Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

30

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

30

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 736 words - Complete

0Unrated
For the rest of yesterday and a lot of this morning, I had been thinking about what Mikey had told me when he came to see me with Alicia. I wanted to know why he lied to me, because I'm sure he was. What was he trying to hide? Or was he asked, or told, by Gerard not to say anything if I asked? Why was finding out about Gerard becoming more of an obsession then an interest?

But like I thought yesterday, I did feel sorry for Gerard when it came to his parents, but if his attitude is by choice, then I don't care for him at all. I just wanted to know why he is the way he is, and why Mikey is a much nicer person. And I wanted to know how they knew my parents. If Gerard did know them, something must have happened between them that is making him treat me so badly. I just had to find out what that was.

If Gerard and Mikey did know my parents, and whatever happened between them was the reason for the way Gerard acted with me, why was he doing this to me? Surely, if there was some sort of problem, he would have a problem with my parents. I haven't done anything wrong and believe that I am the innocent victim in this situation. Whatever had happened couldn't possibly be my fault. Before I started school, I didn't even know Mikey or Gerard Way and I certainly didn't know their parents.



It was around noon when I saw my parents for the first time that day. For the first time in a long time, they had a day off. Because of this, it has given me the opportunity to ask them about the Way's. I was sure they would deny every knowing them, which wouldn't bring me any closer to knowing about Gerard's history.

I sat at the island in the kitchen just watching what they were doing. It was too late for breakfast, but they insisted on having cereal anyway. As I was watching them, I began to think that they either haven't noticed me sitting here, or they are just ignoring me. They have been acting rather strange since their meeting with Gerard.

"Mom, Dad? Can I talk to you?" I asked after they settled down. My dad was reading the paper, and didn't raise his head or eyes at the sound of my voice. Mom pretended not to hear me for a moment before sighing deeply and looked at me. She didn't say anything, but the look in her eyes told me to continue, "I want to talk to you about the other day. When you came to my school."

This time, Dad looked up at Mom. Neither said anything again, so I went on further, "Something strange happened when my Art teacher introduced himself. Do you know him?"

My mom sighed again and rolled her eyes slightly, "Sam, it isn't really any of your business who your father and I know and are friends with. But as it concerns one of your teachers, I will say. No, we do not know Gerard Way. I admit he looked familiar, but no, we don't know him. Why do you ask?"

I shrugged, "You went weird for a moment. I don't know, maybe it was just me. Forget I said anything." I forced a smile before leaving the kitchen and going upstairs to my room.

Was there something about me that made people lie to me? I was asking a simple question. Was it the way I asked it that made people think I wanted to know more? This was important to me. I needed to know the reason being Gerard's behavior, and I can't possibly do it alone. I needed answers.

How else was I going to get the answers I needed? Mikey won't tell me anything, my own parents won't, though I was expecting it anyway. Gerard, himself, won't tell me. I could ask Frank, or maybe I could ask Alicia and Jamia without their boyfriends with them. Or maybe, when I finally get hold of Harry, he could help me. But really, there wasn't anyone else I could ask.

I couldn't ask Delilah, Tom or Suzanne. They would think I'm weird or something else. Maybe I would have to do it alone. There wasn't anyone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story