Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires at New Jersey

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

by rawr-ness 3 reviews

"We knew this human for a day and my older brother was already falling for him..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-02 - 721 words

0Unrated
Mikey's Point of View


"Come on, Gee. Look at him, he doesn't want to say anything."

I looked at Frank, noticing his tears running down his cheeks, about to burst in a painful shout.

"I think Mikey's right, Gee." Ray walked over to Frank as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

Mikey, trust me. I just want to take a peak inside his mind. I nodded, knowing how much my brother cared for him. It was funny, we knew this human for a day and my older brother was already falling for him.

My secret's out. I heard him chuckle within his thoughts. I watched as he drifted off into a graphic daydream about him and Frank. I quickly left his thoughts and entered Frank's.

It was horrible, as if I entered into some bad nightmare. I could see a drunk old man, maybe in his sixties, holding a leather belt in one hand and a whip in another. I heard Frank being to speak but ignored his voice, concentrating on his thoughts. I could see Frank in the corner of a small, dim room begging for help. The man only laughed as he brought back his arm and whipped Frank, making him break into tears. What I heard Frank say stunned me.
Dad, I'm sorry. Stop please!

"Bloody bastard! I'll kill him!" I jumped as I went to Gerard's aid and attempted to hold him back. What a hot head, he was. Ray and Bob came to help me as they lay Gerard on the table and did their best to calm him down.

I looked over at Frank and noticed that his shirt was off, and on his body there were numerous of bruises and scars. It surprised me how he was still alive, taking a beating that bad.

"Shit, what the hell happened to you?" I spoke without thinking. He only shook his head and looked down as he poked one of the bruises. It turned pale and then went back to it's purplish color. I turned around to see Gerard still angry as hell, but starting to calm down.

"He can't live there anymore, not unless we want him dead, and you know if we drop him of at his house that's what he'll end up being." I looked at Frank and back at Gerard. "Do you think Alex would be okay with having a human in the house?"

Alex was our sister, she didn't take a pleasure to humans, at any level. She's not that bad, but dislikes them to a great ideal. Even after two years, she hasn't managed to befriend Ray or Bob. Gerard shook his head.

"Does it matter, she's younger than us both anyway -"

"Only by a year."

"As I was saying, it doesn't matter. We can't leave Frank to his death."
I turned around to see Frank staring at his shoes, as if afraid to look up.

"What about my mom and dad?" He was too afraid to call the man what he really was, a no-good-son-of-bitch. Gerard chuckled, pondering my thoughts again, I believed.

"We can handle your dad, he'll be easy. Might mess with him a bit, if you don't mind. As for your mom we can do what ever you want. If you want to kill her, I don't think I'll hesitate to send the vamps. But if you want her to stay alive then we have to think of another plan."

"It'd be easier to do away with her." I saw Frank's tears return. He loved his mother, but knew he would never forgive her for not helping him. I understood, not truly, but I knew it pained him to do away with his mom. She always loved him, but not enough to help him out when he needed it most.

Gerard went over to Frank's side and hugged him tightly, doing his best to calm him down.

"Frank, do you want see your new house?" I watched him look up with wide, excited eyes and a large smile. He nodded widely and I laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I wondered what would become of Gerard and Frank living together. What would Alex think?

One could only wonder... I chuckled, as we walked into Gerard's car and headed home with our new family member.
Sign up to rate and review this story