Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Do Not Disturb

by Prexistence 2 reviews

Ichigo's family really needs to learn to mind their own business and not assume what is going on behind the door. Grimmichi, yaoi

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo,Kurosaki Isshin,Kurosaki Karin,Kurosaki Yuzu - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 1054 words - Complete

1Funny
Yuzu walked up the stairs to fetch her brother who had been ignoring her calls to dinner. Perhaps he was busy with his school work or had fallen asleep. Both were possibilities since he seemed stressed the past few weeks. If that was the case she would simply wrap up a plate and save it for later when he awoke and got hungry.
“Oh God!” She heard Ichigo yell from his room and rushed to the door and was about to turn it. Her first reaction was her brother was in trouble, but that soon disappeared when she heard moaning coming from his room and the bed squeaking.
“Oh.” She whispered and face turned red when she realized what was going on. She wondered who it was with, she hadn’t seen him come home with anyone. She leaned against the wall ignoring the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs while lost in thought. That’s when it hit her: Rukia! The girl always got into the house without anyone ever seeing. She always hung out in Ichigo’s room and was one of his closest friends.
“Yuzu my beautiful daughter what is taking so long?” Isshin asked his daughter who he found outside Ichigo’s door. He was about to take a run and jump through the door to surprise his son when he heard the same thing she did.
“Ichi-nii is…” She didn’t know how to finish the sentence and didn’t need to. Her father walked up to the door and placed his ear to listen to the moans and bed squeaking from the room.
“That’s my boy!” Isshin cheered and Yuzu put her finger to her lips to quiet him. She didn’t want Ichigo to find out they have been listening to embarrass him. Tears were forming in his eyes as Yuzu joined him in listening. “I hope I taught him enough. Don’t be selfish son think of her pleasure too!” He began to say into the door when Yuzu covered his mouth.
“Shh” Yuzu shushed him and let her hand drop when he finally behaved. Sometimes it felt like she was the mother of the house filled with children.
“I hope he is doing everything right, maybe I should peek in to make sure he is-” Isshin began to say when Karin appeared behind them with a not amused expression on her face. Dinner was late and she didn’t even want to know what was happening in her brother’s room.
“What are you doing? Leave him alone and let’s have dinner.” Karin muttered to her family, her odd pathetic perverted family.
“Karin, Ichi-nii is doing the naughty.” Yuzu whispered to her sister who didn’t look like she cared. None of them noticed that the bedroom had grown quiet during the past minute.
“And dinner is late. I don’t want to sit around wanting because he is screwing Rukia.” Karin muttered and Yuzu covered her ears when Karin put it like that.
“Oh Masaki, we may soon be blessed with grandchildren!” Isshin cried into the door and hugged it when it slammed open on his face and sent him back. Yuzu backed away innocently as Ichigo appeared in the doorway wearing only a pair of grey sweat pants.
“What the hell are you doing?” Ichigo asked irritated to his family. Karin only rolled her eyes, this was pathetic as she thought before and started going down the stairs. She didn’t even know why she stayed there that long.
As soon as she reached the downstairs she walked to the kitchen and for once in her life, felt shock as her mouth fell open. Rukia was standing in the kitchen with the refrigerator open.
“Rukia? How long have you been here?” Karin asked her with slight surprised, but masked it as her normal ‘I-don’t-care demeanor when she spoke.
“I just got home a minute ago. I was with Orihime shopping for new clothes and we caught something to eat after.” Rukia explained and wondered why Karin stared at her. She poked a hole in the juice box she had taken from the refrigerator and took a sip.
The younger girl forcefully closed her mouth and looked at the ceiling. If Rukia was here and with Orihime the whole time, then who was Ichigo with?
Ichigo muttered as he finally scared away his family and shut the door and locked it. Knowing his family, never know when they might burst through the door. He felt arms encircle his waist from behind and was pulled back into a naked Grimmjow.
“Who the hell said you could put your pants back on?” Grimmjow muttered into his neck and rubbed right hand up Ichigo’s chest.
“I had to get rid of them or…shit!”Ichigo muttered as the teal haired espada bit into his neck hard enough to draw blood. The worst part was he didn’t know if he had any shirts to hide the mark. “Damnit, I said anywhere that is not visible! How am I supposed to hide that?” Ichigo growled as Grimmjow licked over his mark as his lecherous hands moved south.
“I don’t give a fuck who sees it as long as they know you belong to me.” Grimmjow whispered into Ichigo’s ear and felt the orange haired teen lean back into him when his hand found its way into his sweat pants. “If you want to scare off your family, we could go downstairs and do it on the kitchen table.” He suggested and Ichigo only rolled his eyes.
“No, I don’t need anything else to explain to them.” Ichigo replied as he felt Grimmjow shove the sweat pants off his hips and pool at his feet.
“One more round?” Grimmjow asked as he licked up Ichigo’s neck and sucked on a patch underneath his ear. He knew every part of the teen’s body and what made him ticked.
Ichigo wanted to protest. He was getting hungry and had to face his family sooner or later, but he was having a hard time saying no.
“Fine, one more round.” Ichigo told him as the teal haired espada grabbed him and tossed him over his shoulder and dropped him on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story