Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

He loves me...He loves me Not

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 7 reviews

Gemma likes Mr. Way but does he like her back

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-12-19 - Updated: 2009-12-19 - 1030 words

1Exciting
I quickly scribbled my note on the paper and threw at Dawn for her to read, we had become really close over the past couple of days and she'd helped me out alot in school. She was dating Frank Iero and him and I had also become good friends which I was really thankful for. Dawn threw the paper back at me, which Mrs. Deckland must have noticed because she shot us both a dirty look and then retuned to giving her lecture. I had art next and I was really excited, Mr. Way was making us draw self portraits and mine was coming out pretty well, he had even said it was one of the best in the class. He smiled at me when I entered the classroom, I smiled back at him and quickly went to my seat.

"Alright guys, we're going to continue working on our self portraits today and I'll be coming around to talk to you each individually " he said

My portrait was done and after what seemed like forever he finally reached my desk, he looked at my drawing for a long moment and then looked up at me. "It's beautiful" he said with a smirk, still staring at me with his hazel eyes.

"Thanks, I worked really hard on it" I replied

"I'd like to talk to you after class, if that's okay" he said after breaking our eye contact

"Yea...sure" i said happily

"Great" he said smiling and went on to the other students. The rest of the class past painfully slowly, I really wanted to have this 'talk' with Mr. Way. I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about, maybe he'll confess his love for me, wrap his arms around me and give me that passionate kiss that I have been longing for. "Yea right" I said to myself, he'd never be interested in a student. Finally the bell rang and all the students began to file out of the room leaving me and Mr. Way behind. I picked up my back pack and walked over to his desk, he looked up at me surprised, as if he'd forgotten he'd wanted to speak with me.

"Hey...have a seat" he said giving me another one of his award winning smiles and I sat down. He went over to his drawer and pulled out some papers, he grabbed a chair and sat next to me, I could fell his breath on my skin. I had never been this close to him before, he smelled like coffee, and I like coffee. He placed the sheets on my desk and I relized that they were some of the drawings that I had done in class. "Well, if you haven't already noticed you're a really great artist, and I think you have great future with it" he said.

"Thanks" I said blushing slightly.

"Really, have you ever thought about applying for an art scholarship?" he asked

"Well, no...I'm not really that confident in my work"

"Well I think your work is really great....and I usally don't do this but, if you'd like I can tutor you, afew sessions after school" he said looking down at me, his eyes full of hope.

"That's a great idea" I said with a bit too much enthusiam. "I mean, yea sure" I said a little more casually this time, he laughed and I was kind of embaressed.

"Cool, I can see you on Friday if you're free" he said

"Yea, definatly" I replied with a warm smile which he returned, we stayed like this for awhile, staring into each others eyes, I had a strong erge to kiss him right then but I stopped myself, I was the one to break the gaze. "Well I guess I better get to lunch" I
said standing and getting my back pack and walked towards the door. "Bye Gemma" he said, I turned to look at him to find that he himself was blushing, I think it was at this very moment that I knew that this was more than just a crush. "Bye" I said with a huge smile and left the room.

"Where have you been?" asked Dawn who was wrapped in Frank's arms, I sat in the seat opposite to them.

"I was with Mr. Way" I replied and she quickly shot up and her eyes widened. She new that I had a crush on him, I hadn't even told her that I did, she figured it out seeing how tensed up when ever I saw him and I was always staring at him.

"What were you two doing? " she asked with an evil grin

"It's not like that, he just wanted talk to me about me art" I said thinking about the little moment he and I had before I left.

"Whatever you say" she said playfully and Frank laughed

"What are you laughing at?" I asked

"The fact that you're doing our art teacher" he said, my mouth dropped, I looked up at Dawn and she looked as surprised as me.

"Where the hell did you hear that?" I asked

"I see the little thing you guys have going on" he said looking up at me. "They way he always stares at you and then you stare at him, and then smile at each other and shit"

"But there's nothing going on between us" I said

"Oh well, then he's definately crushing on you" he said grinning. I couldn't tell if he was serious or just messing with me, does Mr. Way really like me? I had already brushed the thought of him ever liking me out of my mind, but now I was just confused. I tossed and turned all night thinking about today, maybe he does like me I thought, no he doesn't, why would he, but maybe he does. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not...Soon I was fast asleep.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first fan fiction so please,don't be too harsh. Please review and tell me what you think.
I'll update soon :)
Sign up to rate and review this story