Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 9

by azn___x 0 reviews

I missed this story and decided to start updating this again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-12-11 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 455 words

0Unrated
A.N. So I've missed this story and decided to start it up again. We'll see how long this will last.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-
Rolling back over, I snuggle up to the body next to me. Wait, there's a body next to me?! My eyes flew open and looked at the massive jungle that could be classified as hair, Joe.

Did I just have sex with Joe?! I thought to myself, and then skeptically lifted up the blanket to reveal that we were both clothed. He sleepily moved his muscular arm and pulled me closer towards his warm body.

"What time is it?" He groggily questioned as he barely opened his eyes due to the bright sunlight pouring through the windows.

"Its about 9:30." Looking up at him, you could see the stubble from where he hasn't shaved, the contour of his jaw, the slight crookedness of his nose. How could anyone this early look so goddamn cute? I tried to move out of his grip once, no luck.

"Joe, I have to pee, so lemme go." I stated matter of factly and he instantly let me go. Walking over to my bathroom, I looked back at the form lying in my makeshift bed. How come I haven't even known this boy for a week and yet, I've told him some of my deepest secrets, I've fallen asleep with him, and I might be falling in-like with him? I had to mentally smack myself for thinking the last part. I can't end up getting hurt, physically and mentally again. Closed the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like shit. I pulled down a side of my oversized sweatpants and boyshorts a little to reveal my scars, then lightly traced over them remembering why I did that.


Flashback
I had just finished putting away some books for my job at Barnes&Noble when I turned around and was instantly cornered. It was Josh's friends. They have always been douchebags towards me and my friends.
"Well, well, well, I didn't know that sluts could read." One of them piped up as they began to close in on me.
"Why can't yall just leave me alone?" I sneared at them, which caused then to laugh.
"Haha, I guess the little twat hasn't gotten enough." Another one stated while grabbing my face roughly then smacked it.

Knock Knock Knock
"Logan, are you okay in there?" Came Joe's voice from the other side of the bathroom door. I snaped back to reality and covered my scars back up with my pants.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, and walked back into my room with a fake smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story