Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“Nothing sexual. I promise.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 487 words

0Unrated
“Pepper?”

“Hmmm?”

“You’re quiet.”

Pepper looked over at Brendon before glancing back the car in front of them.

“I feel so dirty.”

Brendon sighed as he turned off to his apartment.

“You didn’t have to do it.”

“I felt you expected it.”

Brendon pulled over and turned the car off. Unbuckling, he turned in his seat and looked at Pepper.

“I don’t expect that from you. I’ve been using my hand for years. It’s not that big of a deal.”

“Well I’m sure Audrey went above and beyond what I did.”

Brendon’s hand slipped causing him to hit the horn.

“Pepper, that was in the past. We never--.”

Pepper shook her head, “Let’s just get to your place. I’m tired.”

“No. We’re not. You brought her up. Do you think I’m comparing her to you when we kiss? Do you think I compared the two of you just by our little moving break? No, Pepper. I didn’t. Audrey is nothing to me now that I have you. All she was good for was a good lay.”

The look that swept Pepper’s face caused Brendon to mentally smack himself.

“Just drive.”

“Gladly.”

Putting the car in drive, he continued up the apartment complex’s driveway. As soon as he parked, Pepper hopped out of the car. Grabbing her purse and a gym bag, she hurried up to his apartment. She crossed her arms as she waited for him to follow her.

“There you go,” he said unlocking the door and pushing it open.

“Thanks,” she said in a clipped tone, walking in side she dropped her bag down beside the couch.

Brendon took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before walking into his bedroom. He walked around his room for several minutes before he decided to fix his bed. Turning down his comforter he arranged his pillows for him and Pepper. He stripped down to his boxer briefs as he thought about his current situation with his fiancee. Frowning, he took of his underwear and reached for a clean towel . Before he could fasten it around his waist, Pepper appeared in the doorway.

“Oh. Um. Hey,” she said trying not to look at him, “I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn’t have brought her up. I’m just not very experienced. It’s a little intimidating knowing that you’ve been with someone else.”

Brendon forgot about his towel and walked over to Pepper, enveloping her in a hug. He gave her a quick kiss before he rested his forehead against hers, “I accept your apology. And like I said it’s not that big of a deal. We’ll work with it.”

Pepper sighed, “Sure. Um what are you fixing to do?”

“Take a shower. You wanna take one with me?”

Pepper bit her lip, “Well.”

“Nothing sexual. I promise.”

Pepper smiled, "Ok."
Sign up to rate and review this story