Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Truth23 Reviews
On his 16th Birthday Dumbledore presents Harry with a surprise. He's married.
- Love this!
As for the elf sync thing?
My father in law had a wife, three daughters, a female dog, and a female cat. They would all sync like clockwork.
I always wondered why he was gone so much when I visited...
Bastard threw me to the wolves.
Cold, cranky, crying, spiteful hormonal she wolves.
Probably laughed about it too.
- How can you do this to your fans?
I'm sure the Bunny attaked you in a dark alley and mugged you into starting writing this, but with Distaff, Incredible, Sun Source, and several other WIPs out there,How could you?
You start another one, thereby slowing down FURTHER any updates on those, which we have already got heavy investments in.
If your stuff wasn't so good, I swear, i'd just stop reading it, if you can't have the decency to finish some of the projects you already have open.
I'm not saying this story isn't good...but so are ALL THE OTHERS that are collecting electron duct on your hard drive. Have a heart guy!
Author's response- I blame it on a lack of discipline as a writer. When a story strikes I can't think of anything else.
- I was working on Technomage when this one hit, and I've been staring at the window with my WP session running for Technomage for more than a week and I've gotten less than a dozen words out in that time.
- The Truth just poured out. It's only one more chapter, hopefully then the muse will let me alone to write.
- Lovely, and frightening.
I love the piece of Hermione. She doesn't get bashed enough in my opinion. The harem-setup was nicely done, especially the unusual partnerings and the fact that not all of them are lovestruck. I'd love for Harry to grow a backbone here and simply decide to be away during the insane week. I can also see him make the point to the wizengamot that since women weren't restricted, weerwolves shouldn't be either as women turned into raging, malicious beasts for a full week, and not just a couple of nights a month. At this point, it looks like it really is these five against the world. A Quincunx, perhaps?
I can't wait for the rest.
- Odd story wish you had Tracey or Daphne from Slytherin so the females get like 90 percent of the befits from this grouping? Anyhow hope the group works together againt Dumbles.
One question though if your Harry had not been starving and distracted with food, would he have signed the paper work without reading it?
Author's response- I've used Tracey and Daphne too often, I'm trying to expand the pool of useful characters.
- As far as Harry's signing of the contracts, I dropped a few hints in that scene, and all will be revealed in the next chapter.
(#) elwood94566 2009-10-15 03:30:24 AMThis isn't a complaint it's just something i've always found odd. Why is it among all of the girls at Hogwarts why is it that in all of the fanfic i've read Susan Bones has boobs that would make a porn star envious?
Author's response- I have no idea where it came from, but that's how I picture her. It probably came from other writer's descriptions of her.
- Just as I see Tracey Davis as being short and relatively busty with strawberry blonde hair cut in a pageboy bob, Daphne Greengrass as tall, violet eyes and long black hair that she braids (unless she's in the sack, then it's free), I see Sue as being on the short side, extremely well endowed, red hair and blue eyes.
- Ya know, it's at times like this that had I been Harry I'd be saying the following while holding my Wand aloft:
"I, Harry James Potter, swear on my lfe and magic that everything I say will be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So mote it be! I am currently standing on the ceiling while sun bathing on a beach! Errk."