Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Flavour of you'r lips is enough to keep me pressing.

by BrokenPheonix 1 review

Rydon (: Twoshot- i just have to upload the 2nd part. Read and ill give you a jammy dodger. ;D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-01-19 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 719 words

2Funny
Told In Ross' Point Of View. (:

I was just sitting on the couch on the bus reading a nice book like the inoccent boy I am, when he just had to walk in, as soon as I seen him i got that feeling, you know the one where it feels like your cheast gets tight, and your breathing kind of goes for a second, and you have them 'butterflys' in your tummy. Love sick maybe? In reality though I shouldn't be having these feeling about him of all people, I mean hes my best friend, and were both guys, but hes just so gorgeous, his hair, his eyes, his height, everythings just so perfect about him. No, shut the fuck up Ryan, you are not in love with Brendon Urie. Who am I kidding?

"Ryan ? You okay man?" He asked gently.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"Well Iv been talking to you for the last ten minutes and your just sitting there like you can see dead people."
"You'r fucking weird man." I laughed.
"So what you reading?"
"This book about extinct fish and fossils." I smiled.
"Right.. Well any way as I was saying," Brendon started off again enthusiastically, "Me and Jon ditched spence and ran down through this field, and at the end there was this river, like completly over run with frogs, it was like frogvill or some thing, so Jon took out this straw and was about to shove it-" Brendon was cut off abruptly when Jon charged onto the bus with Spencer both soaking wet, shame, i really wanted to know where Jon was going to shove that straw, on second thoughts maybe not..

"What happened to you guys?" I asked. Jon just stormed off to the bunks.
"Ask your boyfriend there." Spencer said bluntly before he to walked towords the bunks. I hate when he said that, although I do wish it was true, cause then I could do what I wanted with him.. Ryan shut up you idiot.
"What did you do?" I turned asked.
"Hey a Brendons gotta do what a Brendons gotta do." Was all he said about it before winking and also walking off. That was kind of strange, I wonder where Jon got the straw anyway?
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Third-Person View.

Its been almost a week since the strange frog drama occured. Brendon and Ryan were just lying about on the couch watching some random music channels, Jon and Spencer went off to some place, about video games only God knows where.

"Im bored." Ryan said light heartedly.
"Yeah." Brendom sighed. There was a short silence before Brendon broke it.
"Ry? Why do you think people made up Rydon?" Ryan just stared at him, kind of put off by the question, for a short amount of time before answering. "How should I know?"
"Forget it man."
"Why do you ask?"
"I said fucking forget in Ryan!" Brendon said harshly.
"Hey dont get fucking pissy with me, you brought it up."
"shut up Ross."
"Why? You gonna make me?" Ryan said sarcastically.
"I could if I wanted." Brendon replied coldly.

"Well then i'd li--" Ryan started but was cut off by Brendons lips crashing against his own. After the shock set it that Brendon Fucking Urie was kissing him, he kissed back urgently, after all he has wanted to do this for the longest time ever. Brendon slid his tongue along Ryans bottom lip, immediatly getting intrance, it wasnt really a battle for dominance, there tongues going at a steady pace towards the others, exploring each others mouth. It was sweet, but just as soon as it started it stopped when Brendon reluctantly pushed Ryan away from him, got up and headed towards the door quite quick.
"Brendon?" Ryan called.
"Fuck off Ryan."
"But-"
"I said fuck off Ryan." He said more angry than before, leaving the room. Ryan just left sitting there replaying the events over and over again in his head. He stayed there sitting on the couch most of the day watching a tiny spider spinning a web in the corner.Spencer and Jon were back in the mean time and were playing some new game they bought. Ryan felt kind of foolish just sitting there so he trailed off and climbed into his bunk, eventually falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story