Categories > TV > Doctor Who > A moment in time

Chapter 2

by SupernaturalDR 0 reviews

same

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-05 - Updated: 2010-01-05 - 1182 words

0Unrated
Your coming with us,” the man that gave the guns to the doctor’ children said

“Why?” the boy said

“I have ordered you too,”

“There’ your problem you see,” the doctor said “that machine copies me exactly and I am not exactly human, I am a time lord.”

“What difference does that make?” Rose asked

“I am not exactly the mould that they want,” the doctor said with a small smile “they want soldiers I am guessing but they don’t have soldiers they have two brilliant time lords.”

“Then we kill them,” the young man said drawing a gun on the girl

“Hey what do you think your doing gun happy boy,” Donna said as bravely as she could when facing down the barrel of a gun

“They are surplus to requirement,” the man said “if they won’t fight then we will kill them.”

Then the boy for the lack of a better explanation the doctor’ son levelled his shotgun at the man’ chest

“We aren’t fighting.” He said shortly and began backing the girl, the doctor and Rose and Donna back towards the TARDIS “nice to meet you,” and then he closed the door to the TARDIS.

“Wow,” the girl said “this is bigger on the inside.” And then she put her own gun on a table close to the control panel on the TARDIS.

“Yeah.” The boy said distractedly placing the shotgun on the table as well.

“Right,” the doctor said causing them both to look at him “erm there are bedrooms back there the TARDIS connects to you mentally so you will be able to design your rooms however you want to do, I will look for somewhere where we can buy you clothes from.”

“Come on,” Donna said taking pity on the two newcomers “I will help you.” And they both followed Donna out of the control room.

“What are we going to do about them?” Rose asked as the doctor wrapped his arms around her as she squatted on his knee whilst he sat on the control panel chair.

“Well they would have to stay with us for a while at least,” the doctor said “I mean they are me technically my DNA just that they weren’t conceived”

“I wasn’t saying get rid of them,” Rose said “I was just thinking how many rooms are in this place anyway? Is there enough room?”

“Yeah,” the doctor said “before the time war about 8 timelords would travel in one TARDIS so that they could navigate it rather than one timelord flying around the whole control panel on his own.”

“Like you do?” Rose asked and he nodded she then leant in and kissed him on the cheek

“What did you do without me?” Rose asked

“Well I met Donna, she was getting married but she ended up in the TARDIS.” The doctor said “it turned out her wedding was a trap for a spider like creature that had been living longer than the earth to be able to try and take over the earth, then I bumped into a woman called Martha who was training to be a doctor, she helped me stop a life forcing draining alien but I didn’t want a companion at that point and offered her one trip anywhere in the world but she ended up staying with me longer than intended, almost a year and a half,”

“So you replaced me?” Rose asked trying to hide the hurt from her voice,

“I thought you were gone,” the doctor said “and Martha was never you she was a friend who helped me get over losing you Rose, losing you hurt more than what I did in the time war because I chose to allow that to happen if there had been any way to avoid what happened to you I would have took it hell I burnt a planet to try and say goodbye.”

“I know,” Rose said “I hated you, that day when I opened my heart and said that I loved you, all you said back was quite right too and then Rose Tyler I thought you had done it on purpose that it burnt out before you had time so you put more words in front of it so you wouldn’t have to but after a while I realised I could see all the time that you loved me.”

“Really?” the doctor asked he had always thought he had been good at hiding his feelings for Rose well the feeling that he loved her anyway.

“Yup,” she said running a hand through her hair “the way you were so protective of me whenever we went everywhere, the way you were jealous of Mickey and Adam and then Jack but I guess the thing that made me realise the most was when we were in the parallel world when I heard you talk with Mickey.”

“What did I say?” the doctor asked her nervously

“Nothing,” she said “Mickey asked you if it was always going to be me as me and him walked in different directions and you just told him how long he had to do what he wanted and you followed me,”

“You knew all that time?” the doctor asked

“Yes,” Rose said and began to feel ashamed for not telling him before that “but I was scared I mean I was 20 years old and in love with a man who was 904 I mean it wouldn’t exactly be the best idea for me to ask would it?”

“Ask what?” the doctor said

“If you loved me?” Rose said

“I will always love you Rose,” the doctor said and he leant in to kiss her

But what about what you said when I met Sarah.” Rose said moving away from him wanting him to admit he was wrong “that the human race withers and dies and you couldn’t bare to see that happen to someone that you cared about.”

“For you.” The doctor said looking into her eyes “I will make an exception. Then he kissed her hard on the lips.

“So,” the girl said “you travel with dad then?”

“Yeah,” Donna said “barely I only started today and Rose was with him about two years but she only came back today as well she was trapped in a parallel world.”

“He doesn’t have it easy does he?” the boy asked

“I doubt he ever has had it easy,” Donna said “now anyway I think we should start with giving you two names.”

“Ok,” they said at the same time and looked up at her expectantly

“Well we may need your dad for that on second thought,” Donna said

“Ok,” they said and followed Donna as she walked back into the control room.

“I have been thinking” Donna said walking into the room and then she saw a certain pair of suit pants on the floor “never mind,” and then she rushed back to make sure that the two young time lords didn’t walk in and see what she had done.
Sign up to rate and review this story