Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“You are amazing. And that is why I love you.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-19 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard wandered around the rest of the house trying to find something to do. Lounging on the couch he picked up the remote and turned the TV on. Flipping through the channels he landed on the Discovery channel. When he realized that the show on was about pregnancy, he quickly changed the channel. He finally settled on a sitcom. After two hours though, he decided to go downstairs and check on Paisley.

A small smile appeared as he watched her cuddle his pillow in her sleep. Slowly he walked over to his bed and gently pried the pillow out of her embrace. Sliding onto the bed next to her, he quickly took the pillow’s place. Facing her he placed an arm around her waist. He eyes fluttered open, her emerald gaze holding his chocolate one.

“I’m sorry,” Paisley whispered, “I shouldn’t have reacted that way.”

Gerard leaned forward and rested his forehead against hers, “It’s okay.”

Paisley closed her eyes, “I’m so scared.”

Gerard looked startled, “Why?”

“About being pregnant. About taking care of the baby. It‘s terrifying.”

Gerard held her gaze as he picked up her hand and threaded his fingers through hers.

“Paisley, it’s not like you’re doing this alone. I’m going to be there with you every step of the way. I think that together, we can do this thing. ”

Paisley smiled, “You are amazing. And that is why I love you.”

Gerard let out a chuckle before leaning forward and kissing his girlfriend.

Unfortunately the kiss was quickly broken as Paisley pushed him away and ran for his bathroom. Gerard was quickly behind her as he knelt beside her, pulling her hair back away from her face.

“This sucks,” Paisley breathed.

“It’ll pass, I think.”

Paisley would have smiled but another wave of nausea overcame her. After several minutes she felt fine. She brushed her teeth as Gerard sprayed the stench away.

“I take it you’re not hungry then?”

Paisley cringed as she crawled back on his bed, “No. Sleep sounds great though.”

Gerard agreed as he settled in next to her. Paisley lay her head on his chest as he brought his hand around and began rubbing small circles across her stomach.

Within in minutes the two young lovers were fast asleep, Gerard’s hand splayed protectively across her belly.
Sign up to rate and review this story