Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Let's play a game, Just say my name.

by MadelineUn-dead 0 reviews

Tried to move around the pain.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-10-26 - Updated: 2009-10-27 - 699 words

0Unrated
Everywhere around me I saw blood. On the walls, on the crème colored carpet, on the tattered furniture-you name it, it was full of blood. I was confused, and unaware of my surroundings. This had to be a dream, how could things get to be this bad? I tried to wake myself up, but I could not. My breathing became heavier as I fought for my life. Suddenly, I felt somebody shake me. My eyes shot open. “Harley!” my good friend Coraline screamed at the top of her lungs. She gasped for air afterwards. “You’ll be the death of me, woman!” she said her breathing getting back to normal. “Sorry Coral, I was having a bad dreams that’s all.” I said looking up from my hands into her emerald eyes. I smiled weakly at her. She smiled back, positioning herself besides me on the bed. Suddenly a chorus of beeps came from Coraline’s pajama pocket, breaking the silence. The beeping continued, but Coraline acted as if nothing was going on. “You going to answer that” I said pointing to her striped pajama pants. “Ugh!” she said flipping her Star Trek communicator open “Lt. Douglas here.” After about fifteen minutes , she slipped the communicator back into her pajama pants. “He’ll be back, in the meantime, do you wish to talk about your dream?” She asked tapping her chin. I looked down back at my hand and giggled. “What is so funny?” she said lifting my chin up. “Your just a weird kid, that’s all.” I said smiling at her. She playfully slapped my arm. And stuck her tongue out at me. She jumped off the bed and ran towards my bathroom. “You’ll never catch me!” She yelled; when she reached the door I swung my legs over the bed and slowly walked to her. “Are you sure?” I asked acting innocent. “Affirmative!” she said nodding and turning around reaching for the door knob. “Ah, ah, ah.” I said slapping her hand away from the door. “Oh no!” Help me!” She yelled running out the door and down the stairs. Thank god my parents weren’t home, they’d have a fit if we were up this late. I glanced over at my alarm clock, the neon numbers flashed: 3:30 am. “Oh, crap!” I muttered. My parents flight was coming in at 3:00. They should be on their way. I ran downstairs searching for Coraline, but it was to dark to see. “Coral?” I asked. No response. She must be hiding, I thought. “Coral, come out! My parents will be home any second.” I heard talking coming form outside the sliding window, and sure enough the sliding door was open. Coraline was talking to one of her friends, his name was Nathan Owens. They bonded over Star Trek, and she insisted they talk everyday. “….....But still, I just thought it was wrong. How could Kirk kiss her? She had GREEN hair!!” I heard her yell at Nathan. “What? I thought she was pretty hot! Did you see her slave uniform??” I heard a husky voice respond. “Yeah, I saw it!” She answered. “Hey, I got to go Nathan. Call me tomorrow, sevenish? She negotiated. “Totally.” Nathan responded. Shutting her communicator, she slipped it back into her pocket. “Let’s go fake a deep sleep” I said tugging at her arm. Tomorrow would be out first day at Bayonne High School. I wasn’t very excited, but Coraline was hoping she would find another Trekkie. We heard a car back up into the driveway and we made a mad dash up to my room. We both made ourselves presentable, Coraline settling in her royal blue sleeping bag, and me in me full sized bed. I heard a light knock at the door that startled me. “Shhh! Ronald, you’ll wake the girls up. We can say ‘hi’ in the morning, okay?” my mothers gentle voice said to my father. “Makes no difference to me” yawned my father closing the door lightly. “Night” I whispered to Coraline. No response. She’s a fast sleeper, I thought. And, I too fell into a deep dreamless sleep.
R&R Please
Sign up to rate and review this story