Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

If It Means A Lot To You

by jamieallover 3 reviews

When a new face appears at Gerard's school, it leaves him questioning everything he believed in, and choosing between two different brands of pleasure.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-12-31 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 374 words

0Unrated
He couldn't sleep tonight.

He sat on the edge of their shared bed, hunched over, his face resting in the calloused palms of his hands. He was thinking helplessly about the girl lying beside him earlier that cold, frosty night, the only girl who ever came to the point of understanding him at such a complex, confusing level. She was all he had at this time of his life.

Gerard Way slowly shifted his posture to glance over his shoulder at the familiar curves peeking through the thin sheets protection. Her dark hair instinctively clung towards her face out of habit, not a single hair out of place. She had one arm outstretched longingly towards Gerard's presence, the hand that had been resting across his chest only a few short moments ago.


The window was cracked scarcely open, and yet the dark blue curtains lightly blew out around the frame, smooth ripples in affect. It was done in such a natural manner. The wind swam into the room and blew a few of her locks around her face, tussling her bangs. She was my angel sent down from heaven and she always fashioned that signature, glowing halo of hers.

I lifted the few quilts up and slid back down beside her, wrapping my arms around here small torso once more, a gesture that always brought the best of feelings. The moment her eyes fluttered, adjusting to the dim lights traveling in from the streetlamps outside, I pressed my lips to hers in a soft, apologetic kiss. I missed these times we shared the most. It was the only thing that eased me out of the real, complicated world into the greatest fantasy I've ever experienced.

Her eyelashes brushed, tickling my cheek innocently and as she began to reach for me, I began to sink into her.

A mixture of emotions flooded back to my senseless mind, but I only held onto the ones that I wanted to. Call it selectively feeling, if you'd like.

She moved away from my lips in one swift movement, burying her head comfortably in my chest, mumbling something to herself I had heard thousands of times escape from her tightly wound thoughts.

If it means a lot to you...
Sign up to rate and review this story