Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

21

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

21

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 2281 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next couple of weeks went smoothly. Apart from Daniel.

He was always yelling at me and insulting me. I don't think I can take this anymore. Gerard was right, when he proposed, it was my chance to escape. I'm only seeing that now.

Anyway, me and Gerard had gotten even closer to each other. There haven't been any more secret kisses or anything, Gerard doesn't want to make it too awkward between us again.

I had my first scan the other day, Gerard came with me and it was amazing. My tummy was still flat yet there was a human being growing inside me. It took Gerard by suprise as well.

So yeah, I was currently doing my shift at Hot Topic. Ali was unwell today so I covered for her as well, which meant I was here all day, but of course, I had Gerard keeping me company, he said Ali kicked him out as she didn't want him to get sick.

A few hours later Daniel came into see me and kissed me hello.

"Hey baby, you working all day?"

"Yeah, Ali sick today so I said I'd cover for her."

"Well, you should have told me I was worried about you."

"Oh, I'm sorry it totally slipped my mind. Sorry."

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it."

I told them I was going to the bathroom, but really I wanted to stay away from Daniel as much as I possibly could.

Gerard P.O.V


I was left with this nutcase that calls himself Katie's boyfriend, though I should say finacee now, but who gives a fuck!?

"So Gerard, I thought you'd be with poor Ali, she's sick yeah?"

"Yeah, but she literally kicked me out. She said she didn't want me to get sick too."

"I see." I then saw him reach for something in his pocket, and that something was...fluffly handcuffs? And pink?

I eyed him in curiosity, wondering what the hell he was doing with those.

"Jenny...my beautiful Jenny. Isn't she amazing Gerard?"

"Yeah, I guess." He twirled the handcuffs around his finger. What is he up to?

"Jennifer, the love of my life. You know she may seem nice and act all innocent, but once there is nobody to be seen, she's like a wild animal. The best fuck of my enitre life."

Lies. Katie has told me what Daniel says to her, and it's nothing like that.

"Okay...is there a point to this conversation because I'm not comfortable talking about Jenny's sex life?"

Daniel glared at me. Does he know something?

He took hold of my arms and handcuffed them to a metal bar.

"Daniel, buddy, what the hell? Can you let me out please?" I laughed it off, trying to stay on his good side...if he had one that is.

The only response I got was his fist colliding with my face. I could taste the metal liquid.

He was about to take another punch but was stopped by the shocked and scared voice of,

"Daniel what the hell are you doing!?"

"Jennifer. I was just talking to Gerard --"

"And that involves handcuffing him and hitting him!? Daniel I can't do this anymore."

I almost let a smile show, but held it back. She was escaping.

"What are you talking about Jennifer?"

"It's not Jennifer it's Jenny! This I can't do this. Us. I has never worked." I saw her slide her engagement ring off her finger and placed it in Daniel's hand.

Like with me, Daniel's response was using his fist, sending Katie down to the floor, where she held her stomach for protection.

Daniel picked her up by her hair and stood her in front of me, facing me.

"Daniel, let Gerard go, he's done nothing wrong." He tugged at her hair harder, she winced in pain.

"Don't fucking piss about with me Jennifer. I know what's been going on with you two from the moment you mentioned his name in bed."

Tears were coming thick and fast down her face and she looked into my eyes.

I, as always, was just confused.

"Jen, what is he talking about?" Trying to save both our asses.

"Oh, does your lover not know about that? Well let me tell him. The first time I...hell I'll say it I don't car...the first time I tried to sleep with her, she wouldn't do it. The same excuse everytime 'I'm not ready', so yeah I raped her." He laughed, "Then after I said something, a name, Kitten I think it was. Dude she completely freaked out, she screamed 'Get off me Gerard!' ever since then I've been following her. So I know all about you two fucking each other."

"Daniel please, it didn't mean anything." Katie said. I was hurt by this but the look in her eyes told me that it did mean something.

"Well if it didn't mean anything, then why did you two fuck for a second time. And I always see you, kissing."

"Let her go Daniel." I said.

He shook his head, "No no no no. This bitch is gonna pay."

He placed a kiss on her neck.

"Prepare to die bitch."

I couldn't do anything. I wanted to help but couldn't. I could only watch helplessly as Daniel punched and kicked her and threw her across the store.

I needed to get out of these handcuffs. I mean, they can't be that hard to break.

I tried pulling at them but couldn't get out of them.

"DANIEL, FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE!" I was scared. She was pregnant with our baby, and he had no clue.

"STAY OUT OF THIS WAY!" He said as he continued to kick her. Blood was coming from her but I couldn't see where from.

I tugged at the cuffs even harder and slowly but surely, they broke.

Talk about fucking flimsy.

I looked back around the store and saw that no one was in sight.

Seeing this as my chance, I called the police. They said they'd be here in a minute.

Where is he?

That's when I heard the commotion coming from above Hot Topic.

They were upstairs.

I rushed through one of the doors that took me to the bottom of the stairs.

But I was a little too late.

As I went through the door, I heard something bumping loudly down the stairs, and saw Katie's unconcious body laying there.

I was filled with nothing but anger at this moment.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed Daniel by the shirt.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE!? SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT!" This only caused the smirk on his face to appear more and I continuously hit him until I felt a pair of arms pull me back and another pair of arms pull Daniel away.

"It's okay, calm down." The voice of a police officer told me.

He took my down stairs and I saw paramedics put Katie's body on a stretcher, taking her outside to put in an ambulance.

"I wanna go with her." I said.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you can't unless you're family."

"I'm her fucking boyfriend! I wanna go with her!" I lied. Reluctantly, they let me ride the ambulance with her, and I held her hand the whole way, repeating the same words over and over to her.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I'm sorry, I love you..."

When we got to hospital, the doctors took her away into a room I wasn't allowed.

All I had to do now, was wait.

"Sir, excuse me, can we ask you a few questions?" I looked up at the police officer that pulled me back from Daniel.

I nodded.

"What's your name please sir?"

"Way, Gerard Way."

The officer looked at me, I recognized those eyes.

"Mr Way, long time no see. Bates. PC Bates. Ring any bells?" I nodded. "Katie your girlfriend is she?"

I looked at him in confusion, "It's Jenny. And no, she's not my girlfriend."

"Mr Way, we know who 'Jenny' really is. We know you know too." I nodded.

They continued to ask me questions about what happened today. Whether they believed me or not is a different matter.

They said Daniel had been arrested. So he should the fucking bastard.

It seemed like hours before anyone came to see me about Kaite. But eventually someone did.

"Mr Way? I'm Dr Smith. I'm the Doctor looking after Ms Tyler." His voice sounded to sad and helpless.

"Yeah, how is she."

"We're sorry Mr Way..." And I let him tell me the dreadful news.

After he left I sobbed in the chair I had sat in all afternoon.

Why did this have to happen?

I seem to have a bad habit. Bad luck always comes my way.

In high school, I was bullied by the jocks for being different. I was the 'emo' kid, although I have never been emo. It's bullshit!

The only friends I ever had were Mikey and Frank, and really they are still the only friends I have. Except in high school I suppose my ex-girlfriend was there for me.

And another thing, I always hurt the people I love without caring about them while I'm hurting them, and when I do feel bad it's already too late.

Now this is happening. I don't think my life could get much worse. Having someone you love taken away from you is the most painful thing anyone can go through.

It was a few hours before I found the courage to go into Katie's room. As soon as I saw her pale, beaten body the tears started.

I walked to her bedside and sat in the chair next to her and examined her body closer.

Her skin was so pale, it was as if she was a ghost.

Cuts and bruises were all over her body, most likely worse under the gown. The doctors hadn't even bothered to clean the now dry blood off her.

I stroked her cold cheek softly. I got no response from her. Her eyes were going to stayed closed.

My hand moved up to stroke her once black hair. She had dyed it blonde, but that too was convered in blood that must have come from her head.

"I love you Katie. I'll always love you."

I needed to go to the bathroom, but didn't want to leave her. But I knew that I had to go, so I stood up and gently kissed her icy lips.

I turned to leave but stopped as I heard a noise.

"Mmm."

I turned back quickly and smiled at what I saw.

Her beautiful eyes struggling to open.

I watched her search the unfamiliar room she was in.

"Katie?" I whispered.

Her eyes soon found mine, "Gerard?" I sat back down and didn't have time to hold back the tears.

"Gerard, why are you crying?" She asked, sitting herself up slowly.

"I-I thought I l-lost you. D-do you remember anything?"

She nodded, "I remember him hitting me until I passed out. Did he keep hitting me after." I nodded, "What happened?"

I wiped my tears and Katie held my hand, "He kicked you, punched you, threw you across the room and...a-and pushed you down the stairs. T-that's when I hit him, and the police and ambulance came, and brought us here..."

Katie moved her other hand over her stomach, I could see the tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

"And the baby?" She choked.

I couldn't look at her. The tears came faster down my face. She squeezed my hand.

"Gerard? W-what about our baby?"

I found the courage to look at tear stained face.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry..."

It was then her turn to shake her head, "No..."

"There is no baby." Katie dropped my hand and we both cried out our emotions.

Somehow, I climbed into Katie's bed and just held each other. I stroked her bloody hair until she fell asleep in my arms.

I placed her back down and left her to sleep and went for some coffee.

As I was getting coffee, it came to me.

I'm the only one who knows what happened.

I figured I was due a smoke anyway and decided to call people.

Ring ring, ring ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikes."

"Gee? What's wrong?"

"Get to the hospital now! Don't tell Ali, just you and Frank get here, and when you're here, tell the receptionist you're here to see Jennifer Tyler got it?"

"Gee what's going on? Is Katie alright?"

"Just get here now!" And with that I hung up, and took a long drag.

I should call Ali aswell, seeing as it is her best friend.

"Gee baby, what's up?"

"Are you too sick to get to the hospital?"

"Why?"

"It's Jenny. She got beat up pretty bad. Can you get here?"

"I'll try. See ya." And she hung up.

That's odd. She didn't seem very concerned for her best friend.

Twenty minutes later...

"Gee? What's wrong?" Frank called to me when he and Mikey got to the hospital.

I spilled everything that happened today to them. Everything including the baby. By the end of it, I was in tears again.

"Gerard, I'm so sorry come here." Mikey said, and he pulled me into a very much needed hug.

"I-I was gonna be a dad Mikey. A dad. And that bastard took that away from me and Katie."

"I know Gee, we're really sorry. Can we go see her?" I nodded and went to see if she was awake.
Sign up to rate and review this story