Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Vampire Princess

The Fight!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kiba - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-01-11 - Updated: 2010-01-12 - 2305 words

-1Illiterate
"thats the bell i guess we better get to class, what class do you have next?" he asked me. "i have math, what about you?" me too why dont we sit next to each other?" ok" i said walking to math. i didnt know i had kiba in some of my classes and since no one really sat by me he sat by me and we talk alot. we had some much to talk about, we loved alot of the same things we hated alot of the same things. i thought that i may have just found me a new friend in a long time. "so why dont people like you." i dont know they think im weird, i mean ya i am but i dont show my real self." why?" to tell you the truth i really dont know. its not that i care what people think of me but it would be nice to have some friends." well you do now. maybe some of my friends will be friends with you, im sure of it their love you. you can meet them tomorrow at lunch, ill get you after your last class so we can eat together." he said smiling and making me smile too. the day dragged on, and i forgot my brother drop me off this morning and i had no way home now that the whole family went with them. "man why didnt i just drive damn it all". i said out loud to my self as i hit my locker with my fist. "hey angel whats wrong?" kiba asked. " i forgot my brother dropped me off today and he left with the rest of my family and i have no way of getting home." well dont worry ill take you home. i hope you dont mind riding on a bike." he said pulling me along with him. "bike does he mean what i think?" i thought to myself when he pulled me out of the school to his bike. "it is what i was thinking so cool" i said totally stocked to ride one. "haha well are you going to get on?" sure!" i said having him hand me a helmet. "no thanks this is my first time i want to feel the wind in my hair, if that alright with you." sure hop on and hold on tight." he said hoping on and revving it. he scared me at first then i got use to it, i hoped on and held on tight with my backpack on my back hopping nothing was going to fly out. right before we pulled away, some guys walked up to us. "yo kiba where you going?" someone with long brown hair asked? "oh neji, im taking angel home." whos angel?" she is" he said pointing to me. i turned my head. "hi." whoa that girl is yuuki." he said shocked for some reason. "my name is angel not yuuki, i only am called that when im working so please call me angel." i said. "oh sorry angel. hey kiba what time is the meeting so i can tell the rest of the guys so we're not late again." oh just come anytime, but not to late. tell sasuke to come to my house when you see him." ya ok see ya kibe bye angel." neji said walking away. "bye." i said shyly. "why are those guys looking at me funny." i said putting my face in kibas back being shy. "oh them thats ok their my friends and soon to be yours." no i mean the guys are looking at me funny." i said putting my face back in his back. "them its ok angel, their just looking at you cuz they dont know why im hanging with you, but neji will tell them. the girls will like you. okay we better go." he said pulling away really fast.

he was driving up my street but i didnt tell him where to go, i tapped him on his shoulder and he pulled up right infront of my house. "ya what is it?" he said taking off his helmet. "umm how did you know where i live?" huh what i dont i was going to my house to tell my mom that i was going to be a little later." he said pointing to his house next to the uchiha's. "well i live right here" i said shyly and pointing to the big house we were infront of. "whoa" he said getting off with wide eyes. "i had no idea you live by me." well no one knows where i live for some reasons." ahh well i guess i dont have to tell my mom that ill be late haha." he said getting off his bike and walking me to the door. "wow is this my first date with you?" i joked. "haha." he laughed couldnt say anything else. "umm come in im just going to go change and put my stuff away." i said unlocking the door forgetting my werewolf dog was inside. "kiba look out." i yelled as my dog recess jumped on kiba making him fall to the ground. "recess off now." i yelled pulling him off of kiba. "im so sorry kiba, he doesnt do that to new people guess you smelled like dog so he did that. im so sorry are you okay?" i said freaking out that recess may have hurt him. recess wasnt and small dog he was huge when hes up on his back legs he as tall as kiba, hes still very huge. "im fine dont worry angel!" he smiled calming me down. "glad to know! recess isnt your normal dog, hes a wolf dog. by his coat you can tell hes white as snow, like my name yuuki the meaning is snow. so he is my protecter or something like that." i said giggling at the end. he did the same. "well why dont you go change and we'll walk over to my house okay?." okay." i said jumping up and running into my room. i got changed into some black short shorts with a big red tank top with a small jacket and sneakers. "kay ready sorry." i said running down stairs. "..." he stayed silent and with wide eyes. "kiba is there something wrong? do i look okay?" i asked turning around seeing if anything was wrong. "no its just you look beautiful." he said with a smile. i turned around and my face was red. "im be-autiful. that cant be a cute guy saying this to me oh my bobness i think im red to my face ahhhh" i thought to myself. "angel you okay?" he asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "im fine sorry thought i forgot something thats all haha." well we better go i just got a text from my mom and she wants me home with you now." oh alright, oh wait i cant leave this one alone." wait wasnt he alone?" no the backyard you see has more dogs but i cant keep them up for much longer." wait...your telling me that those dogs arent real?" yes thats one of my powers making things seem real." so you want to bring him?" he asked and smiled. "if thats alright with you? i mean i can try and keep going at it but i dont think i can." no its fine i have a dog too and im sure he'll love a friend his size to play with." he said smiling and opening the door. i followed and called recess to come, he grabbed his bike and just pushed it to the house.

we got to the house and this big dog came running out and jumped up on kiba, he was white and huge i couldnt believe another dog could be the same size as recess. "akamaru stop it boy." kiba said with a big smile on his face. "so this is your dog?" ya his name is akamaru." he said letting akamaru play with recess. "come lets go in." he said holding his hand out and opening the door for me. i smiled and took his hand walking in. "hey mom im home and i have angel with me." oh good im in my room." i heard a sweet voice say. "kay we're gonna go walk in the forest." okay be safe alright." kay." he said pulling me along with him. "wait why are we going out there?" i wanna show you this place come on." he said running with the dogs. " uh okay." i said running after him. i followed him till we got to this place where there were flowers everywhere, all kinds of colors and shapes its so pretty. "wow kiba this place its so pretty, i feel so safe here." i said smelling the sweet air. "ah but yuuki your not safe here." huh wait who said that, kiba?" no it wasnt me." then who.?" well did you forget me already, awww im so sad that my sweet yuuki would forget all about the big bad ed." i heard him laugh. "why are you here." i said watching him jump down from the tree. "angel who is this guy.?" kiba asked. i pushed kiba behind me and recess pulled akamaru and kiba away from me. "i'll tell you later okay. just stay right next to recess dont go away from him got it." i said walking up to the asshole. " okay but why.?" LADY YUUKI." i heard from behind. i looked back threw my hair, it was kibas mom recess ran over and pulled her by kiba keeping them safe. "lady yuuki get away from him." NO, im dealing with him now." oh so is my sweet yuuki going to fight me now." shut up." i said running at him. i jumped in the air coming down hard hitting his arms blocking me from him, he smirked and threw me back. i hit a tree with my back hard, i started to caught up blood i stood up. " is that all you got, just wait what i have in store for you." i said smirking and having two swords threw at me. " oh so you want to play that way fine let us do it then." he said having one of them drop a sword from the tree to him. "kiba whats going on." i heard people yell from behind me. "ah you guys what are you all doing here?" get by kibe unless you all want to die." i said trying to catch my breath. "keep your eyes on me yuuki, unless you want to die." shut up." i said looking up seeing him come down. he cut my shoulder but nothing i cant handle, i jumped back close where kiba and the others are grasping my shoulder. "now yuuki why arent you even trying, i know you have power hiding." shut up, i cant take your stupid comments. your the one who made me like this, like a freak. i cant even have friends cuz i just might kill them. all my life people been scared to come near me knowing that im some stupid vampire, knowing that i might suck there freaking blood. i cant take it anymore." ahh now your showing your true colors, your eyes glow so bloody red when you show this power. but i cant handle you at this so im leave have fun killing off your friends over there." he said leaving. i stopped him by slamming him into the ground. "dont think your getting away now. now im really going to kill you." i said smirking and pulling my sword up. he kicked me off slamming me into a tree with his hand around my neck hold it tight, i kicked him again making him fly to the tree then he was gone.

i bit down on my hand sucking some blood to stop this power from coming out anymore. i drop to my knees breathing hard, when recess came running over with kiba behind and his mom. "angel are you okay?' im fine dont worry its not like this hasnt happen before." i said smiling and standing up. " angel wait your hurt bad let me carry you at least." dont be silly, like i said im fine im gonna go home and skip the meeting im sorry." i said looking threw my hair and turning back and walking to the house. my clothes cut up my body the same, blood dripping from me. "i cant believe i just showed my true colors to them, now their going to think im a big freaky monster thats just nice." i thought to myself hitting my head. "ouch ouch ouch, that hurts." i said dropping on the side walk with tears in my eyes. recess licked me trying to make me happy, it helped a bit. "angel what happen to you.?" i heard someone say behind me. "i-itachi." i cryed out. "angel are you alright?" i thought you went with your mom and dad." no i couldnt leave you alone with my dumb brother." your always taking care of me, im sorry to trouble you all the time...." i said falling over on to itachi. "angel?! angel get up angel." he yeld picking me up. he walked to his car putting me in, and recess hopping in as well. "where did she go she could die if she isnt taken care of now?" i dont know i see blood but it stops here." angel where are you?".........
======================================================================
well here it is the 2 chap of vampire princess
hope you guys like it. review plz
so where do you think itachi is taking angel. gosh hehe
so peace love skeet and cheese ppl ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story