Categories > Original > Drama > The Broken Minor

Lies

by ItIsFin 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-02 - Updated: 2009-11-02 - 2146 words

0Unrated
This story really took a new direction in this chapter. I originally had planned for something else to happen, but I changed it, I don't relly know why as I don't like it very much but I refuse to change it anymore - then it will suck, real bad. Not many people read this at all, but whoever is, enjoyyyyyyyyy!



Here I was, falling, screaming and no one heard me, I think they did hear me, they just didn't want to help. What have I done? To deserve this? I was always a normal kid, people say it runs in the families genes, as far as I know none of my family are like...this, I don't even want to say it, It feels like I'm burning myself alive, I just need to hold on tight, even when the clouds suffocate me, I will pull though. My mum thinks she is doing the right thing by bringing me to a counsellor, it just makes things worse, it's not like they care! They're just counting the money every time a poor soul walks into that room. I've always believed in the quote 'If there is a beginning, there is a end.' But I'm starting to doubt that, it feels as if this dark period will never end. Like there is no light whatsoever. I don't know how to cure it, I've always did things on my own, by myself and I've always succeeded. I have always pulled myself through the hard parts but this time, I don't think I can. I don't know what to do; keep going and hope for the best.

I hear a creek of a floorboard and look up from my blankets, I see a dark haired figure in dark clothing standing beside my bed.
"Slash, you okay man?" I heard Drake's soft whisper. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
He lifted my blanket on the bed and got under the blankets with me.
"What happened?" Drake pulled the covers over our heads.
"I don't feel well" I muffled out, burying my head in Drake's chest. He hugged me, knowing exactly what I meant.
"You're one lucky bastard you" Drake tried to lighten the mood, "I climbed through your damn window to get up to you. Your damn 'rents wouldn't let me up to you, I knocked and asked for you and they told me to go home because you weren't well. Now I know exactly what they mean. This isn't your fault, you know that Slash don't you?" He asked me, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
"I know, I know" I answered back, still pressed into Drake.
"You know what, tomorrow we are going to go out and stop being depressos, okay" He whispered to me and closed his eyes.

That is a true best friend.

-

"D-Drake, where the fuck are we goin'?" I slurred my words.

"Dunno" Drake replied, just as drunk as I was.

Then I heard it, screaming, banging, blood draining yelps crying for help. I turned around and saw a gang of six men circling a young woman, I started screaming at them in my wrongly toned voice which sounded like a scared five-year-old. The large, bulk men turned around from the woman and ran towards me, I saw the young woman collect herself carefully, not making any noise, splitting off down the street before they could run after her.I hope she is okay I think to myself. Drake looked at me, with wide, scared eyes. He'll try and protect me. I tore my blood shot eyes from Drake to the six men who were now towering over me. I was to frightened to speak, to move, too scared to blink a eye lash. I held my breath, I read about these things in the paper usually, were the young kid gets kidnapped or killed by a large group of men/women while the parents grieve about how they want the kidnapper or murder to rot in jail, if they even find them that is. In my case, I'll probably be left for dead, bleeding in pain. I stood still like a dear in the headlights.

"Scared are we?" The shortest one (Who was still greatly taller than me) spoke.

My eyes just flickered across their faces. One of them looked scared themselves, guilty even. I swallowed hard, I think they might have even heard it. Drake being Drake jumped in front of me then backed away behind me, putting his arms around me.

"Get the fuck away from us!" Drake screamed, he sounded like a brave man, not like I sounded like a scared little child.

"Oh sweetheart, we ain't goin' nowhere" The blonde haired man whispered.

I felt someone grip me from behind and then twisted my arm up behind my back, pain rippled through my arm. Someone threw me to the ground, kicking me in the head. I felt numb, my closed eyes were watering. I opened my eyes to find that Drake wasn't there anymore. I was left alone with death not far from me. I'm going to die. For the first time, I hated the sound of that. I don't want to die.
Cold, hard metal collided with the side of my face, my jaw made a sickening cracking sound. I couldn't scream for help, I couldn't move. More pain rushed through me while blood poured out of my head and my mouth. I started to cough, choking on my own blood. They shoved a piece of garment in my mouth. I threw my head back in pain, my neck cracked and I couldn't turn it around anymore. At least it isn't broke. Yet. They picked me up and threw me to the side of the street after they finished with battering me. I lay there, I limply tried to roll over on my back again. I blacked out.

I attempted to open my heavy eye lids only to have to close them again. The shining light is to bright, it stings my eyes. I couldn’t lift my arms to help me up. I felt dead. But I knew I was not dead. I heard shuffling and saw blurry movement from out under my eyelids. I tried again to open my eyes, successfully this time. There was a nurse filling a glass of what looked like water into a plastic cup, then setting it on the wooden table beside this bed. I panicked.

I hear the heart monitor bleeping as my heart rate increased. I snapped my head to the side and the pain shot through it. My left shoulder was throbbing as tears came flowing onto my cheeks.
A crowd of two nurses and one doctor came rushing through the curtain that surrounded my bed. They pulled a tube from down my throat while I gagged, I closed my eyes again in order to stop myself from panicking again.
I must have fallen asleep again as well I woke up, again. This time however, I didn’t open my eyes. I heard voices. I recognized them instantly, Drake and Larry.
“I can’t believe this actually happened! I just ran, I had to get help! I just don’t want him to think his best friend ditched him when he nearly got beaten to death!” Drake roared out in anger and sadness.
“Calm down Drakes dude, fuck, I just hope he is okay” Larry added in a worried tone.
“Man, you still selling that shit? You keep lookin’ at your phone, fuck, does Slasher know?” I heard Drake whisper.
“No dude, no he doesn’t and he can’t fuckin’ know! You can’t tell him Drake! He’ll leave me! I actually like him, like someone this time. It’s not just like when me and you used to fuck around with each other, I want something with him. I’m not on the shit, just doin’ it, what other way do you expect me to get around, just moved in with my cousin ‘cause my ma couldn’t take no more of me, I need him Drake.” Larry trembled.
What was he talking about? Fuck. What? I feel so confused. Him and Larry, like together? I groan and try to remember what happened the day before. Screaming, blood, laughter. I licked my chapped lips and listened to Drake and Larry’s conversation.
“You ain’t taking it I suppose then?” Larry asked.
“Fuck no, fuck no!” Drake shouted.
“Keep it down dude, only askin’ that’s good then, I mean, at least you didn’t get Slash into it or anything like that or summit” Larry murmured.
“Do you remember when we used to make out and then later fuck and still wake up and be able to look each other in the eye?” Larry laughed slightly.
“Yeah. I never seemed to feel any embarrassment - still don’t!” Drake chuckled. “Do you think Slash knows something? I mean, I’ve never told him anything about us previously but I think I’m just being paranoid. I just fucking hope that bastard gets out alive.”
“Me too, man, me too, do you remember the first time we met? You were looking fer some spilf and Tom told you ‘bout me. You seemed so inexperienced then, so innocent.” Larry smirked.
“Until you got me, ye wee fucker” Drake sniggered.
I looked through the frosted glass window and sighed. I whimper and let the tears roll down my face. I don’t know how to take this in. I mean, my best friend and my boyfriend - together. And let’s not forget they used to do drugs too. But for some odd reason it feels all too normal. Nothing seems to surprise me anymore. Nothing. But this just hurt me.

“Are you ready for your visitors Mr Lampard?” I smiled wearily and she motioned for them to come in. My smile dropped as Drake and Larry turned their backs to close the curtain surrounding my bed.
“Hey!” The both said in unison as I fiddled with the wire from the portable T.V. I yet again smiled my infamous grin. Not daring to say anything.

“You need some water?” I shook my head and closed my eyes.
“You know, I thought out of all the people in the world Drake, I could have trusted you, fuck, was I wrong” I rubbed my temples. “I mean, drugs? Honestly, I thought out of everyone you would never touch that shit and fucking my boyfriend? Jolly good!”

Drake and Larry’s faces dropped. I watched Drake open and close his mouth repeatedly without a sound.
“I…how did you know?” Drake stared at me.
“Don’t talk to loud hun” I grimaced. “Get out” I said flatly.
“What?” Larry stuttered.
“Get the. Fuck out.” I stated one more time. Drake and Larry both looked at each other; shocked.
“I-, no, Slash, you see we don’t do it no more! We’re not together, like, I mean, please Slash,” Larry whispered, “please.”
I almost felt sorry for him. But why should I when he wasn’t there when I needed him, the last time I “talked” to him it was like he didn’t give a fuck. He is a drug dealer and has fucked my best friend. Then comes in here and tries to make up for it with his crocodile tears. Why should I feel sorry for that?

“How many people have you fucked now since we’ve been together, Larry, huh? Or have you and Drake been keeping each other company?” I snickered, sarcastically. I turn to look Drake dead in the eye. My best friend, for fourteen years, yet he tells me nothing. I am again a fool also, for not noticing any of this. Not noticing my best friend was a druggie or how they knew each other. He couldn’t even look me straight in the eye. I wish right now he would feel what I feel, dead. I feel betrayed, I feel like motherfuckin’ shit.
I see Larry do nothing but stare hard at the ground, he then takes Drake’s hand and leaves. Drake pulls his hand out of Larry’s and storms off out of the hospital. I shake my head watching Larry bolt out after him.
I sigh boredly, it’s been hours since that little event. My phone vibrates on the table beside me. Drake must have brought it.

close yer curtains, I’m bringin over the Vodka, make sure no nurses and shit cum in. I’m sorry, but I rlly do fckin love you. D xx.

I smile and lay my head against the wooden board at the back of my hospital bed. Now I know why Drake is my best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story