Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

I Next Chapter I

by TrueReligion2005 1 review

Things are changing.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-11-07 - Updated: 2009-11-08 - 1122 words

0Unrated

‘So what did Eric say?’ Brendon asked as Grace sat in the office going through boxes and boxes of company receipts and tickets.

‘He said that we needed to go through all of the tickets and receipts and find out exactly how much I have taken out of our personal bank accounts for company expenses. This includes anything and everything that the company should have paid for. Travel expenses, purchases, anything.’

‘That’s going to take a while.’

‘Tell me about it. All I have to do is take all of this stuff into the office tomorrow and find our bank statements for the past five years.’

‘Do you still have those?’

‘Actually, I do. I have them in a box that is labeled and sorted into years.’

‘I guess it pays to be obsessive compulsive.’

‘I guess so.’

‘Want some help baby?’

‘If you want.’ Grace smiled. Brendon sat down in the floor next to her and started going through receipts too. ‘What’s going on with the band?’

‘I’m not sure at the moment. We’re still trying to figure that out. I just don’t know. I am so angry with this and so angry with Ryan and Jon. This is ridiculous.’

‘It’ll be all right baby.’

‘You know maybe I should just quit this whole music thing and do something else.’

‘Honey, this is what you love to do. Why would you quit? You and Spencer will figure it out and whatever you two decide to do I will back you a hundred percent.’

‘Really?’

‘Baby, of course. I’m your wife. That’s what I’m here for. I love you, it’s my job.’

‘I love you baby.’ Brendon leaned over and kissed her gently.

Seven-thirty the next morning came far too soon for anyone’s liking. Grace got ready for her meeting with Eric again dressing in a pair of jeans and a plain v-neck t-shirt and jeans. Randy walked into the house five minutes later while Brendon fed the boys (and Spencer) breakfast.

‘Daddy…’

‘What buddy?’ Brendon asked as he sat Chace’s cereal down at his seat.

‘Do we habba go to cool today? I done wanna.’ Brendon looked at his son just as Grace walked into the room.

‘Yes baby, you have to go to cool today. I know you don’t want to see Addy but school is important.’

‘Mommy, she’s mean. And I won’t hab anyone to play wiff.’

‘Baby you have Caleb to play with.’ Grace leaned down between her boys, ‘you two play together today. Don’t let Addy hurt your feelings okay guys. Just play together.’

‘Will you be here when we det done wiff cool?’ Caleb asked. Both boys seemed clingy this morning. The recent change seemed to be taking a toll on everyone not just Grace.

‘Daddy will be home and if I’m not I will be home soon after.’

‘What are you doing today?” Caleb asked.

‘Well, I have to get some work done with Mr. Eric.’

‘Will you be home tomorrow?’

‘I’m not sure yet baby, I hope so.’

‘Otay mommy.’

‘I’ll be home with you tonight while daddy goes to work okay?’

‘Prowmise’

‘I prowmise.’ Grace kissed both of her boys before sitting them up for their breakfast.

‘Do you need any help today babe?’ Brendon asked.

‘I think we have everything pretty much sorted out but that’s sweet of you.’ Grace smiled as she put her arms around his neck.

‘Well you know, it’s my goal in life to make your life easier.’ Grace laughed before she kissed him gently.

‘Alright, I’m off.’

‘Have a good day baby.’

‘Thanks. Bye boys, mommy loves you.’ Grace kissed both her boys and Spencer’s head before she and Randy picked up her containers of billing and started out the door.

Brendon and Spencer soon loaded the boys into the Escalade and started on their way to drop them off before going to the studio.

Brendon spent the day worried about his boys. Neither was very happy about spending the day at school with Addy. This was not how he had imagined this all going down.

Maybe staying in Vegas was not what the family needed. Maybe it was time for a change. Maybe it would be better for the family if they had a fresh start.

The wheels in Brendon’s head were turning.

‘So what are we going to do?’ Spencer asked as the boys sat in the studio with a few other guys, producers and such.

‘We just need to get our shit together and write.’ Brendon said pulling out his notebook.

Meanwhile Ryan sat in Jon’s small apartment next to him as they did about the same thing.

‘What the hell am I going to do? Holly is driving everyone crazy. Grace wont’ speak to me. We’ve lost the band. And my daughter is convinced that Daddy how ruined her love life.’

‘Ryan, you’ve just got to calm down. It will all work out in the end. Holly is pregnant. After she has the baby, everything will go back to normal.’

‘Grace left the company. Holly is freaking out. Grace put down all the money for start up costs. She is going to go to a lawyer and try to get it all back. Holly wants me to go talk to her.’

‘What happened between them?’

‘I have no idea. Holly says that Grace just went crazy one day talking about how Holly never does anything. She also said that there was a bunch of money that Grace has not accounted for. Holly can’t find it and Grace won’t tell her what she did with it.’

‘Wow. So are you going to talk to her?’

‘If I don’t, Holly is going to kill me.’

‘All right, well good luck with that; there has to be a reason that Grace left the company.’

‘I know I wish I knew what reason that was.’

‘It will be fine. We left the band amicably. Call Brendon.’

‘I know that we left amicably, however, we still broke up the band so it can’t be that amicable, especially this early.’

‘So what are you going to do?’

‘I guess I’m going to talk to Grace. She’s usually pretty rational and she’s not pregnancy so we’ll have to see how it goes.’

The entire day was spent in angst. Brendon, Grace, Ryan, Holly, Jon, and Spencer had no idea what impact the past week would make on their lives but soon enough things would change. For better or for worse was yet to be seen.
Sign up to rate and review this story