Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“She often suffers from diarrhea of the mouth.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-22 - Updated: 2010-01-23 - 426 words

0Unrated
“I can’t believe you’re getting married!,” Izzy squealed as she, Pepper, Pepper’s mom, Anaheim, and Karrie all walked into David’s Bridal.

Pepper squeezed her best friend’s hand and gave her a grin in response.

“Hello, welcome to David’s Bridal. You must be Ms. Wright. My name is Melissa. I talked with you on the phone?”

Pepper shook the woman’s hand, “Yes. Nice to meet you.”

Melissa smiled and motioned for the party to follow her.

“Since we talked on the phone, I’ve been searching for the type of dress you specified and I found three that fit your description.”

Melissa showed the women three halter dresses that incorporated the color that Pepper had chosen for her wedding.

“I like that one,” Pepper’s mom pointed to the dress with the thing blue ribbon around the waist.

“That one’s pretty, but I think this one looks more like something Pep would wear,” Izzy pointed to the gown nearest her.

Pepper looked it over, “Can I try this one on first?”

Melissa took the dress and led Pepper to an empty dressing room, “Of course.”




“Yes. Pepper. That is your dress. Forget what I said earlier,” her mom said in awe.

“That’s definitely you Pepper,” Karrie agreed.

“Don’t even bother trying the other two on,” Anaheim added.

“Brendon is going to have a hard time keeping his eyes off of you,” Pepper’s mom smoothed her hand over Pepper’s hair.

“Hell yeah he’s going to have a hard time. Brendon’s gonna have a hard on as soon as he sees you,” Izzy laughed

“Izzy….” Pepper placed her head in her hands.

“You’ll have to excuse her,” Karrie stage whispered to Melissa, “She often suffers from diarrhea of the mouth.”

“I’ll take it,” Pepper said trying not to notice the rude gesture made by Izzy to their other friend.

“Great. Let’s see if there are any alterations that will have to be made.”

“Awesome. Hey, while I’m doing this, yall go look for your dresses. Keep Izzy occupied. Keep her from making any more embarrassing comments if possible too.”

“I can’t promise you that without having a roll of ductape handy, but I’ll try.”





A/N: Brides Maids dress
http://img.davidsbridal.com/db/s09_83475_clover_2.psd.xml&cmp-color=top,46A5DF&ftr=5&cmp-end=1&wid=330&hei=460&cvt=jpg

Pepper's dress
http://img.davidsbridal.com/db/f07_9T9218.psd.xml&cmp-color=top,46A5DF&ftr=5&cmp-end=1&wid=330&hei=460&cvt=jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story