Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Red Blooded Woman

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose comes up with a great plan to get ruin of Tony for good. Eight more chapters to go. Yes, I am back! I finished up a previous project and now I am back!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-11-08 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 1396 words - Complete

0Unrated
Red Blooded Woman:

I sighed over the phone. Pete could tell what mood I was in by my tone.

"Bad week too?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. I "happily" told him the story about Kayla's momma complaining about her burning house, the press, and Tony. Pete listened in silence.

"That bad?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "You?" Petey went into full detail about the dinner conference from Hell and Papa Joe practically breathing down his neck to stay with Ashlee. His day sounds worse than mine! A heavy pause came between us.

"Now what?" Pete asked me. I didn't know what to say at first. Suddenly, a crazy idea popped into my head.

"Petey," I said. "I think we should go on a date."

"What?!?" he asked me surprised. "Are you serious?!?" Right then, the wheels in my mind began to turn rapidly. I suddenly found the answer to our and my problems.

"Well," I went on. "If you and I went on a date, we could show my idiot ex that I'm with someone else now and he'll take a hike." A little silence at first. Then, my love seemed to get what I was saying.

"Oh!!!" he said.

"Right," I said. "Meet at Don Chico's at six o'clock?"

"You bet!" Petey told me. I began to smile again.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Rose!" my love told me. I wanted to say, "I know," but what would be the point? We both already knew that. Plus, he was still stuck with Ashlee. That led me to holding off until the right time.

"See you then," I wrapped up.

"Yeah," Pete said. "See you then." We both hung up together. I smiled to myself in victory. Now, for the next part of my plan. I went over to the call history option on my phone. I scrolled down the list and picked out Tony's number. I hit the dial option and held the phone to my ear. The other line rang. I waited eagerly. Come on! Any other time, you would call to harass me to no end!

"Hello?" that thug asked me. I smiled to myself with victory. Okay, out with it!

"Tony!" I said faking happiness.

"Whazz up, Lil' Mama?" he asked me. I forced myself to say it all. It has to happen if you want to be with Pete.

"I've been thinking," I lied. "I'm not mad at you anymore and I would really like us to get back together!"

"Crunk!" my obnoxious ex yelled in my ear. "Let's celebrate in your bed tonight!" I had to hold the phone away from my ear when he said that.

"Actually, I have a better idea!" I suggested. "Let's meet up at Don Chico's at six o'clock, okay? Just to make it public and official!"

"Okay," the Neanderthal said. "Whatever you like! Love you!" He hung up. I breathed out hard. Right, the pieces are set up. If it all goes well, goodbye Tony, hello Pete! All I need to do now is wait.

The next day was just as annoying as the rest of the week. The entertainment pests followed me to work once again. This time, Katherine and my friends all helped me into the BRM building successfully. Katherine threatened to call the police on the paparazzi for trespassing. She held out her cell phone and pretended to dial 911. The pigs all picked up their stuff and walked away. I felt like a tightly wound up toy for most of the day. I kept thinking about my plan. I tried my best to keep my mind focused on my work. It was just so hard to think about work with tonight's date waiting for me. Everyone was noticing the bright smile on my face. I could tell they were curious about what I was thinking. But, I won't tell them. Not yet, anyway. I'll tell them when it's all over. Always better that way. Come on, clock! Can't you go any faster?

At five, I left for work. I went home and called Nessa over for stylist tips. (I gave her a little insight about what I was going to do tonight. Auntie sided with me all the way.) She did me right once again. I had a cute pink halter top and a long black skirt with a slit to the knee on the side. My stylist even did my hair and make-up like she usually did. I modeled for her a little bit.

"Well," I said. "How do I look?" Nessa had a grin up to her ears.

"Absolutely beautiful, darling!!!" she said like a Hollywood director. We giggled like little schoolgirls.

"Think this'll work?" Nessa asked when she got serious. I became serious as well.

"Hope so," I said. "If not, I am so screwed!"

"Tell me about it!" she said as if it was a no-brainer. "Good luck!"

"Yeah, thanks!" I remarked. Then, I headed out the door to carry out my ingenious plan. I stole a glance over my shoulder to see Nessa giving me a little wave as I left. This better work or else I am just stuck! In made it over to Don Chico's thirty minutes early. Perfect! Now, to carry out the rest. I made my way to the host. I gave him the information and he showed me to my table. I gracefully sat down. I pulled out my cell phone and looked at it. Five thirty-five now. I called both of boys on the drive to the Mexican restaurant. Now knowing some basic common knowledge, Petey will be on time and Tony will drag his sorry ass in late. Very good, I just need to sit tight. I hope this works...

Just as I thought, I saw Petey walk into Don Chico's right on the dot that I told him. My heart in delight as I smiled to myself. I rose my arm up in the air and flagged my love down. He spotted me and hurried over to my table. I gave him a sexy little smile.

"Hey there," I said. Petey smiled back at me.

"What's up?" he asked. I walked over and kissed him on the lips. He tenderly kissed me back. We sat down and waited for service. So far, the plan is working just fine. I just need my ex to show up and problem solved. (Petey was in on the plan of course. I texted it all to him this morning. So, we're good there!) Come on Tony, show up so I can get you out of my life!

The whole time Petey and I talked, I kept my eye on the door. Come on, come on! Any other time he would show up! I slowly began to lose hope. Then suddenly, I finally got my wish. Tony walked in looking around for me. I smiled to myself in such vile. Show time! I waved my arm in the air to flag him down. He saw me and walked over. Yes, that's it! Come into my little trap. Tony made it over to our table. I sure did love the look on that idiot's face! His jaw nearly dropped to the ground and his eyes grew into golf balls. It was beautiful sight to see.

"What the hell is this?!?" he asked. I smiled at him sweetly.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" I asked him. Tony became angry. Petey and I did our best to play innocent.

"All this time you've been cheating on me with some... emo punk?!?" he shouted.

"Sweetie!" I said in a fake sweetness. "I don't what you mean!" That jackass wouldn't hear it!

"I can't believe this! My girl is a cheat!!!" he yelled. "That's it, Rosie! You and I are finished!!! It's over! See ya, ya cheap whore!" Tony stormed out of the restaurant like an angry bull. Petey and I watched on.

"Baby, wait!" I cried out like an actress in a soap opera. But it was too late; the door had closed behind him. Once he had gone, I turned to Petey smiling. We both laughed to ourselves quietly. My plan was a success. One part of our problems were fixed. Goodbye Tony! Now all that's left is goodbye Ashlee. Then, it'll be hello Pete and Rose!

I'm So Glad You Came
Sign up to rate and review this story