Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Two

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-01-25 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

“Frankie ” Melody ran to me when I opened the front door. Mikey and Alicia walked in behind her and sat down on the couch. I scooped Melody up in my arms, shut the front door, and carried her to the chair. I sat down and Mikey laughed, “Sometimes I wonder if she isn’t your daughter.”

I laughed, “I’m just her favorite uncle.” I nudged Alicia, “Or at least, that’s what we want you to think.”

Mikey shook his head, “Whatever you say...”

I set Melody down on the floor, “Go play, honey.”

She nodded and ran down the hall into the guest bedroom, where all of her toys were.

Mikey smiled, “She is getting so big...”

“She is... I didn’t get that big until I was ten.”

Alicia laughed, “Don’t over exaggerate, Frank.”

A few moments of silence passed, “Are you going to be okay with Gerard gone?” Mikey asked.

I nodded, “I think I’ll be fine. My mom said that if need be, I could stay at her house.” I laughed, “I think she thinks I’m going to have a mental breakdown.”

Alicia smiled, “If you don’t want to stay with her, you can always stay with us. We have plenty of room, and Melody loves you.”

I nodded, “So I can tell...”

“I’m serious though, you are always welcome at our house. You’re pretty much family already.” Alicia smiled.

I smiled, “Thanks guys. That means a lot to me. I know you’ll keep my mind off Gerard being gone.” I laughed.

Alicia shook her head and Mikey laughed. They were definitely the best family I had, besides Gerard of course. I don’t know what I would do without them.

---

“Bye guys, thanks for coming over ” I called after Mikey, Alicia, and Melody as they pulled out of the driveway. Alicia waved and I smiled at them. When they turned the corner at the end of the street, I shut the front door and locked it. I didn’t feel as safe without Gerard being around.

I walked back into the living room and almost as soon as I sat down, the phone rang. I quickly answered, “Hello?” I asked.
“Frankie...” Gerard sighed into the phone.

“Gee.” I smiled. He definitely kept his promise. He had only left about two hours ago, and he was already calling me.

“I told you that I would call as soon as I could.”

I smiled, “Yea, I know.” I paused, “God, I miss you so much...”

He laughed, “It’s only been a few hours.”

“I know, but it feels like a lot longer than that...”

“I know what you mean... I already feel deprived.”

I shook my head, “I know what you mean.”

“Damn it...” He sighed, “Frankie... I got to go. Other people need to use the phone...”

“Okay... I’ll hopefully talk to you again soon.”

“Yea. I love you Frankie.”

I nodded, “I love you too.”

I hung up and put the phone back on the coffee table where it had been sitting originally. I sighed and after a few minutes, I heard an ambulance go by. I shuddered at the feeling that ran through my body. I couldn’t help but feel like something bad was going to happen... Something very bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story