Categories > Original > Romance > Moving On

Chapter 2

by RachieLouise 0 reviews

'A bully who lectures me on learning, Wow this school is different, maybe all their dorks are bullies.'

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-01-12 - Updated: 2010-01-12 - 345 words

0Unrated
I was puzzled as I entered her next lesson. As I was seated, I was thinking so deeply about why Cedric had disappeared so quickly and why, that I failed to notice that I was the only person on my row.
“Hazel,” the teacher called out, “Have you finished your work?”
“No sir,” I answered embarrassed, looking down. The whole class was staring at me now.
“Taylor, Help her.”
I was surprised at how rudely he’d said this. He didn’t ask, it was almost a command. When I looked up I could see why. Taylor was tall, muscular and tanned, with short black hair, and deep brown eyes. He gave the impression of being a trouble maker. Taylor walked over, and I could clearly see how reluctant he was.
“What can’t you do? Or should I say what can you do?” He asked bluntly.
“Excuse me?” I replied, shocked.
“Well, as you probably know I’ve been told to help you, if I don’t know what you can actually do, then I can’t help.” Taylor said, talking in a such a way, I was in the right mind to stand up and leave the room. Controling myself, I looked up at him.
“I don’t need your help,”
“Well, why have you done no work then?” He retorted.
“I wasn't concentrating,” I snapped. He must be the school bully. But he was smart; that made a change. In my experience, Bullies had trouble counting as far as ten. It was so strange that this one expected to explain Einstein's law of relativity.
“You should concentrate then, instead of staring into space,” Taylor replied.
A bully who lectures me on learning, Wow this school is different, maybe all their dorks are bullies. I thought
“You were watching me?” I said, staring at him.
“You’re hard to miss,” He laughed.
Then bell rang, signalling the end of lesson. I got up grabbed my bag and went to leave.
“See you around,” Taylor said.
“Or not,” I mumbled, rapidly leaving the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story