Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

His name is Mello

by Lue95 0 reviews

Matt is living with his cousin and is enjoying it somewhat. He likes it there but he can't help but somewhat hate it and be filled with hate. But that will change when he meets mello.

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-10-25 - Updated: 2009-10-26 - 789 words

0Unrated
Warning: YAOI

Ch3: His name is Mello


I was able to make to my cousins house. Elizabeth new imeadently why i was there and she invited me to stay no questions ask. My uncle and aunt took me to the hospital(even though i hate hospitals) and got me bandaged up from my fathers recent attack. My uncle called my dad and the discussed or more like my uncle threatened my dad to let me stay with them or they would call the police on my dad. he agreed and i had no worries. Even though my Aunt and Uncle have no idea what my dad did to me.

I just told them that they were beating me. I didn't say how or why but they understood and gave my the garage by my cousins room. Well Elizabeth's room. I have tons of cousins but i was living with the three closest to me. The three are: Joshua(Josh or A.K.A Bird), Elizabeth(Lizzie), and Dannielle(Dannie). Josh is older then me he is 18, Elizabeth is younger then me she's 14 and Dannie is also younger she's 5.


We all live in a four bedroom house with a garage room(which is where i sleep), Den, living room and two bathrooms. I actually like it here. Even though i honestly miss my mom. Why would i miss her? You probably would wonder. that women seemed cruel and unusual to me sometimes. But she was not like my brother and my dad. She seemed to care for me in a way that was different then my brother. But she cared for me and that was all that matter.

But anyway the place was nice and everyone was nice. But i could not bring myself to smile. To laugh along with this family. When i tried my mind would wonder back to the abuse and i would be filled with nothing but hate. It wasn't my fault or what i have forced myself to believe.

But anyway it was my first day of school. I was with my cousin and she was showing me all of her classes and all of mine. Then she was taking me to where she hung out with her friends. Elizabeth and her friends hung out under a tree that was in a grassy area that was usaully offlimits to the other students but they were allowed there because of their friend Yanil.

Yanil was in a wheelchair. She broke her leg in the same place three times and was now stuck in it. So her friends were allowed to hung out past the bounderies. I saw Yanil talking to a couple of girls. They were all in a circle some laying down some sitting. Then there was a guy russelling with another guy one was bald and another had long black hair.

Then there were two girls somewhat away from everyone else with a boy. One girl had her hood up and the other was standing perfectly streight. The boy was sitting down with a small smile on his face. He had long blonde hair that went to his shoulders. He was wearing a vest and dark skinny jeans. He actually looked pretty cute.

I blushed to myself shaking my head. Damn my hormones. "Hey Guys this is my cousin Matt!" Elizabeth shouted and ran to the three off from the others. I followed her and i sat down somewhat away from the four.

I blinked. I was very tired. More tired then usual i hardly slept the night before still uncomfortable with the whole warmth and pillows thing i guess. I blinked again and i finally laid down closing my eyes.

I was having a somewhat day dream thing. I could feel somewhat touching me. It was so affectionate and caring that i didn't want to open my eyes. Then i felt the hand go up my shirt.

I jumped awake knowing that touch was not all innocent like the others. I opened my eyes meeting greenish blue ones. They belonged to that blonde i saw earlier. "W-what the hell?" i said and he leaned down to me. "I think your hot." he said and i blushed harder. I sat up quickly afraid of what he might do next. "Well Hey Matt." he said standing up. "Don't Hey Matt me! What the hell was that hand thing?!" i yelled and he shrugged. "I dunno." he said and came closer. "I'm Mello." he said and i stared at him. He was not like anyone i could tell.

And i would like to rephrase when i called him cute. I thought he was Beautiful.

Disclaimer: Yes Matt has been intorduced to Mello. xD woohoo teenage hormones.
Sign up to rate and review this story