Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Why Guys Like Girls

Reason 2

by BoxingBunny 0 reviews

A drabble series focusing on 25 of the reasons why guys like girls.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kurama - Published: 2009-12-13 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 189 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own, please don’t sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

2) The way their heads always find the right spot your shoulder.

How had he gotten roped into this? Kurama had invited Kagome over with the intention of having a nice day indoors together.

Ordering pizza, watching a movie, snuggling on the couch…that sounded like a great plan!

The pizza wasn’t an issue, it had been delicious. And they were comfortable together on the couch. But this was the last time that he let her choose the movie…

He found himself biting back another sigh as the characters on screen reconciled after their angst-ridden fight.

But Kagome openly sighed in contentment as she leaned further into him.

Kurama suddenly began wondering if Kagome knew of another movie for them to watch after this.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 112

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: I’m getting closer to getting the 100 words thing down! I’m a little disappointed by how short the chapters are because of the nature of the beast (so to speak), but otherwise I like how this is turning out. I hope you're enjoying it so far!
Sign up to rate and review this story