Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Put Her in the Trophy Case with the Others.

by pkk08 0 reviews

Bobbi and Jane are Twins. Kari and Heather have been friends forever. They all go out together one night and meet some nice guys. Read their story of what happened that night and how it chan...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-13 - 1778 words

0Unrated
Bobbi, Jane (the twins), Kari, and I (Heather) were getting out of the car all dressed up. We just pulled up to the new club in town. Or at least it was new to us. We were told it was more of a gothic wear club. We dressed in some cute clothes that we found at a really cool shop in town. "The Girls Outfits":http://www.polyvore.com/gothic_clubing/set?id=12973413 Bobbi and Jane wore similar outfits, same jewelry, but they are so not alike. Kari and I just wore what we thought would look cute on us. But, as we walked into the club I felt like I was in a different world. Everyone looked like they just belonged no matter what they wore. I noticed some guys in Bowler hats and some of them looked hot. I got caught up in them I forgot to look where I was going and didn’t notice that the girls stopped walking.

“What’s going on?” I asked Kari who was in front of me.

“I think the twins saw something or someone they liked. I know I do.”

“Me too. Those guys in the Bowler-”

“Hats. And they are really hot. That is who I was looking at.” Kari was always finishing my sentences.

“Hell yea they are hot. Lets go working the floor over to them and see if they will get us a drink.” Bobbi said as she started ‘working the floor’ as she called it. Jane, and Kari followed but I stayed back and watched. I laughed as they would dance with some guys and then just move right on. As they got closer to the group of guys, I felt like I was not alone in my bubble of space.

I turned around and there stood a guy dressed like the group my friends just left to go talk to. He smiled.

“Hello, why are you alone?” he asked with a smooth voice that I could hear over the music.

“Clubs are not my scene.”

“Let’s go somewhere quieter.” He grabbed my hand and guided me through the crowd. Even though I just met him tonight I felt safe with him right now. He led me to this room at the back of the club and it had a bouncer. I guessed it was the VIP area of the club. It was much quieter in here. He kept leading me to a booth in the back of the room. We sat down.

“So you bring me here and I think we should learn each other’s name. My name is Heather. Yours?”

“My name is William.”

“Would you like something to drink Heather? My treat.” He asked.

“I am fine, but thank you.”

“I insist on buying you a drink. I know a drink you might like.” He ordered us two of whatever he thought I might like.

“So are you here alone or not?”

“No, I am with three of my friends but they went to ‘work the floor’” full of air quote and all, “I am not really forward when it comes to guys so I decided to just sit back and watch.”

“Ohh, well I am glad you did because if you had then we might be sitting here right now.” I giggled at his comment. Then someone brought us two weird looking drinks. He picked up his and held it to me as if to say cheers. So I did the same and tasted the best thing I have ever tasted. Ok well maybe not the best thing ever but one of them.

“This is really good. What is it called?”

“Devil’s Blood, it is usually a favorite of the girls who come to this club.”

“That is a different name but I love the drink.” We kept talking about different things. At one point in our talk I saw my friends walk in with a group of guys.

“Thoughts are my friend’s right over there. I see they found their ‘target’.” We laughed.

“And the guys who they are with are my friends. Small world.” We kept talking and drinking. As I looked over the room I noticed that everyone was drink the same drink that William bought me. I thought that was a little weird, but thought nothing of it.

“My dear you look very tired, would you like to go?”

“Only if my friends go with me” I smiled at him.

“I know for a fact that mine and your friends are heading back to my house for the night. And someone will get your car there. How about it?”

“Sure, if all my friends are going then why not.” Those drinks really went to my head. But, it seemed like my body and brain weren’t working together. As fast as we got to the VIP area we were at William’s car. He had a nice car. It was an oldie and I love older cars. I kind to zoned out on the ride to his house. I hate when I do that because if I needed to get back I would not have any idea of how to get back. I also might have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew William was at my door helping me out of his car.

I took a look at his house is it was amazing. I take that back his MANSION was amazing. He held my hand as we walked up to the door. He just walked right in and I was in awe at how beautiful the inside was. It was decorated as if it was right out of the 20’s mixed with modern things. I loved it.

“William you place is amazing. I love the look of it. How can you afford something like this?” I asked still in awe.

“Thank you my dear. And this house has been passed down through my family for hundreds of years. This place costs me nothing except for utility bills. Why don’t we go and have a drink while we wait for your friends to get here.” He led me to this drawing room. It was amazing all dark furniture and painting I sat down on this comfy looking chair. “What would you like to drink?”

“Can I just get some water? I think the Devil’s Blood went straight to my head.” William let out a giggle when I said that. We walked out and come back with a glass of water and a cup of what looked like tea. We just sat there till someone showed up. It was not really awkward at all more like we were both tired and didn’t want to talk. Finally after about 20 minutes someone showed up.

The first one to show was Kari. She was giggling. I knew she was drunk still. She came in with a cute boy.

“Hey Heather! How did you get here?!” she laughed.

“Hey hun. William brought me here. Who got you here?”

“I believe his name is-”

“Adam. But, call me Sisky.” He took my hand and kissed the top of it. He then took Kari’s hand and led her to a couch and they got her a cup of coffee.

We sat there and not much later the twins showed up not as drunk as Kari (who is sobering up now) was, but still drunk. The guys that brought them and my car back were Brendon and Spencer. After we were all sat on a couch or in a chair.

“I am happy you girls could come to my humble home. I hope you had fun tonight. But, I must be like a father but we should go to bed.” We all nodded and Sisky took Kari down the hall, Spencer took Bobbi upstairs and so did Brendon and Jane. William took my hand and led me down the hall and up some stairs. I thought we would all be staying in separate rooms but I thought wrong. William took my to what I guessed as him room. It was again beautiful with a black satin four post bed, and many things were black and red. I loved it and wished it was mine.

“I am sure you want to get ready for bed. I have some pajamas that were left here from my sister and you look like her size. I will get them.” He walked away and then came back in with some cute looking nighties. Nighties are not really my idea of pajamas. But, if that is what I have to wear I will wear it. I walked into his bathroom and took a shower and then watched my face. I finished getting ready for bed by putting on a black knee length nightie. I walked out and William was lying on the bed just reading a book. It was one of those books you read to make you look smart but you have no idea what is going on in it. I walked up to the other side of the bed and just sat on top of the covers.

“You look really nice Heather.”

“Thanks. To be honest I have never slept in a bed with someone I just met.” Giggling to relieve some tension.

“I understand. Just know that I will not try anything unless you want to try it with me.” He smiled. It just made me swoon. If I was standing up I would have just fell to the floor.
“I must say you are so hot.” Did I just say that?

“Thank you so are you.” I blushed, and then I just looked at his eyes which were a deep chocolate color. All of a sudden we started going towards each other. I have no idea why because I know I was not moving my body. Even though I could not stop it, I don’t think I wanted to. Our lips met and it was like fireworks went off. I don’t think we came up for air for a long time. But, as soon as we caught our breath we were back at it. At some time during this my nightie came off and we were off roaming each other’s body. He was in boxers and I was in a purple thong. We didn’t need to talk, but I don’t think we had the breath to talk. After what seemed like hours we laid down. I had my back presses against his chest with his arm of my waist. William kissed the back on my head and we fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story