Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Typical Day On The MCR Bus

by KattyKat23 3 reviews

Mikey is hyper, Frerard, and is Bob straight or not?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 374 words - Complete

1Funny
It was a typical day on the MCR bus. Mikey was being hyper, while Frank played a video game with Ray. Gerard was reading while Bob was cooking.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL, NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" Mikey suddenly shouted out of nowhere.
"Mikey, what did you take and how much!?" Frank asked whipping around.
"Ha gotcha, you're dead!" Ray announced triumphantly. "Wait what happened? I swear to god I'm not a complete idiot" he promised.
"Un, huh let's go with that."
Gerard put down his his book and snuck up behind Frank, "Worship me, or I'll stab your eyes till you bleed" he promised sexily.
"Huh?" Frank said looking at him.
"I am the Lord and Master" Gerard muttered smirking.
"Oh, we all know that" Said Frank and he leaned up and kissed Gerard passionately.
"Ohhh, the lovers are at it again." Bob smirked
Mikey went over. "That's me you son of a bitches, now give me momey, MON-EY" he kicked Bob in the balls. "Money money" and ran away "uh, uh uh ,uh ,uh"
"What the fuck Micheal" Bob groaned clutching his balls
"ohh, look Bobby's touching himself, he can't get a girl" Mikey crooned
"You are so imma-fucking-ture, how old are you two?" Bob said meanly
"No, you bitch, I'm twenty-fucking-nine" Mikey said and stalked to the back of the bus.
Frank and Gerard broke apart.
"Err... Bob, do you really have to touch yourself in public?" Frank asked, making the question sound polite.
"Yes" said Bob deciding to be a smart ass.
"Good, then go to the window" recommened Gerard "The fangirls will appreciate that."
"But I only wanna do it for you sweet cheeks" Bob smiled at Gerard "You're so fucking sexy"
"Dude" Gerard said wide eyed "Dude are you straight or not make up your fucking mind already"
Bob walked past Gerard slapping his ass on the way by "Trust me, I'm straight"
"I should stab you in the eye with a really hot Frech Fry" declared Frank and protectively caressed Gerard's ass.
"AND SO I'M A SQUIRREL AND YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE JUST HUMAN HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE"

*Credit to: Jim Mathers, for use of Squirrel Songs. I DID NOT WRITE THE SINGING SCREAMING SEXILY TALKING
Sign up to rate and review this story