Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

New Face

by vampyGee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-06 - Updated: 2009-11-07 - 563 words

0Unrated
I looked at the alarm clock. 11:35. Damn, I have been sleeping in way too late. But I had no real reason to wake up, not like before........
--FLASHBACK--
It was 9 oclock, Gerard would wkae up in about 20 minutes, I quietly got out of bed, went out to the kitchen, and started the coffee pot. Gerard drank a pot of coffee a day, and had to drink at least 3 when he woke up, as for me all I needed was a cig and half a redbull.
When the coffee was done, I poured Gerard a cup just as he entered the room.
"Thanks babe", He said, stirring in his splenda and cream, he gave me a kiss and sat down at the table"smokes?"
I smiled,lit one in my lips, took a drag and passed it to him, we always shared cigs, it was just like holding hands or a kiss on the cheek.

-- --

Yes, those were the old days, but those days were long gone. Now I just got up, grabbed a redbull, checked my email, and found something to do that day.I only had 1 message from my guitar company and then one from Mikey.

Frank,
I am truly sorry if I upset you last night. if you really think your seeing Gerard, then maybe I should believe you, hell, even Gerard believed in ghosts.If you need to talk, you know I'm here for you, even if I was a jerk last night, and I know how much you loved my brother.Please, Maybe even visit me, but I do want to talk to you.
oh, by the way, are we still collecting cans for Bobs redbull wall?
-Mikey

I smiled, I think Bob's redbull can count was 256 by now, but he would still want more.
I took a hot shower, shaved and dressed, just as the doorbell rang.
"Yes?", I opened it to reveal a young women, with black and blond shoulder length hair, jeans and a..........The Black Parade hoodie.Great, another fangirl.
"What do you want!"I demanded, sick of all this.
She was taken aback"I-I just wanted to ask you where the fuse box was, I just moved in down the hall, my electric won't come on"
"Oh, sorry, follow me", I led her to the fuse box where she got her power back on, so maybe she didn't even recognize me.
"Do you need any help moving in?", I asked her.
"Uh, sure Frank", She smiled.
Great, she did know me"Why aren't you spazing out?", I raised an eyebrow.
"Because Frank, you may be a star, but at the end of the day, were all just people trying to live our lives", she explained.
Wow, finally a fan who was not worshipping me.I helped her move into her appartment, spending most of the afternoon with her. she was nice and kind and understtod me.
"Hey!", I said just before I left"I never caught your name?"
"Jamia", she smiled, "Jamia Nestor"
I did not like girls, but I liked her as a friend, she was my new friend. I turned the key and stepped into my own appartment. that was strange, all of the lights were on.
"Who is Jamia?", I voice said from behind me, a voice I would know as long as I lived and never would forget.
Sign up to rate and review this story