Categories > TV > WWE > Because he's The Miz....

Now He's Got Someone To Watch His Back

by MizardofV1 0 reviews

Vince told Rebecca to interfere in an important match, but she finds it difficult to be objective when her favourite wrestler has a match.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-01-16 - Updated: 2010-01-16 - 456 words

0Unrated
I bit my lip as I stood in the crowd, waiting for a match I cared about to come.

My eyes lit up as I heard the screaming electric guitar of The Miz's entrance.

He'd been my favourite wrestler for as long as he'd been in the WWE, and getting the chance to see him wrestle in person was incredible.

I watched as he made his way to the ring, everyone around me booing as I screamed his name.

He winked at me, ignoring all the jeers as he slipped into the ring.

My mind flew through possible competitors for the self-proclaimed "Chick Magnet" as I watched him parade around the ring like a peacock.

Both our faces fell as Jack Swagger's music hit.

The look on his face showed exactly what I was fearing. It was only for a split second, because he immediately went back to his “I’m awesome” guise, but it was there.

I saw the fear myself.

My knuckles turned white with the force I was holding the barricade.

Swagger got into the ring, the Cheshire grin never leaving his face.

Mike very carefully kept his expression clear, but I could almost feel his nervousness.

I decided right then and there that this was the match I was going to interrupt.

I knew for a fact that this match hadn’t been predetermined.

Sure, Vince said I should make my mark during a big match, but this was the only one that mattered.

Randy Orton versus John Cena was no big deal to me.

Yeah, I’m a fan of Legacy, but I wasn’t really in the mood to be stared down by Cena.

I waited about five minutes after the bell, wincing every time something happened to Mike.

Then, I saw something change in Swagger’s eyes.

I knew what he was planning to do.

And I knew I had to stop it.

I launched myself over the barricade, running for the ring.

The people that had been around me were surprised, but I couldn’t bring myself to care much.

I slid into the ring, taking out one of Swagger’s legs and bringing him straight to the mat.

The DQ bell rang, and I stood up, brushing myself off.

Mike’s face was priceless.

He was half relieved, and half confused.

He didn’t know what to make of me.

I grinned at him, grabbing his wrist and lifting his arm to an overwhelming chorus of boos.

Mike snapped out of it, smirking his “Chick Magnet” smirk.

I grabbed the mike from Lillian, getting up onto the second turnbuckle.

“Now he’s got someone to watch his back. Because he’s The Miz, and he’s AWESOME!”
Sign up to rate and review this story