Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Secret Life of Jerelyn Smith

by RachelxFrankie 1 review

Old story from Quizilla. Not finished. Not girl/MCR boy. That would be bad, considering the girl is in MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 203 words

0Unrated
'Hand in mine into your icy blues..' The beginning of 'Demolition Lovers' rang into my ears. The bus stopped, and everyone started talking louder, and louder. Finally, the bus let us off. Another boring day in the life of Jerelyn Smith. J-Lyn or Frankie is what I liked to be called. Homeroom was boring, Gym was tiring and Tech was next. Ugh. Today was our Safety Test. 10 minutes after we were all seated, the intercom came on, "Attention all Hickory Middle School students, we have a special guest in the building today and they want to meet you all." I rolled my eyes, 'It better not be the Loud Poet, again.' I thought. We all went to the auditorium. We were the first class there, so we sat in the front, middle part of it. Soon, all the seats were filled and the principal came up onto the stage. "Good morning everyone! Today we have FIVE VERY special guests here today!" I yawned, this was going to be B to the O to the R-ING. Then, I heard a heart monitor 'What the hell?' I thought.


Short, I know. There was 5 minutes left of Tech class and thought this up.
Sign up to rate and review this story