Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's the tearing sound of love notes

first class, first day

by KattyKat23 1 review

frank goes into a new class, what does he find?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-14 - 361 words

0Unrated
Sorry, it took so long to update, but my friend made me go onto facebook and like join a million things that became so addicting it's pathetic. Also I have to study for midyears which are next week, and I found out that i'm failing French III and Algebra II, so sorry everyone, because i was hoping to update at least twice a week when I had put this up but now it's going to be whenever i can. Now on with the show.

I walked into my first class that day which was third period Concert Band and handed the teacher a note, his name was Mr Mc-something-or-other. He quickly read the note and looked up.
"Well introduce yourself to the class, your a big kid right." he said to me, damn he was a dick.
I turned and looked around, There was a dorky kid with glasses, a kid, with very poofy hair, and a blond dude that looked ready to kill everyone.
"Hey all y'all peeps! My name is Frank Iero, and it's pronounce eye-year-oh. got it, good."
"Well continue tell us what instruments you play and how long."
"I play the drums, and I've been doing so since my dad thought i could learn, erm the acoustic and electric guitar since i was eight, the electric bass since i was nine, and the piano since i was ten, my mom threw me into the lessons."
"ahh, you hear that everyone he's a mama's boy." said a guy with balck hair and a pair of ripped up jeans with a hockey jersey on.
"Well, your not much better," i said realizing he was my best friends brother from catholic school.
"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
"Let's see, you beg for money from your dad, and suck up to your mom, by cleaning the house" I smirked, he looked shell shocked that I knew this information. "Karma always comes to bite you in the ass"
"You can sit down Frank" Mr, Mc-always-up-your-ass said.
I went and sat behind the teachers desk.


Sorry it is like mega short but i have to study. i'll try to update later Peace ♥
Sign up to rate and review this story