Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie Next to You?

by xdeadxrmncex 4 reviews

intro for now. a story of love of sorts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 522 words

0Unrated
You know when something completely takes you by surprise, and the shock and realisation takes over. those few seconds are perfect clarity. Pure clarity. Like the whole world is but a glass of water. At that point nothing matters.

Well that is the feeling ashley peters was experiencing. And it wasn't for a good reason, like when you are at a surprise party. It could be better related to when realising your house has been broken into and all your appliances are missing. you see ashley has recently been called by one of her "freinds". Her name? well it's not important to our story.

The call was about what schools these days are full of. Gossip. Now gossip my readers is a reason for "nice" girls and boys of any age to lie and spread rumors about the people around them. And the reason people do this? to feel better about themselves.

Although at this point Ashley was feeling less then good about her self. You see last year a boy named Mikey left school unexpectedly the point of concern was he never returned. This didnt alarm any of the students of Belleville High as you see kids came and went frequently for disclosed reasons. And it wasn't as though he had any friends or peers that noticed his absence so the world moved on as if nothing had happened. But something had happened, and no one had noticed nor cared.

Ashley you see was the apple of Mikey’s eye, unbeknownst to her and well everyone else. Mikey before end of term had finally mustered up the courage to actually speak to her. The scene played out like this.
Mikey- h-h-hi.
Ashley- hi?
Mikey- the weather is nice today.
Ashley- indeed… um… Do I know you?

It was at that point Mikey realized that the person he was completely and utterly in love with didn’t know he existed. So he did what he believed was the appropriate thing to do at the time. He walked away and didn’t look back, and he didn’t come back.

That very same night after what anyone in that position would describe as rejection of sorts he acted as though everything was fine. Even though he was completely heart broken. He finished his homework, ate dinner, showered and then said good night to his family. He hoped this would be the last time he would do this. Even after half a bottle of sleeping pills this was not how it was to play out.

Mikey woke up several days later in the local hospital with a needle in his arm and what could only be described as a really sore throat. What mikey believed was the only way to deal with his pain was not the smartest and was a direct effect of raging teen hormones and emotions.

The call was to inform Ashley she was the cause behind all of this. For Mikeys attempted suicide and for his absence. The call was to change her life forever.

so yeah. that was an intro. if its hard to read and confusing i apologise.
Sign up to rate and review this story