Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

by mandy9207 1 review

Patrick and Danni are in love but they hate each other at the same time. What will it take for them to see they belong together?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2010-01-15 - Updated: 2010-01-16 - 256 words - Complete

0Unrated
My name is Patrick Stump and I have a love hate relationship with Danielle Saporta yes she is Gabe’s little sister and that is one of the reasons I haven’t done anything about it. Oh and the reason I say love hate relationship is because this girl is so much like her brother it’s not funny. The way she walks talks acts everything. They like the same food they drink the same drink (Red Bull and Vodka) they love the same music there’s nothing wrong with this it just gets a little annoying.

Danielle is the most beautiful girl I’ve laid my eyes on every inch of her is pure perfection. I love everything about that girl her laugh her smile. I could be having the worst day ever all I have to do is look at her and everything is better. She has it so easy being related to Gabe she is somewhat of a trouble maker she can always get out of a sticky situation and just because she’s a girl! I don’t think it’s fair honestly. I’m sure you heard about it this summer I got arrested for a very stupid reason if that was Danielle she would have gotten a slap on the wrist. If Danielle walked a mile in my shoes she would see how hard I have it.


Okay this is just an idea let me know what you guys think and I'll know if I should go on or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story