Categories > Original > Drama

Forever...and ever

by RayneFallen 1 review

My name is Bebe, but everyone abord the 'Titanic' calls me Baby.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
My name is Bebe, but everyone abord the 'Titanic' calls me Baby.
I'm 6years old and my family and I are going to another country. We originally came from Scadanavia.
We arent as rich as some of the other boys and girls aboard the ship. But I have something none of them have.

A special friend.

He's alot older then me and he works in the kitchens. He has black hair and is a longer then what other men have. His skin is a pretty white/cream color and his eyes are mix of green and brown. They are soo pretty. They are my favorite color in the whole world!
Sometimes, he'll take me with him in the kitchens and I'll help him by washing vegetables. And if I do a good job, he'll sneak me some chocolate as a treat.

After dinner time, he'll come out and dance with me. I didnt know how to dance, but he showed me how. He is a really good dancer too.

It was really cold that night. I could feel the breeze while we were dancing. I looked around to find the pretty lady wearing the little gold heart. It was really pretty. I wish mama and papa could buy me one. But we didnt have enough money.

I looked up and looked into his eyes again. They looked like they were sparkling.

"You have gotten very good at dancing Baby." he said to me.

I shook my head "Nooo you better!" I said.

He picked me up and held me closely as we danced when the music became slower. He was my best friend and I wanted to stay with him forever.

People outside were screaming.
I could hear people crying.

The room began to tip and he held on to me tighter.

"Hold on to me. I wont let anything happen to you." he told me. So I did what he told me. I held on tighter

We fell. I heard a loud crack as we landed on something or someone.

I felt the cold water begin to rise. I shook him, crying.

"Wake up!! Please!! Wake up!!" I begged him. But he wouldn't.

The water began to cover him. His eyes were open. But they werent pretty anymore. They were...scary. The green/brown was still there, but it wasnt the same. I put my head on his chest and felt something land on my back of my head. I hurt. Alot.

I couldnt move. I wanted to. I wanted to try and escape and bring him along with me. I didnt want to leave him behind. But I could. The water was getting higher.

I shut my eyes tight as the water rose above my face. I held my breathe. After a minute, I opened my eyes and looked down at him. I knew I was dying. I wasnt able to say goodbye to mama or papa or my older sisters.

I was never going to see them ever again...


But I have. I'm with them now. And we are happy.
Everyone is here. Except for a few people. They survived. But we'll see them again.

We still dance every night. And I am getting better.
And what makes me really happy...


We are going to be best friends forever now



A/N:
Hey there everyone! I know this isn't my usual MCR fic but this is a pretty personal story.
This is what I can remember from one of my past lives.
I hope you all enjoyed it, weather you believe in past lives or not. I really dont care.
Just review on how its written and if you like it or not =]
Rayne xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story