Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

The Truth Comes Out.

by bubbly-gum

Rachel learns the truth and Gerard gets hit by a...book???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-11-10 - Updated: 2009-11-10 - 1940 words - Complete

?Blocked
I know I've not updated in ages. I know sorry. I've got lots and lots written down I just have to type it up and something always happens when I go to do it. Seriously! Anyways, I'm here now. Lol. Enjoi xo


Frankie's P.O.V

She's going to hate me, she's going to hate me, she's going to hate me! That was the constant mantra running around my mind since Gee and Lilli told me they were going to tell Rachel everything.
"Memory first or after?" Lilli's question snapped me out of my thoughts.
"After. That way she knows it was self-defence and not just murder" Gerard answered before I could even open my mouth. She nodded.

I was sitting on the rug, knees up to my chest, arms wrapped around them with my chin resting on top. Gee was sitting in his armchair re-reading one of his Stephen King books, which he had probably memorised. Lilli paced back and forward, wringing her hands.
"Stop it" Gee said without even looking up from his book.

We were waiting on Rach coming out of the bathroom. She was getting showered and whatever. Which I was desperatley trying not to think about. The door opened slightly. Lilli stopped and stared at the door, still biting her lip and wringing her hands. I glanced up, Rach still hadn't came out of the bathroom. Although time passed quickly for us, it neveer seemed to when I was waiting on someone. Gerard sighed impatiently. He didn't like to be kept waiting. A trait he had picked up from being changed by an Elder.

"5 minutes guys" came Rachel's sweet voice floating out from the bathroom. Lilli's eyes widened and she paced faster. Her hands still wringing in front of her. If she wasn't careful she'd bite through her lip. Gee put down his book, stood up and grabbed Lilli-ana' wrists, holding them above her head. Their lips were inches apart, their bodies touching slightly.
"You know this reminds me of-"
"Gee!" she giggled, cutting him off. He smirked at her before kissing her lips, biting down gently on her bottom lip and pulling on it playfully. I mimicked being sick, just as Rachel came out the bathroom. She giggled. Lilli pulled back from Gerard, he still had hold of her wrists though.
"Definatley ready now?" asked Lilli.
"Yup"
"Finally" mumbled Gerard. Everyone moved to sit down. I stayed where I was. Lilli joined me on the rug and Gerard sat back down on his armchair and continued reading his book. Lilli gave me a nudge and I glared at her. She rolled her eyes and nodded to Rachel. Her long blonde hair was shorter and black. Her purple streaks had been replaced with red ones. Her green eyes had been outlined in glittery light grey eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

My jaw dropped. How the fuck is it possible for her to look hotter??? Rachel saw me looking at her and she blushed a light pink colour.
"Frank. It's impolite to stare" Gerard said loudly. Rachel blushed again and so did I. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed looking at the notes, drawings and stuff that covered the walls.
"What is you wanna tell me?" she said drawing her attention away from the walls and to everyone in the room. Her eyes lingering on me longer than anyone else. Or maybe thats just false hope/long shot-ness talking. Lilli cleared her throat and began.
"What do you think about vampires and werewolves?"
Rachel laughed.
"They don't exist, they are physically impossible"
Lilli gave a nervous laugh.
"They exist" I said quietly.
Rachel opened her mouth to speak again. But before she could Gerard had sat his book down and sat next to her. Held her by the hair exposing her neck and poised his fangs as though going to bite her. Rachel screamed as though her lungs would burst. There was a loud thunk, Gerard fell to the floor and Rachel flopped backwards onto the bed.

I was standing between Rachel and Gerard. I had whacked him in the face wih his own book. I hadn't even realised I'd done it until I saw the book in my own hands. I knew Gerard wouldn't actually have hurt her but I got so angry and she looked so scared. I had to do something! Of course this didn't go down with Gerard to well. His face was red where the book had smacked him. He jumped to his feet quickly. His fangs still bared but now noticabley longer and thicker. He growled at me, showing he wasn't letting this go. I could fel my own fangs grow, rising to the challenge. I didn't want to bare them in front of Rachel but my lips curled back of their own accord and I hissed back at him. Rach was sitting pressed up against the wall on the opposite side of the bed from us. She looked between me and Gerard. Hisses, growls and snarls of all sorts ripping from the back of our throats. Lilli jumped in between us. A hand on each of our chests.
"Stop it this fucking minute!" she snapped. She glared at each of us, making us back down. Not from her eyes but just cause no one wanted Lilli to be really pissed at them. Rachel was crying and shaking. Her large frightened eyes studying each of us in turn.
"You weren't kidding" she choked out. I stood up strighter, screwing my eyes up tight, trying to make them turn back to normal. Gerard was still staring at me, his fangs still there but not as bared as before. His eyes still pitch black. Lilli took her hand of my chest and turned away from me and faced him. She kept her hand on his chest. The other on his cheek making him look at her.
"Calm down Gerard. You threatened his girl. He wa-"
"Don't stick up for him Lilli, he's the one th-" Gerard cut across her, only be cut across by her.
"I'm not, I'm calming your ass down. I know you were just trying to prove what we are but there were better ways to do it than that" She ignored Gerard's hiss of dissaproval and continued.
"However" she said loudly enough so Rachel could hear. Previously everyone had been talking so she couldn't hear.
"I think Frank over-reacted a bit but I don't blame him." I nodded behind her. I was a bit calmer now and my fangs had all but gone. I looked at Rachel, she still looked terrified.
"Sorry I hit you with a book Gerard" I said sheepishly, peering over Lilli's shoulder to see if I was forgiven. He gave a quick nod letting me know that I was forgiven. I know he was still majorally pissed off at the whole thing. He never wanted Rachel here in the first place.

Gerard was standing incredibly stright, his pale features hard and stoney. Lilli stood on her tip-toes and whispered something into his ear. She looked sort of worried about saying it. He looked at her and shook his head.
"Fuck no!" he spat.
"Why not?" she said. Lilli was never afraid of Gerard but I know she worried about how he would take somethings she said to him.
"Never in a fucking million years!" he snarled back.
"Fine then" she said cooly. "Be a dick and don't do it" she was looking at her nails when she said this.
"Bitch" he snarled.
She smiled sweetly at him. "And your point being?" her voice was sugary sweet but patronising.
"Fuck this!" he snapped before sweeping out the room and slamming the door.
"Fucking diva" I heard Lilli mumble before turning to me. She gave a sort of sad smile and walked over to the rug. She sat down, watching the door. Probably waiting for Gerard to return, something we both know wouldn't happen.

Rachel had been watching all of this, she had stopped crying and I was very happy that she didn't look as scared. I turned to face her and she watched me cautiously. I held out my hand to her. She looked at it but didn't move. Her beautiful face was tear stained and she looked hurt and confused. Lilli-anna had released the power that had kept her calm over the past few days and allowed her emotions to run freely like they should have done.
"I'm so sorry we lied to you" I said although it came out as more of a whimper. She nodded and thought for a minute before speaking.
"Aren't you going to kill me?" she asked quietly. I couldn't help it but I smiled.
"Hell no" I replied seriously.
"But you're...v-v...vampires" she said. Shuddering over the last word.
"True. Doesn't mean we're gonna kill you though"
"It doesn't?" she asked, forwning.
"Don't get me wrong we do...kill poeple. But not you. Your special" I said the last bit sheepishly. She smiled a little bit.
"Special?" she asked, leaning forward curiously. I nodded.
"How? I've never been special. Quite the opposite" she said. I wasn't sure wither she was talking to me or herself but I answered anyways. I blushed, getting steadily redder through my answer.
"Well...um...Lilli likes you and Gerard...well actually never mind about him now but I like you. M-more than I s-should" I looked down at the floor, taking my hand back. I glanced up from under my lashes and she was blushing.
"Frank?" I heard her say softly. I looked up, she moved closer to me and held out her hand. It trembled slightly. I took it and lightly brushed my lips against it. She giggled slightly and blushed again. I heard Lilli-anna stand up and walk towards us. Rachel was watcing her.
"Tell her now" Lilli whispered. "She loves you. I can see it" Lilli then left and sat in Gee's armchair hugging one of his hoodies. It was like they were two halves of the same thing. They couldn't work properly without each other. They did fight alot but as you've seen before they make up quickly. Lilli slipped the hoodie on. Breathing in Gerard's scent as it passed over her head.
"Kitten...I need to tell you something, nothing like just there though." Rachel nodded, watching my face expctantly.
"Um...well...I lo-" I never got to finish my sentence. The door came flying of its hinges and crashed against the opposite wall, shatering into pieces. I turned around, still holding Rachel's hand. I squeezed it gently and I felt her squeeze back.

In came some of the members of the Vampire Army. The Elders followed them in. Gerard was standing behind them. A member of the army patted his shoulder.
"Congratulations Gerard, you've done well" said the guy who was patting him. Gerard'a already almost colourless face paled even more. Big black tears streamed down his face. The fucking cowardous bastard and betrayed us!!!

The Elder closest to us took a deep breath.
"Hmmmm" he said licking his lips. "The human does smell good" The Elders smiled at us as though this was some sort of pleasant experience".
"Welcome to the 400 year war, hope you survive. You smell too good"

A blinding flash of light and 2 piercing screams is the last thing I remember.

If this has typing/spelling errors, sorry. Things are about to get more dramatic. And please can more people than just the wonderfully epic Gee review this? Plleaasseee? Pout Anyways, hoped ya liked it. I know I do. Lol.

xoxo Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story