Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fast Times At Belleville High [completely rewritten.]

Just Be Careful.

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

I had to get it out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 2306 words

5Exciting
Roxie’s POV

By now, I bet I sound like a whiney bitch, but I really hate this fucking rain. I mean how much do you actually need? The grass is already green and I already ruined my second favorite pair of jeans. This is ridiculous. I wrapped my scarf around my neck with bitterness. I miss being able to wear wife beaters comfortably, now I have to shave my legs more frequently…

“How much for that sweet ass?” someone shouts at me and I gasp. I turn around ready to cuss like my life depended on it, only to see it was Luma hanging out the window of a car and Frank happened to be the driver.

“Sorry but you got to buy me dinner first.” I retorted and she giggled.

“Want a lift?” she asked and I nodded, it was a nice change from the bus route. I wondered why she and Frank decided to drive today. I shrug and get in the backseat where Frank smiles in the mirror, I blush slightly.

“Why the sudden change of pace this morning if you don’t mind me asking?” I smiled as Luma turned around.

“Well for once Frank decided to get his fat lazy ass up early, so I made him drive me.”

“I am not fat!” he yelled clearly hurt and she smirked.

“Frank usually skips first period, but this morning he wanted to go. Why is that good sir?” she turned back to Frank. He shrugged.

“I don’t know. I just got up. Plus I wanted coffee, sue me.” he said sarcastically while switching on the radio.

We kiss each other one more time and sing this lie that’s halfway mine.
The sword is slicing through the question so I won’t be fooled by his angel light.
Sorrow lasts through this night. I’ll take this piece of you and hold for all eternity.
For just one second I felt whole, as you flew right through me.
I smile at the words and I share a look with Luma as Frank drives us to school. We get there and already the peeps are waiting around the wall. Since Frank drove us, we’re 15 minutes early, since the bus is a frigging slow poke. Once we get out and I tap Frank on the shoulder.

“So umm did you replace the child that you killed?” I smirked as he laughed and nodded. He pulled out a fresh egg from his backpack.

“My good sir I behold you Lars.”

“Lars? And I’m not a sir.” I retorted as he giggled a rather cute giggle and put it in his backpack.

“Don’t worry I’ll do my best to keep it safe.” he smiled modestly. Something told me he was secretly crossing his fingers, and I shouldn’t hold my breath…

Luma’s POV

Right when we sit down I see Bob getting out of his car and I sneaked off to meet him. He has back turned to me before I have the nerve to say something. Which was the apology I knew he deserved. He had nothing to do with the problem that was between me and Summer.

“Hey.” I say softly and he turns around surprised.

“Hey.” he replies and I shrug.

“I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry for acting like such a bitch yesterday. I know it’s not your fault you’re paired with her. It’s just fresh wounds still…” I whispered and I was never more happy when he wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s okay I understand. I would’ve reacted the same way if a bitch did some shit to me.” he replied and I nodded.

“Forgive me?” I ask.

“Of course.” he smiled and kissed my forehead. “Come on.” he smiled and grabbed his backpack and my hand and we walked to the others.

“You know if you guys keep cutting each other’s oxygen you’re bound to suffocate sometime.” Frank told Ray who flipped him off. I shook my head and look to the left. Shaun’s looking eastward with a thoughtful expression I poked his hair annoyingly, it was so curly…and orange.

“Can you please not do that?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Maybe, though I think it’s pretty impossible.” I answered honestly.

“Yeah I bet is.”

Shaun’s POV

I reply and look back to the old shed the school never used anymore. Kristina still in my mind while I tried to shake her off, but to no avail. Her attitude and bad persona just seemed to draw me in more and more. There had to be a way to get to her to talk to me…

Roxie’s POV

The bell rung quickly and we all walked to our classes. I was walking to my desk when I managed to collide with someone again. Like seriously, is there a day in my life where I don’t knock someone over? I gulp when I see it’s Kristina and man she does not look happy. I help her pick her up books and I notice a long scar that starts at wrist and goes upwards. It seems fresh. It plagues me but I look away when she notices me staring.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you. My coordinance is zero.” I tell her and she shrugs.

“It’s fine.” is all she says and takes a seat at her desk. That scar still in my mind. The teacher gives us free period while she grades some tests and I feel my desk shift before I see Frank sitting on top of it. I scoff.

“Any particular reason why you’re sitting on my desk swinging your legs like a damn child?” I laugh.

“Nope. Just needed a place to sit and well, you’re desk was most appealing.” he replies.

“I see.” I smile and he nods.

“So…how’s life?” he asks.

“Apart from the buzz kill also known as rain, I’m pretty dece. How bout yourself?” I reply coolly and he shrugs.

“I’m just peachy.” he replies with a smile and I smile back. Why do I keep acting like this?

Frank’s POV

While I’m sitting on her desk, I can’t help but stare at her. She was gorgeous really, sort of reminded me of Skye Sweetnam. I felt something about her but I’m not fully sure what the deal was. I practically run this school, yet here I am on her desk while she chews her lip. I’ve got to get this thing figured out. It couldn’t be what I think it…could it?

“Mr. Iero? May ask why your butt is on Roxanna’s desk?” Ms. Welsh asks me. She so wants me. She’s not even old to be honest. She’s like 33 surprisingly, and the looks she gives me, I so know she wants me. But who could blame her? Everyone does. It’s a gift I was blessed with. I don’t mean to brag…but the hell you only live once right?

“Not that I can think of at the moment.” I shrug and she doesn’t looked amused. I smile indifferently.

“To your seat.” she tells me and I hold my hands in defeat. I don’t feel like going to detention again…

“I’ll see you at lunch.” I whisper to Roxie and she nods with a smile.

“See you.” she replies and sits down. I walk to my desk with a smirk.

Shaun’s POV

With a sudden gut feeling, I decided to talk to Kristina again. I hoped she would give me a chance. I’m a pretty good guy…I think. That’s what my mom tells me…

I turn around to look at her. She’s scribbling on a sketchpad and well…she wasn’t too bad at it. It was a picture of mountains with snow coming down with swirl skies. She shut it when she saw staring at it.

“Hey.” was all I manage to say.

“Hi.” she replies and I lean in a bit closer.

“That was a pretty good drawing.” I tell her and she shrugs.

“Thank you.” she replies softly.

“No problem.” I say and she nods. We sat in silence for a bit until she spoke up.

“Do you snowboard?” she asked and I smiled inside. She talked to me.

“I do. All the time…well when it snows.” I smiled.

“Do you compete?” I nodded.

“For three years now.” I answered and she nodded again.

“Cool.” she replied.

“Yeah I skateboard also.” I put in and I see her cringe. She looks away slightly and I wondered if I had said something wrong.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. She looked up and nodded.

“I’m fine…I just….never mind.” she trails off and the bell rings and she already has her bag in her hand.

“I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later Shaun.” she half smiles and quickly walks out while I’m still here confused. There’s was something lying in her and I have to find it out…

Kristina’s POV

I feel sick to my stomach and even rush into a bathroom stall and empty my morning’s breakfast. Skateboarding…I shake my head as it brings up too many bad memories I tried so hard forgetting.

Louie. I whispered in my mind as he was the reason for why I was almost the way I was. I shake my head once more and take deep breaths to calm myself before I ended up puking again. This has got to stop…

Gerard’s POV

I shove my books in my locker and pull out my history book. Note to self : clean out locker. I’ve gotten a little out of hand about this. I cringe as I see a very old Twinkie wrapper, eh it happens. I feel my phone vibrate and I rolled my eyes I grabbed out. Who the hell would text me?

Hey Gee! (: - Amy

Oh my god how did she get my number? We got to talk about this….

Luma’s POV

Around lunch time we were in the courtyard again while I decided to use the restroom, when I came out of the stall I saw Roxie checking her makeup in the mirror.

“Hey.” I said to her as I washed my hands.

“Hi.” she smiled at me.

“So…” I asked and she nodded.

“So…” she repeated and I turned to face her.

“Can I ask you something?” I said softly.

“Sure.” she replied.

“Do you like my brother?” I asked casually while she stiffened but looked back in the mirror.

“Whatever gave you that idea?”

“I’m not dumb Roxie.” I replied. She shrugged.

“I don’t care really, I just wanted to warn you.” I whispered.

“Of what?” she said looking at me directly.

“Of Frank. He…has a reputation of being…a player. I just want you to be careful as all. Frank…can be misleading sometimes. Just be careful.” I said softly hoping she didn’t take it the wrong way. I had to get it out because…I liked Roxie, I really did, but she wasn’t the first girl in Frank’s life. I’ve seen girls heartbroken more than I could count and I didn’t want that for Roxie. But something told me she could handle it on her own, she was different…We didn’t say much after that but went back to the table where we’re sitting at earlier. Gerard looked pissed off and Ray and Vaughnjareya were making something for the egg they were carrying… that reminds me, where was the dude I’m partnered with? He has the child, and I feel like I’m abandoning it…ah well. I’ll just bug the dude if I see him in class again.

I kept an eye on Frank while he talked with Bob but occasionally look over at Roxie. They kind of do make a cute couple, I just hope Frank doesn’t screw it up…

Roxie’s POV

I finished my cheese fries that weren’t exactly five stars, but it was filling. We did what we always did at lunch and waited for the bell to ring. When it did, I got up and threw my plate away and waved to everyone as I walked to class. I turned the corner when I heard someone call me. I turned around to see Frank.

“What’s up?” I asked as he caught up with me. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked down for a second and then looked back up.

“I was wondering about something…”

“Yeah? What?” I asked softly.

“I was umm wondering…if you would like to do something sometime…with me?” he asked nervously and my stomach fluttered with a million butterflies. I stuttered with my answer. Luma’s warning still clear in my eyes as I looked at him. His captivating eyes hypnotizing…

“Sure.” I responded and he relaxed a bit.

“Yeah?” he asked and I nodded.

“I’d love to.” I answered honestly and he grinned.

“Cool beans.” he said right before the bell rang. Shit, I’m late.

“Well I better go, but I’ll talk to you after class.” he winked at me and I blushed as he walked ahead of me and turned the corner. I smiled…

I’m hooked and I hope this doesn’t bite me in the ass later…
___________

(a/n: woo! Chapter 4! Here you go (you know who you are lol) please rate and review! Thanks for the previous reviews, it means a lot! Xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story