Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A Mysterious Letter

by rawr-ness 4 reviews

Frank gets a strange letter in the mail :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-14 - Updated: 2009-12-16 - 514 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Harry Potter or My Chemical Romance, with that out of the way on with the story :)


"Frank, wake up it's late!" I heard the loud screams come from below me and laughed. "I'm coming mum!" I jumped out of bed and threw on any shirt and pair of jeans I could find and ran downstairs. "Happy Birthday Frankie!" I felt my dad pick me up in a bear hug and squeeze me tight. "Still not growing anymore, I see." I sighed and walked over to the kitchen table.
My dad didn't live with me and my mum. He and mum got a divorce when I was five, they said it was mostly because they weren't getting along. I didn't believe much of it though. All the same I was happy he was here.
"Hello Uncle Frank." I smiled at the irony, as did he. "Looks like you got a letter." My mum came through the door. She tossed it toward me and I got it in my hands. It looked rather old. My name was written in some fancy writing and our address below it. What made me smile, a bit confused was what was in between the address and name.
"Second floor bedroom, first on the right." I laughed and looked at her. "Did you write this?" I looked up at my mum and she shook her head, now looking a bit worried. I turned it over. On the back there was a red crest. It looked like something you would see in the movies, gold placed on the letter and then stamped with some sort of symbol. This one was sort of a crest with four different parts. I opened the letter immediately, feeling oddly excited.
Dear Aspiring Witch or Wizard,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1st.
Yours Sincerely, Minerva McGonagall


I read the letter aloud and looked up at my mum. "I'm a wizard." I gasped smiling from ear to ear. My mom looked at me as if I were insane and snatched the letter in my hand. "There's no such thing as wizards!" She shouted. I snatched the letter back and looked through the rest of the papers. Inside there was another piece of paper, listing the uniforms, set of books and other equipment. I looked at the bottom. There was something about bringing a pet (either cat, toad, or owl) and first years (I supposed that was me) weren't allowed broomsticks.

I placed the letter in my pocket and tried to forget about it for the rest of the party. I continued smiling like an idiot for the whoule thing, bit I didn't care. All I could think now was, I'm a wizard!


...
So that's chapter one. I hope everyone likes it so far, even though it's not much. I'll keep writing if people comment, so if you like it please comment :D lol thank you
bye! ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story