Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chasing Freedom

Two

by _Amy_Revenge_ 2 reviews

Rissa's entry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-10-30 - Updated: 2009-10-31 - 756 words

1Ambiance
JULY 31

Dear Journal,
Today I hung out with Cassie. We had lots of fun going on all the rides(cos we went to the fair). We won a lot at the booths. Actually, we won so much that even though we split it half and half, I'm still going to have to find some more spots in my room to put it all. My room isn't small though, it's medium sized, I just have too much stuff, ya know? Actually, most people would say its small, 'cause they're greedy bastards who who keep saying they need more stuff. No, that's not me. I'm happy with what I have. I mean, I know people who have way less; the greedier you get, the harder you fall, is the way I see it.

So today I had the WORST hang over. Yeah, last night before I went to bed I was drunk like crazy. It's just hard dealing with my coke-addicted mom without being at least a little buzzed. That's why I hate it when Cassie does drugs. My mom does it and I see the worst of it, I'd like to believe. I don't want Cassie to end up being addicted(actually, I think she is but let's just hope!) I don't say anything to her though, because she hates it when I drink. We both hate that, but its a fair trade so I say whatever.

Anyway, Cassie and I went to the Arizona State Fair thing and these stupid guys kept hitting on us. I was so ready to knock their teeth out. If I see them one more time, I told myself right before we left, I would. I HATE MEN. I don't even want to be friends with them, because they just end up hitting on you eventually. All they want to do is get in your pants. They want to make you believe that they love you, so that you'll have sex with them, and then once they've gotten it they up and leave you. They're all man whores, they're all players.

My dad showed me that. He left when mom and I needed him the most. I was thirteen and we weren't poor, but we did need more money. He left mom for a couple of 21 year old sluts. Your average hookers. UGH! Mom's never fully recovered. She got addicted to coke, and now she does other drugs...some that I probably don't know about or even what they do to you. I've kind of had to step up and play mom for a while. I've had to do all the cooking, cleaning, and basically take care of her like she was my child, and not a mom. When dad left, that was about the time that I started taking Kung-Fu. I'm currently a black belt and can kick major ass. Actually, now that I think of it, I've kicked a LOT of guys asses who didn't know the meaning of "NO". Plus all the sluts who think they can pick on me because I'm different. Like their opinion matters to me rolls eyes.

I'm different than most people at my school because I love tight clothes and refuse to wear anything but skinny jeans. Cassie and I are about the same size, so we share like, EVERYTHING. Except she has this one pair of skinnies that I can't fit into. I did a great job embarrassing myself trying to get into them, but its cool because I know she still loves me.
I got a hair cut. Now instead of being all boring and really long like it was in my nerdy days, it goes down to about my shoulders, and I dyed it a sort of mahogany color, and right where my hair goes across my face its dyed midnight black underneath. It's so awesome looking! Plus all the layers make it look very, very tight.

Before I go to bed tonight, I've got to take care of my mom. Then I plan to finish my drawing. It's so awesome. It's a vampire girl walking in a leafless tree forest at night. She's got white hair, red eyes, and her clothes are this awesome old style, and they're torn up; plus its blood red. So it goes very well. She's very pretty. Anyway, we(Cass and I) have to go to our school tomorrow (TBird) and re-register for school. How lame is that! But I have to go take care of mom and head off to bed.
Night,
RISSA
Sign up to rate and review this story