Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Way Home Is Through You

by misguidedghost-x 2 reviews

Emily had always loved My Chem, but when they became good friends, she loved a certain member more than she thought she should.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-14 - Updated: 2010-01-14 - 2048 words - Complete

1Ambiance
My Way Home Is Through You.

Emily gave a huge sigh, and crossed her arms over her chest. She was sitting backstage on her own, as the others were all in the corridors, talking to the support bands. Her life lately hadn’t been that great. Actually no, it had been perfect, if it weren’t for just one thing, naturally, it was a boy.

Michael James Way…Mikey Way to most people. His soft, honey-ish hair covering his beautiful face, and his big brown eyes, hidden behind his white rimmed glasses. That was all Emily could think about from day to day.

Let’s start from the beginning. Emily Holness had two best friends, Emma Thompson and Gina Lambert. They had been best friends since they were 12 years old, living in the UK. When they reached 16, they moved out to America, as it had always been there dream. It took a lot of planning and a lot of money, but it was well worth it. Three years later and they all have jobs and they live in the same house, a big-ish house just outside of New York.
Their music taste’s varied quite a bit, but they all came together over one band…My Chemical Romance.
My Chem were on tour, and the girls had tickets for their New York show of course. The gig was amazing and for Emily and Gina, who had never seen them before, it opened their eyes up a little wider for My Chem. Emma of course had seen them twice already, so she knew how fucking awesome they were.

After the gig, the girls rushed round to the back entrance and waited for 2 hours at the least. They didn’t care that it was dark and it was getting a bit cold…even though it was summer. Emma especially had to meet her heroes, and Gina and Emily wanted to meet them as well.
Finally, they came rushing out of the door, hoods up over their heads and sunglasses on, even though it was dark. For a few moments, the girls thought they were going to just rush off, and they were preparing for a massive lair at them, but they turned to the little gathering of people and smiled.

“Dedication much! You guys must be freezing, I don’t blame the others for running off home” Frank giggled, giving that ‘Frank-ish’ grin.

“Dude I’ve been waiting what…7 or 8 years to meet you, coldness means nothing to me!” Emma laughed, though her teeth were chattering. Frank smiled at her and walked up, ducked under the bar and held out his arms.

“So what’s your name?” He asked, as Emma walked up to him and hugged him.

“My names Emma, and you’ve been my idol since I was 12 years old” She grinned, Frank laughed and nodded.

“Niceeee”

Mikey and Gerard were mingling with the other people who had waited, and Gina and Emily were talking to Bob and Ray. They were touching his big afro of course, who wouldn’t?

“Dude, don’t straighten it! It’s the coolest hair ever!” Gina was complaining, when Bob told them Ray had tried to straighten his hair once.

“I dunno, it’s too poofy” Ray complained.

“No! You’re hair is awesome as it is, you wouldn’t be Toro without the afro” Emily laughed; Ray grinned and hugged them both.

“I told you” Bob muttered, getting a jokey punch from Ray.

“Okay guys, we gotta go now, places to beeeee” Gerard sung over the top of everyone’s voices.

“Ohhhhh” Emma whined, Frank winked at her casually and walked up to Gerard. They started talking in whispered voices, Gerard nodded and Frank grinned. He walked back over.

“We’ll be like 5 minutes okay, just make it seem like you’re walking off” Frank whispered, before walking over to the tour bus and climbing in. The others followed, waving goodbye to the fans.

Gina and Emily walked up to Emma with sad looks on their faces.

“I didn’t get to talk to Mikey” Emily pouted, Emma grinned and hugged her.

“Frank told us to wait 5 minutes, which means they are probably gunna come back out” Emma whispered to them both, they grinned and nodded. The girls started walking off in a different direction to the other people, who were also leaving now. They walked around aimlessly for a few minutes, then walked back to the back entrance and waited.
Frank came out of their bus again and walked over to the girls.

“Truth is we haven’t got anywhere to be tomorrow, it’s a free day, we just think you girls are pretty cool,” Frank grinned, “Wanna come hang out?”

The girls couldn’t believe their ears, but they were quick to accept. And that’s how they ended up knowing the band. Emma and Frank fell for each other not longer after that, then followed by Gerard and Gina. They got offered to go on tour with them, and Emily was asked also, as they were all close friends. Emily felt very lonely, but there was only one guy for her, and she wasn’t accepting any other offers.

**

Everyone suddenly burst into the room, laughing about something or rather.

“Dude that was the funniest prank you’ve ever done” Gina laughed, pointing at Frank, he grinned and shrugged effortlessly.

“You alright Em?” Emma asked, sitting down next to Emily and smiling. Emily stood up.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just going to get some fresh air” She said, walking past everyone and through the door. She decided to go through the back entrance so she didn’t get mobbed by the remaining fans outside. She exited the building and crossed over the road to the little pond area. She spotted a bench and sat down on it, sighing again and looking up at the stars, twinkling in the night’s sky.

“What is wrong with me?” She muttered to herself. She asked herself that question often, always getting the same answer. Mikey Way was what was wrong with her.
She had to get away, away from her friends, away from tour, away from the mayhem, and away from Mikey, and she couldn’t come back. He was screwing her head up without intention, and she was slowly being driven mad waiting for him.

“Emily?” Someone cut her thoughts, Emily shut her eyes and sighed deeply, she knew that beautiful voice off by heart, but she really didn’t need it right now.

“Hey” she replied, feeling him sit next to her on the bench, making her heart tingle a little.

“Are you okay?” He asked, worry thick in his voice, Emily rolled her eyes and looked away.

“No” She admitted, looking back at him, he shuffled over and put an arm around her.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. Emily glared at him and shrugged out of him and stood up.

“What’s wrong?! Eurgh Mikey, it’s so damn obvious, why can’t you see?!” Emily shouted, glaring at him still.

“Must be the glasses” Mikey smirked, tapping the frames. Usually Emily would have found that funny, but she was defiantly not in the mood for jokes right now.

“It’s so obvious Emma and Gina are making bets about it! But whatever, I don’t even care anymore. I’m going home Mikey, I can’t deal with it anymore to be honest” Emily said, starting to walk off. Mikey got up and grabbed onto her arm.

“Wait…” He started, but Emily jerked her arm away from him.

“Do you have any idea how much I love you?” She glared, when Mikey didn’t say anything, she turned on her heel and started to run off, ignoring the calls of her name. When she heard him running after her, she just ran quicker, running right around the building. Knowing full well Mikey wouldn’t come near the fans yet, she ran straight through the front doors, only pausing to show her Access All Areas pass. She didn’t go backstage, Mikey would look for her there and she couldn’t stand the sight of him right now…even though it was a beautiful sight…

Emily shook her head and melted into the huge crowd awaiting the band to come on stage.

**

It had been a while since Emily had been in the mosh at a gig, so soon she was exhausted and in desperate need of a drink of water. She was used to sitting at the side of the stage with a glass of coke in her hand.

“Hello Chicago! We are My Chemical Romance and this is going to be our last song of the night….” Gerard shouted down the mic, but was cut off when Mikey walked and started whispering to him. Gerard nodded and passed him the mic, much to a lot of people’s surprise.

“Hey guys, I know it’s odd to be seeing me with the mic, but I have something really important to say. Today I got told something that surprised me so fucking much, but has made me the happiest man on the world,” Mikey began. He looked down into the mosh and found Emily’s eyes somehow, staring into them and ignoring the screams of the crowd, “Today you told me you were in love with me. This was the news I have been waiting for since the day we met. I’m so in love with you it burned me every day being able to see you but not kiss your beautiful face…you might hate me at the moment, but I’m really really sorry, if I had known you felt the same, I would have asked you out ages and ages ago. So just so you know, I love you too baby” He finished, blowing a kiss to Emily and giving the mic back to Gerard. She felt her heart pound inside her chest and her breathing become irregular.

“Just so you know Chicago, that’s my little brother there, and you have no idea how fucking proud of him I am right now…anyway as I was saying…this is our last song of the night, if you know the words then sing along, you’ve been an amazing crowd. This is…Helena!” Gerard shouted, jumping around the stage. He started singing the song, but Emily wasn’t paying attention. She was busy shoving her way out of the crowd.

The smile on Emily’s face was probably scaring people, she could possibly be hurting people by shoving so hard. But she didn’t care; she didn’t care about anything at the moment except Mikey Way. He loved her…he felt the same way! And he just confessed it onstage in Chicago. If Emily wasn’t so happy and excited, she could have passed out on the floor.

She kicked her way out of the crowd and started running up the sides, she got to the doors to backstage, quickly showing her pass. She ran through the doors and through the different corridors. She heard the band finish onstage, just as she went down the corridor towards the side of the stage.

“Thank you and goodnight” Gerard said. Emily saw them all come offstage and carried on running. Mikey was passing his bass over to the techs when Emily screamed.

“Mikey!” He looked up and smiled huge. He opened his arms and Emily jumped into them, he span her around whilst hugging her.

“Please don’t leave the tour” He mumbled, looking into her eyes.

“Oh please, my way home is through you” She laughed, kissing him full on the lips.

“Excuse me, that’s err £10 please, I told you Mikey would admit first” Gina said, holding out her hand to Emma. Emma grinned and shook her head.

“Dude, he said on stage to about 5 thousand witnesses that Emily told him she loved him earlier on…so err £10 please” Emma smirked, holding out her hand.

“Shit” Gina muttered, giving over the money, which Emma pocketed with a smile before going off to find Frank.

Mikey and Emily were still making out, and probably wouldn’t stop for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story