Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

I Don't Love Him...But I do...

by bubbly-gum

Implied sex ;) Lol

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-10-29 - Updated: 2009-10-30 - 1472 words - Complete

?Blocked
This chapter is dedicated to Gee a.k.a 'CyanideChild_' cause she absolutely rocks! Read 'Blood Princess' by her cause it is a-maz-ing!


Gerard's P.O.V

I held my breath, straining to hear what was happening. Which was a wasted effort. The doors were made especially so that no-one could hear anything. Giving us an advantage if Lycans ever got in. This place looks the exact same, with subtle differencies. The rooms inside were completely different, just not the hallways.

There was a sharp knock on the door we were standing behind. It was an ensuite bathroom we didn't actually need. Rachel hid into my side. I stiffened. I could hear her muffled sobs. I carefuly put my arm around her trying not to touch her too much.

The door swung opena and I tensed, getting ready for whatever was about to happen. Instead there was a fairly annoyed Lilli-anna.
"It was Bob" she said with sarcastic happiness. I let out the breath I was holding. Rach sniffled somemore before she looked up. Lilz had a smug smile on her face.
"I told ya so" she laughed. Rachel looked between us.
"Told him what?" she asked quietly.
"Nothing" I said quickly. Lilz laughed again before leaving us. I took my arm back and she dabbed her face with a bit of toilet roll.
"You okay?" She looked up, looking suprised.
"What?" I asked suspiciously. She shook her head.
"Nothing. I was a bit freaked out. Especially since I have no idea whats going on" she finished quietly. I nodded. I understood what she meant.
"Are you sure you want to know? You'll never be able to look at us the same"


Rachel's P.O.V

Although I'd only known these people 3ish days, I trusted them. Gerard still creeped me out slightly but it's getting better. I've finally stopped blushing now when I look at Frank.

I had a dream about Frank last night though. We were lying on a beach. It was still nice and warm even though it was night time in the dream. The stars were shinning brightly in the deep velvety midnight blue of the sky. The moon made his skin glow. He looked more beautiful and perfect than I had ever seen him. He told me he had something to tell me. He said he was a vampire and he loved me. I told him I loved him too, that being a vampire didn't matter to me. Before I tell you more I do NOT love Frank. I don't like him in that way at all. Well...maybe just a fraction of a bit but that doesn't count.
So...what happened next was, fuck it sounds ridiculous, was that he grew fangs and claws. His eyes were bright red and his voice was soft like silk trying to lure me into joining him. I screamed and ran away but being me I can't run in dreams. It's like I've forgoten how to. Eventually he caught me. I felt his claws sink into my skin, hooking onto me and pulling me closer. His fangs pierced my neck. I could feel the blood pouring out. It all felt so real.

I woke up screaming, my fringe sticking to my face. I was covereed in cold sweat and my heart was pounding. The man himself was standing at the end of the bed. He looked shocked and confused.
"What were you dreaming about?"he asked. Sounding like he was trying to supress a laugh...Idiot...
"Nothing" I answered moodily.
"Dosen't seem like nothing" he teased.
"Piss off" I snapped. He didn't move, just stood there watching me trying to get my heart rate back to normal.
"You said my name" he said, very matter of factly.
"What?" I exclaimed. I could feel a blush rise on my cheeks.
"Yup" he said, popping the 'p'.
"You also said you loved me" he said slowly, sounding like he was talking to himself more than me. I laughed in embarassed shockness.
"Do you?" he asked after a few moments of silence.
"No!" I said far too quickly. Wait! What the fuck??? I don't love Frank! Then why are you thinking about dragging him onto the bed and kissing him? Am not! So your saying you wouldn't want to suck him off? No! Haha, sure you don't.
Okaaaay, voice?.....SHUT UP!!!
Frank laughed again.
"Sure sure" he giggled.
"I don't!" I snapped, my face now bright red.
"Uh-huh" he nodded.
"Whatever" I groaned, lying back down and rolling onto my side. I shut my eyes willing Frank to go away. I don't think I could face anymore embarassment. I felt him crawl onto the bed. He snuggled up behind me and wrapped an arm around me.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed. Trying to sound pissed even though my heart was now beating faster and I had butterflies in my stomach. Oh come on! I do not love Frank!
He pressed his lips to my neck in a short but deliciously gorgeous kiss.
"What you want me to do" he whispered in my ear. I shuddered at his words. I could feel him shaking with laughter.
"I'm so glad I amuse you" I said sarcastically. His lips brushed my jaw line back and forth a couple of times. I mewed softly. Shit! Shhhhh me. I am not enjoying this. Oooh but it does feel soooo good.
"Good night kitten" he said quietly. I laughed this time.
"Kitten?" I questioned.
"Go to sleep and have sweet dreams kitten"
"Night Frankie" I mumbled before falling asleep happily in his arms.

When I woke up this morning I had a note taped to my forehead. Which hurt like a bitch when I pulled it off.
Good morning Kitten ;)
xo Frankie

"Stupid mother fucker" I muttered.
"Who is?"
"Jesus!" I jumped, resulting in my falling out the bed.
"No. Me Gerard. G-E-R-"
"I know who you are!" I snapped. I heard him chuckle quietly. I scrambled to get up which was hard as I was tangled up in the sheets. He made no effort to help me up but instead sat stretched out on the bed (well really it was his but Lilli said I could stay in their room) watching t.v.
"Your in a good mood today" I said, hoping for an answer as to why. I noticed his clothes were crumpled, his hair was alot more messier than usual (okay who am I kidding it was sex hair but lets not jump to conclusions). His usually colourless face had a pink flush to it. Like he was embarassed or had been exercising or whatever. He didn't say anyting to my remark but had a smirk as if to say 'you'll soon find out soon'. We watched t.v for a bit. With Gerard flicking through the channels every so often, eventually stopping on some ancient black and white horror film.
"Ohhh, I love this film" I jumped....again. I hadn't noticed Lilli come in. Her lips were swollen slightly, her face flushed. (oo..er) With her long hair looking like she had....ewwwww. Okay brain enough, they are two adults and if they want to...screw...(shudder) then they can. They've probably done it on this....I jumped up from the bed, moving as far away from it as the wall next to me would allow. Gerard glanced at me then back to the t.v, his smirk still firmly in place. Lilli looked at us, frowning slightly. Trying to work out what caused my random (to her) reaction to the bed. She looked at Gerard to me, and me to Gerard. Then she clicked. Her mouth making the perfect 'o' shape. Gerard shook with silent laughter.
"Yes we have Rach" said Gerard still laughing slightly. Lilli shot him a glare. He grinned back at her.
"Quite a few times" he continued. Lilli-anna's jaw dropped in shock. She grabbed the nearest cushion and flung it at him. He caught it lazily and dropped it on the floor. She muttered darkly to herself before turning around and yanking open the wardrobe doors. She pulled out random things and seperated them all into seperate piles, talking to herself quietly as she did so.
"Rach, butt down here, now!" I didn't need to be told twice, expecially with the tone she was using. She told me to pick out anything I wanted, except Gerard's clothes and some pile of clothes that were special to her. We giggled alot whilst doing this and Gerard looked worried.

And well you know the rest.

So here we are: Lilli, Frank, Gerard and I. Them about to tell me something that was going to change my life...apparently.

Hope it didn't suck. R&R peeps. Laters.

xoxo Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story