Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Roadtrips aren't always fun

by E-JayLovesGerard 3 reviews

Not completre

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-24 - Updated: 2009-11-24 - 551 words

1Ambiance
I ran around my room, grabbing random items of clothing and tossing them in my bag. I was going on a road trip with my boyfriend and a few friends. Only Gerard and Ray knew where we were going because they had planned it. I'd begged and begged Gerard to tell me but I always got the same answer.
"No, Frankie. It won't be a surprise if I tell you, now will it?". He'd sign off the statment with his signiture smirk, making me give in. He knew I couldn't resist him or that smirk.
I double checked my bag, packing everything in so it all fit. I heard a beeping noise. I ran to my window, throwing open the blinds. Gerard's mum's People Mover was parked on the curb, everyone sitting in the backseat waving at me. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

'Bye mum!' I yelled out as I ran out the front door. I chucked my bag in the boot and jumped in the front seat, next to Gerard.

'Why does he get to sit up front?' Bob grumbled. The back seat was cramped. Pillows and blankets covered the floor, Bob and Ray were squished up on the seat because of someones large bag and Mikey sat in the very back.

'Because I'm the driver and I said he could.' Gerard snapped, taking one hand off the wheel to hold my hand. Everyone grumbled in unison. Gerard pulled from the curb, speeding way over the limit. I let go of his hand and put in our driving CD.
We drove down the highway, windows down and singing Sweet Home Alabama.
Most of the day was spent singing and fucking around. By nightfall, the music had be lowered to a soft background noise.

'Gee, want a rest? I'll drive.' Ray offered. Gerard nodded and pulled to the side of the road. Gerard hopped out, taking Ray's seat.

'Bob, wanna swap?' I asked. A broad smile adorned his face as he jumped out of the van. I slid over the console and took Bob's seat, next to Gerard. I looked over the back seat, watching Mikey snooze away.

'Hey, sexy.' Gerard whispered in my ear, licking the shell slowly. My body shivered from the touch. He pulled me across his lap, making me straddle him. I smashed my lips against his. I hadn't seen him in a few days and I had missed his soft, warm lips.

'Oi! No PDA!' Ray yelled. I sighed and slid off Gerard's lap. I lay back with my head resting on his upper thighs.

'You're no fun!' Gerard moaned, running his fingers through my hair.
Ray's driving rules were boring. No loud music, no yelling or fighting, no singing, no kissing, no fucking. He was very boring.
'Shove over.' Gerard yawned, shifting his legs. I sat up and pressed my back to the back of the seat. Gerard slid down, pressing his body against mine as he pulled a blanket over us. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

'Night babe.' I whispered, nuzzling into his chest. His arms wrapped around me, squeezing me gently as I drifted into a deep sleep.


Will finiah when i get home
Sign up to rate and review this story