Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"If I have to drag you into the room myself, so be it.

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Filler chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-22 - Updated: 2009-12-23 - 447 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray and Frank ran in the front door, racing down stairs into Gerard’s room.

“What the hell happened, Donna called us saying something about Paisley was on her way to the hospital. Why aren‘t you there?” Ray yelled as he skidded on dirty laundry.

“Dude, are you ok,” Frank asked motioning for Ray to keep his voice down.

Gerard slowly turned his head to look at his friends with blood shot eyes. Slowly he say up and without taking his eyes off of them, he took a long swig of whiskey. When he spoke, his voice shook.

“It’s my fault. I pushed Paisley and she fell. Damn it, I’ve probably paralyzed her. And the baby,” Gerard fell back on his sheets, “If I killed our baby….”

“Wait. What happened?”

“It’s my fault. I was being selfish. I wasn’t thinking of how this is affecting Paisley. Of course she doesn’t want to think about marriage right now. I’m an ass. I’m a selfish son of a bitch. Then I pushed her. I’m telling you, I don’t deserve her. Especially now. She won’t have anything to do with me now. Probably hates me. I wouldn’t blame her though, I‘d hate me self too.”

Ray and Frank exchanged looks.

“So you’re just going to lie her, feeling sorry for yourself and drinking your life away? What good is that going to do anyone--”, Frank was cut off by a glance from Ray.

Ray walked over and grabbed the bottle out of Gerard’s hand.

“You know. I’ve been dealing with this shit for several years. And I quit. For a while I just sat back and let you act like an ass. The Paisley came along. Any other time, I would have sat back. But this is getting extremely personal. Paisley has impacted all of our lives. And if you think I’m going to sit back and let you ruin her life, you are sadly mistaken.”

Handing the bottle to Frank, Ray grabbed Gerard by his shirt and jerked him off of the bed.

“You get your sorry drunk ass to that hospital now. If I have to drag you into the room myself, so be it. Once we get over there, you’d better get down on your knees and beg her damn forgiveness.”

Ray dropped a stunned Gerard back on the bed.

“Change your clothes and be out in my car in five minutes.”

Ray took the bottle from Frank and ran up the stairs. Frank averted his gaze as he walked up the steps, leaving Gerard to change his clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story