Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demolition Lovers

by TheGiinger 8 reviews

One-Shot. Erin goes to a dream concert with Olivia and Mikey surprises everyone...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 1297 words

3Original
A/N Hey guys! I know I should be updating In The Centre Of A Restaurant, but I've had this one-shot stuck in my head for ages and it needed to be wrote down. Please tell me what you think, whether it sucked or not, things like that. Please! Reviews help me grow as a writer, and she what was good, what could be improved and what totally sucked! Thanks!

Disclaimer- My Chemical Romance do not in any shape or form belong to me, I just used their appearances for my own pleasure :) The lyrics from Demolition Lovers do not belong to me either and nor do the Shakespeare quotes. I'm just going to go crawl into a corner and cry about the injustice of all that okay?

'Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets'


Coming to a MCR concert had literally been a dream come true. My mom had surprised me with the tickets for my 20th birthday- complete with a backstage passes! The second ticket was for my best ever friend- Olivia. We're like, inseparable. We'd always fantasised about going to a concert and meeting them, and now it's actually happening!!!

I made an effort for it as well, supporting straightened-ginger hair that reached my chin and some make-up. Trust me that's effort. I wore my MCR band-tee, black skinny jeans with my MCR and bassist (oh yeah, I play bass- like Mikey! sigh) badges pinned to them, my red studded belt, my black MCR beanie, red converse high-tops and my red and black striped cardigan. I looked wicked-cool.

Olivia had curled her purple hair into ringlets (the colour changes every few weeks- whereas mine is completely natural) and for some reason was wearing her Linkin Park tee to a MCR concert. Go figure. She was also wearing purple skinny jeans to match her hair, and black and purple DC's.

We got the train to Birmingham, and then a taxi from the station to the venue. When we got here, we were jumping up and down in excitement. We were in the centre of the pit- right at the front. Gerard smiled and winked right at us! Frank was going nuts just to the left of us, Ray rocking out to the right of us, Bob at the back doing Bob stuff, and last but certainly not least; Mikey was right in front of us. Neep!! We screamed and raved throughout the whole concert, and we're knackered, but so hyped up about meeting them. When the concert ended and everyone else had left, we finally got to go backstage.

We got taken to a dressing room where the whole band were relaxing, and sat on a couple of spare chairs.

"Hey!" Shouted Frank- even after the concert, he was still hyped up!

"Yo Frank, calm down man," said Bob, ever the voice of reason.

"Hey, I'm Olivia and this is Erin," Olivia introduced, I was to star-struck.

"Hi! I'd introduce us, but I bet you already know who's who!" Ray joked and we all laughed with him.

"You guys were like, amazing!" That was Olivia again.

"Yeah!" I finally found my voice. "Like, how can you get up there in front of all those people?"

"What the hell Erin? You get on stage in front of hundreds too!" She saw the looks of confusion and interest on MCR's faces. "She's an actress!"

"Yeah, but that's different, I get up on the stage as a character- not me. I could never get up there as me!"

"It's hard at first, but you get used to it. So, what sorts of things do you do?" Gerard asked.

"Lot's. We do plays no-one's ever heard of, but we also do well-known plays like Grease, and my favourite- Romeo and Juliet," I replied.

"I don't get why she likes that one. Romeo is just too sappy!" Olivia exclaimed to the band.

"That's true, but I like the idea of two people loving each other enough to marry in secret, fake their own deaths and kill themselves over each other. Real pair of Demolition Lovers they were," I reminisced. MCR laughed at that.

"Alright fine. I think it's a bit sad that you can quote of the top of your head though..."

"Go on then! Give us a mini show! We performed for you, so you can perform for us!" Gerard laughed.

I thought it over and thought, why not? I'm never going to get another chance. I shyly stole a glance at Mikey, only to find him staring at me. I blushed. Mikey was my favourite.

"Alright then, but only a short quote okay?" They nodded. I stood up and faced everyone.
"Well, here goes...
"'Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion show in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.'" As I finished the others started clapping.

"'Have not saints lips...'" Mikey shyly quoted, with looked of pure shock from everyone else in the room, while also standing up. "'...and holy palmers too?'"

"'Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.'" I tested to see how much he knew.

"'O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.'" He slowly walked towards me and stopped a mere breath away.

"'Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake'" And still I continued, impressed at how much he knew.

"'Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.'" I could feel his sweet, hot breath on my face. "'Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.'"

Then, just like Romeo to Juliet, he leaned down and kissed me. Cat-calls and wolf-whistles could be heard in the background. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which (of course) I granted. His hot tongue explored my mouth and I shyly met his tongue with mine- he tasted like coffee and mints. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was on my tip-toes on account of him being so tall. He encircled his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against him.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, I realised I had to come up for air. I regretfully broke away from him.

"Wow." I sighed.

"That. Was. Hot!" Exclaimed Olivia, fanning herself. "Now I know why you love that play so much!"

I blushed, and looked back up at Mikey, who was also blushing.

"You know," I started. "Your gonna have to take my number and call me, because I don't kiss and run."

He laughed sexily, well, sexily to me.

"Me either." He whispered. We both looked at Frank, Gerard, Ray and Bob. They all had they're mouths open in shock.

"Well," Gerard recovered and walked over to me. "Welcome to the family." He offered his hand for me to shake. I released Mikey and he took my hand, leaving me one free to shake Gerard's hand with.

"At least I like you!" Frank blurted, and jumped on me for a hug. I hugged him back and he picked me up and twirled me round, before dumping me on Mikey- who had sat back down.

"So, Erin... You need to tell us all about yourself," Bob said, while they all settled back down and looked expectantly at me.

We spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing and exchanging stories and details. I was officially Mikey Way's girlfriend- except to Frank; to him I was Mikey's bitch.
Sign up to rate and review this story