Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dark Parade

All The Single Ladies

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

The Joker takes it to the next level...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 1873 words

1Funny
Remember I own NOTHING!

Gerard was having a bad day. Not only had his right hand man Bob Bryar told him his new Batsuit wouldn't be ready for at least another month, but Commissioner Mikey Way was also mad at him, well, not him but Batman. He was upset because the damned Joker had robbed yet another bank and stolen millions of dollars, not only that but he had forced the staff to strip to their underwear and pose for a series of racy photographs which were now circulating over the internet. Mikey blamed Batman for not apprehending the Joker sooner and putting him behind bars, he even suggested that he throw him into the river and let him drown. It had taken Batman half a very stressful hour to convince the Commissioner that he would have him locked up by the end of the week, but that was proving impossible as the clown seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth. No one had seen or heard from him since that fateful night in the park and Gerard was worried, he suspected the Joker was planning something big and that troubled him deeply.

He had sent some very expensive flowers to Serena Kyle and had been crushed when she had them sent back, not that he ever let his emotions show on his handsome face. He realized it was going to take a lot more then a few plants to win her over. His butler was also behaving oddly with him, after the night in the park, Gerard had gone home and filled Raymond in on what happened there. His loyal butler had had no words of advice, instead he seemed to blame Gerard for bringing it on himself.

"The freaks come out at night, Master Way," he had sniffed before stalking out the room with his nose in the air. Gerard figured he was having some sort of mid-life crisis or something.

He walked along the busy corridors of Way Enterprises with his hands shoved in his pockets and his gaze firmly on the floor, though he was acutely aware of everything that was going on around him. He was Batman after all.

"Good morning Mr. Way," smiled a very attractive brunette as she sashayed past him.

Gerard smiled back at her and she giggled. She joined a group of females standing by a computer and whispered something to them. They glanced over at him and burst into yet more giggles. Gerard was reminded strongly of Princeton when all the girls had chased him relentlessly. He sighed, being this good looking and wealthy could be a curse sometimes, he thought as he walked away.

"Mr. Way. Mr. Way!" someone cried from behind him. Gerard turned sharply to see Bob walking towards him with a worried expression on his face. Gerard immediately became concerned and closed the distance quickly between them."You need to come with me. Quickly," he said urgently.

They walked together in silence, Gerard knew this was something he didn't want anyone else to hear so he didn't ask what was going on, he would find out soon enough. Bob led them into an desolate office and closed the door gently.

"What's going on, Bob?" Gerard finally asked quietly.

"I don't know for sure yet, but I've just received word the Joker is planning a live T.V appearance," replied Bob. "I don't know what it's about."

"Where is it taking place?" inquired Gerard. "If I can reach there, I can catch him."

"No clue. No-one knows. All we know is it's happening on live television," he frowned. "You don't think he's going to blow something up do you?"

"I certainly hope not," replied Gerard peering out the window.

"I chose this office because it has a T.V in it," Bob said as he walked over to the giant Plasma and switched it on. "No-one will disturb us." He flipped the channels until he found the Gotham City News.

They were both surprised when they saw the screen was currently blank. The Gotham City News channel was a 24 hour service and never went off the air. "What the hell?" exclaimed Bob in surprise.

Gerard was about to speak when the screen came back to life. A smirking Joker appeared before them, he was standing in front of a huge white background with two terrified looking females standing on either side of him. But that wasn't what grabbed Gerard's attention. It was his outfit that stunned him. Instead of his usual purple suit, the Joker was wearing a tight black leotard with what looked like 5 inch black stilettos. He wore his normal make-up on his face except his eyes looked darker and his vomit green hair was slicked back. Both men sucked in their breath.

"Dear God," whispered Bob in horror, he fell back into a chair and sat there looking like he had been scarred for life, which he probably had.

Gerard put a comforting hand on his shoulder. They turned to the screen as the clown began to speak. "I bet you're all wondering what I'm doing here dressed like this," he said and gave them a dainty little twirl, giving everyone an unfortunate view of his backside.

"I think I'm going to be sick," warned Bob who had gone a little green. Gerard rubbed his back but was unable to tear his eyes away from the screen.

"I'll tell you. For years I have been in love with my man who YOU all know as Batman. Well, recently it has come to my attention that he has a thing going on with some heffer named Catwoman, who's butt I'm gonna kick once I get half a chance. Anyway, you can imagine how devastated this betrayal has left me. After all my years of affection, he runs off with some Ho? Hell no am I putting up with that! So this is my message to you Batman; it's over. We're through. You ain't gettin none of this no more!" declared the Joker smacking his butt lightly. "These are my famous last words! Hit it!"

An unfamiliar tune started blaring from out of nowhere and to Gerard's intense dismay the Joker began to dance. The two woman who were standing behind him, and who Gerard now saw, were dressed similarly to the clown, began imitating his moves somewhat reluctantly. It became even more unbearable as the Joker began to sing.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies
Now put you're hands up


He waved his arms wildly in the air and totally out of tune for that matter and shook his booty to the music. Gerard began to feel slightly ill at the un-Godly sight before him.

Up in the club, we just broke up
I'm doing my own little thing
Decided to dip and now you wanna trip
Cause another brother noticed me

I'm up on him, he up on me
Don't pay him any attention
Just cried my tears, for three good years
Ya can't be mad at me

At this point one of the dancers tried to escape, the Joker spotted her trying to run and became furious. Gerard flinched as he grabbed her by the arm and forced her to dance in front of the camera. She attempted to kick him in his man area but he dodged expertly out of the way.

"You shake you're ass, young lady!" he screamed before turning back to the camera and resuming his dance.

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh


Despite the disturbing images taking place before him, Gerard was impressed the Joker could dance in those ridiculous heels he was wearing.

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
Got me tighter in my Dereon jeans
Acting up, drink in my cup
I can care less what you think

I need no permission, did I mention
Don't pay him any attention
Cause you had your turn and now you gonna learn
What it really feels like to miss me

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring
on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh


Bob could take the spectacle no more and proceeded to throw up noisily in the corner of the room into a plant pot.

Don't treat me to the things of the world
I'm not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve

Here's a man that makes me then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms, say I'm the one you own
If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost Ill be gone

All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies
Now put your hands up oh, oh, oh


Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!

"Is it over?" whispered Bob from behind the desk in which he was hiding.

"Yes." Muttered a pale Gerard. They became silent as it became obvious the clown wasn't finished yet.

"If you didn't guess it before Batman, I'll repeat it for you. IT'S OVER BABY! I'd like to say it will be a friendly split but can't. Prepare for war Batman, you're city is gonna bleed and so will you. See you soon, sugar!" smirked the Joker looking more evil then ever before and the screen went blank.

"Should I be afraid?" asked Bob timidly.

"Not with me around," assured Gerard. "If he wants a war, that's what he'll get. I'll make sure he never dances again."

If you liked it let me know. Oh and have a happy and safe New Year!!!xx
Sign up to rate and review this story