Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Paramour Mansion

Chapter 1

by RachelxFrankie 0 reviews

Another story from Quizilla.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 482 words

0Unrated
Gerard looked at the dark ceiling. A knock came from the door.
"Come in." he said. The door opened and Mikey apeared in the doorway.
"Can I sleep with you?" he asked. Gerard nodded.
"More nightmares?" he said.
"Mm-Hm." Mikey said in reply.
"Okay." Gerard said as he got out of bed so he could get the extra sheets from the closet. He set them down on the floor and spred them out.
"There ya go, Mikes." he said while he stood up.
"Thank you, Gee." Mikey said in reply. Gerard kissed his younger brother's head and crawled back in bed.
"Night." he said and fell fast asleep.
Gerard woke up with a jolt. He felt his neck. 'It felt like someone was trying to choke me.' he thought. He looked down at Mikey, 'Sleeping,' he thought 'If it wasn't Mikey then who was it?'. He shrugged it off and fell back asleep. The next morning he walked downstairs to the kitchen where Mikey, Frank, and Ray were seated at the table eating breakfest. He asked Frank and Ray if they were in his room last night they said no. 'Maybe it was Bob.' he thought.
Bob walked slowly down the stairs to the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes. His eyelids were so heavy. He finally got to the kitchen. Ray looked up from his plate
"Woah, dude. Ya look like shit."


"Yeah, I know." Bob said. "I didn't get any sleep."
"Why?" asked Mikey.
"I-I just couldn't sleep." He said. 'I can't tell them. I don't want to freak them out.' he thought.
"Hey Bob, where you in my room last night?" Gerard asked.
"No." Bob replied plainly. 'Then who was it?' Gerard thought.

Days Later

Bob hadn't slept in 3 days. He kept hearing noises. From creaks, to footsteps from small creatures, to bangings on the wall,and thenthere was the faucet. It dripped constantly, everynight, from 10 PM to 2 AM, causing Bob to stay up all night. Buton the 2nd night, the footsteps of small creatures because louder and louder, as if someone in heavy boots was walking in his room. Then, he saw it. The ghost. Bob sat still for 10 minutes, his icey blue eyes staring into the large, dark red eyes of the figure in front of him.
"Whoa Bob, you okay?" he heard Gerard say the next morning.
"You look like you saw a ghost." Mikey had said.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired." He sat next to Ray, who was wolfing down a stack of pancakes, drowned in syrup.
"Are you sure?" he had said with his fork pointed at Bob and bits of pancakes and syrup falling from his chin.
"I'm absoloutly, positively sure." Ray gave him a look and went back to his pancakes.



Short, again. I need to get the other part from my other computer sometime.
Sign up to rate and review this story