulnerable and wanted to be close to him one last time, but I didn't care, and I don't think he did either.

It was the morning after and I was in Gerard's bed once again. But this time he wasn't there. He must of had an early flight, but didn't want to tell me. I understand that.

I went into the kitchen to find a note on the table. It read;

Hey, my sweet Katie.
I've only known you a week, but I know that your usual time of waking up is 9:30, and so if you're reading this then, you should know that I left three hours ago to get home.
I want you to know that the time we spent together was special. I'll never forget you Katie, and I hope you don't forget me either.
There's some money on the counter for you to pay at reception for my room, and there's a little extra for you to get a cab home.
I hope you don't mind, but I took a picture of you while you were asleep, and I have one of you awake, so I won't forget your gorgeous smile.
I'll miss you Sugar. I hope we meet again one day.
Love you, G xx


It's been a whole week since Gerard left. I have cried everyday since. I don't know why. I mean, I can't be in love with him. He was 25, I was 17, we had known one another for a week. I was just being a silly teenage girl.

Today, was a week before me and my mum moved. John decided to stay here for now, but was thinking was moving to America soon. I was going to be leaving my friends, my old life. Leaving England.

I was in the living room with my friends when mum came home with bags of shopping.

"Hello. What have you got?"

"Stuff for our leaving party."

"Aren't our friends meant to do that?"

"But I like hosting parties. Come on Katie, you know that."

I rolled my eyes and me and my friends went to my room, and I got a text.

Hey, it's Mikey
I got your number from Gee
here's my email, i need to talk to you


This was weird. I never spoke to Mikey much, but he seemed okay.

My friends were talking on my bed, while I went on my computer.

I added the email and was instantly accepted.

[*-->>Mikey-Fucking-Way< >Mikey-Fucking-Way< >Mikey-Fucking-Way
Sign up to rate and review this story